“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Should he go see her or not?

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Ok here is what happened to my friend. He is very AFC but he's willing to listen to my tips (I didn't tell him about this site). He never kissed a girl, the most he did was holding hands... he has no game. Anyway, he knows this girl since summer. He's been dating her since about 3 months now... 2 weeks ago, he asked her to be his girlfriend but she said no because she is very busy and she doesn't have the time to have a boyfriend right now (the common excuse).. He is incredibly in love with her... he gets annoying sometimes. But since she said no to being his girlfriend, he didn't talk to her for 2 weeks. Now he's missing her like crazy and he's telling me how much he wants to see her one last time and everything. But I also heard from the girl's friends that SHE misses HIM like crazy too. So now he doesn't know what to do, should he see her or not? Remember that he misses her like hell too. He doesn't know what to do... And even me, I have no clue what he should do... I say he should go see her, without saying a word, then give her the biggest hug ever, and after the hug, take her head and kiss her on the lips. He has nothing to lose... but any GOOD DJ'S having some tips or anything? Remember that he never kissed a girl or whatever..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
If she misses him SOOOO much, she can get her candyass up and go see him.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
^That isn't a solution, nor is it helpful.

He's acting like a child. It seems like his ignoring her has accidentally made her want him badly.

Why hasn't he kissed her after 3 months if he likes her so much?
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Porky
^That isn't a solution, nor is it helpful.

He's acting like a child. It seems like his ignoring her has accidentally made her want him badly.

Why hasn't he kissed her after 3 months if he likes her so much?
He asked if he should go see her or not. What i said is my opinion to him goin to see her smartass. And in what what did you help? huh???
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
tell him to think **** over a bowl of some spicy Jambalaya straight from the Quarter and he'll have his choice.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top