Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should a man ever seek emotional fulfillment in a woman?

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems the biggest Don Juan see women as a source of enjoyment and not some goal of life. How does one get to this point?

Thanks everyone.

Reaction score
It's called "being indifferent." Meaning: it's not that the biggest Don Juan's don't have emotions; it just means they don't let women be the thing that controls them.

Men that are looking to validate their egos will always have their emotional states tied to whether or not women like them. If you live your life that way, you'll never be happy. Women are an emotional rollercoaster, and if you fall into the trap of riding that rollercoaster with them, you'll never be fulfilled. You have to be fulfilled within yourself, knowing that your life will be great regardless of if you have a woman or not. This is why it's important to focus on your own goals and your own happiness. Ironically, by doing this you will become more noticable to women, who will want to enter into your world as a result.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems the biggest Don Juan see women as a source of enjoyment and not some goal of life. How does one get to this point?

Thanks everyone.
Really? Did you come out of the womb focused solely on obtaining women? Did you not play with toys or run around with friends? Have you never had goals or problems you like to apply yourself to solving? Did you never have friends who’s company you enjoyed?

I honestly don’t understand how so many men reach a point where life and everything in it is meaningless and unenjoyable without a woman. I guess it’s about the grass being greener and wanting what they don’t have and can’t get. I’ll let you in on a little secret: Women can be fun, but try living with one or being in a relationship with one. It isn’t all raindrops on roses and most will drive you absolutely insane. Not to say it can never be worth it but I just don’t understand why so many men think being with a woman is the thing they need in order to finally be happy.

Get some friends, hobbies, and a career you enjoy. Do some volunteer work that fulfills you. Face and conquer all your fears. Understand that happiness comes from within.

It’s that simple.