Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should a very wealthy man be suspicious of wifey who is a former Miss (some country)?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Gianluca Cervara was initially so worried that he reached out to authorities, fearing his new bride, former Miss Ukraine Anna Zaiachkivska, had been kidnapped — or worse, according to published reports.
But the search quickly came to a halt when Cervara discovered Instagram photos of his beloved, who clearly wasn’t in danger — she was living it up in New York with another man.
“Judging by her photos she is in New York and is working as a model there,” he told tochka.net.

“She has lots of pretty photos taken in five-star hotels, she is posing with other men. She does not look unhappy at all.”

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Judging by her photos she is in New York and is working as a model there,” he told tochka.net.
"model" aka sugar baby aka prostitute

Money can't buy you love but it sure can buy you pvssy. Dude obviously mistook pvssy for love...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
9s and 10s are not marriageable. If she’s an 8 she better be an immigrant from a third world country.
Ukraine is a third world country with a GDP lower than some Africa Nations.

He is a billionaire...I am sure he haa no problem finding hot chicks to drain his balls
Sex isn't everything, lot of guys genuinely want love and a family. Of course his looking in the wrong places and only has himself to blame.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ukraine is a third world country with a GDP lower than some Africa Nations.

Sex isn't everything, lot of guys genuinely want love and a family. Of course his looking in the wrong places and only has himself to blame.
I wouldn't say Ukraine is third world. Quality of life there is similar to many parts of Eastern Europe.

Of course, going there and marrying a "model" that you only just met is hardly recommendable.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Ukraine is third world. Quality of life there is similar to many parts of Eastern Europe.

Of course, going there and marrying a "model" that you only just met is hardly recommendable.
The beauty of Ukraine is that the talent runs deeper there than just about anywhere else in the White world (it certainly blows away the USA :mad: ).

This is what a Ukraine beauty pageant looks like. I'd trade in most Miss American State winners for any of these gals. :up:

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beauty of Ukraine is that the talent runs deeper there than just about anywhere else in the White world (it certainly blows away the USA :mad: ).

This is what a Ukraine beauty pageant looks like. I'd trade in most Miss American State winners for any of these gals. :up:

I've been to Ukraine several times. I think the women are as attractive as in most of continental Europe - not really any better or worse, but everyone has their preference. Their attitudes are not the best, though, especially as the place has been overrun by horny foreigners that mistakenly believe their women are easy.

The marriage agencies are scams, by the way. They make money by providing translation services for women that supposedly don't know any English, which the foreign sucker pays for (of course). Another way they make money is by taking guys to restaurants where they have an agreement and the foreign sucker pays double the normal price.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Hows that?
These guys have completely flooded Ukraine giving tons of attwntion to these women, which has meant that Ukrainian women now have this the size of mt Everest thanks to all that free attention.

They have ruined the dating market there, and men from other countries have ruined the rest of East Europe. Now every woman knows that tons of foreigners are lusting after them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys have completely flooded Ukraine giving tons of attwntion to these women, which has meant that Ukrainian women now have this the size of mt Everest thanks to all that free attention.

They have ruined the dating market there, and men from other countries have ruined the rest of East Europe. Now every woman knows that tons of foreigners are lusting after them.
So the women have become corrupt, unreasonable, and hard to deal with as a result of all that ass kissing?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think that Russia requiring a visa keeps out most of the competition.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I think that Russia requiring a visa keeps out most of the competition.
It's visa free for Turkish Citezins and South Americans. Also Russian women are spammed online by thirsty western simps who flood them with attention because foe whatever reason they believe all Russian women are models even though the average Russian woman is no better than an American