Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should a girlfriend dance with other guys? if so, what limits?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a search for this and didn't come up with much so I figured I'd make a new thread.

What do you feel the limits are for your girlfriend going out with her friends and dancing? What kind of dancing should she be able to do with other guys, if any? Grinding? Dancing that requires touching? Dancing without touching? How close to each other? If it's just about dancing and not about sex at all why not just dance with other girl friends?

Assume you're not there with her.

I personally would rather my gf didn't dance with other guys at all... and i don't even know if she does. She's going out tonight with like 3 girls for her friend's bday, and i just started wondering. I don't think it's anything to do with insecurity or wanting to control her because i know she's insane about me and isn't going to be dumb. I just know how guys are. Even though i prefer no dancing with other guys at all that might be going too far, so what are the limits?

Probably won't say anything about this at all to her because it's not really a big deal cause at least i know she's not grinding on some dude's crotch, but i'm just wondering what the consensus around here is.

--

On a side note...
I hate the feeling that AFCs have given me... that if i say anything that remotely can be construed as controlling to my gf society now shoves it into that category even when I feel that sometimes a man has to be able to say "hey that's not right and i don't want you doing that" without it being "i'm a jealous mess who can't control my emotions!"

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Typically, when a group of girls go out dancing they dance as a group. Sometimes a guy will try to include himself in their little group, but more often than not, they get rejected.

She probably won't even dance with anyone else.

sweetdrms1981

Reaction score
hummm I disagree.
I dance and guys dance with me, and if I am not with my man (and there is some sort of attraction) then I can get pretty dirty. The thing is you go home with your friends and back to your man, not with the guy that you danced with. Just fun for the moment.
Dont ever put restrictions (or try)...she is coming back to you, and if not....NEXT

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sweetdrms1981
hummm I disagree.
I dance and guys dance with me, and if I am not with my man (and there is some sort of attraction) then I can get pretty dirty. The thing is you go home with your friends and back to your man, not with the guy that you danced with. Just fun for the moment.
Dont ever put restrictions (or try)...she is coming back to you, and if not....NEXT
How would you feel if your bf got "pretty dirty" with other girls when you weren't around? O, I guess it's alright because it's just "fun for the moment".

Personally, I find it disrespectful for a girl to do this, and just like aftershock, I too don't tolerate it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girlfriend touches another guy while dancing THINGS CAN HAPPEN.

Who asks for the dance? the guy right?! who leads the dance? the guy right!? Why would a guy asks a chick to dance? is it because he likes dancing??? try again...... because he likes to dance with a chick and possibly get between her legs?? BINGO.

What sort of dance do most guys in a club like to dance? Ballet??? NOPE!! They like to grind their hard c0ck against a woman's ass. Think about it. Dancing ain't so innocent these days and I doubt they ever were.

Everytime your girl accepts an invitation to dance from a strange guy while being intoxicated in a club environment, sh1t can happen.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hummm I disagree.

You're not mature enough to have a monogamous relationship.

When will you get out of the party girl mindset?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hummm I disagree.
Sadly this is exectly what alot of girls in your age group (18-24) think is acceptable. You have no respect for your man and your relationship with him. Do you tell your man that this is what you do in clubs? "Get pretty dirty"?? NO! you hide this information and keep doing those things behind his back because if your Man found out (If he was a real man) he would not be too happy and possibly end the relationship right there.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So since I'm in a LDR my gf goes dancing/partying when I'm not there. Should I just as her straight out if she danced with other guys. I told her before leaving that if she did then I'd be over. So if she really has she might lie. I want to know the truth. What do you suggest?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
You're not mature enough to have a monogamous relationship.

When will you get out of the party girl mindset?
She'll change her mind once she gets pregnant from dancing dirty with some other guy. Nothing good comes from dirty dancing. Ever wonder what happened to Patrick Swayze?????

sweetdrms1981

Reaction score
Yeah maybe I am not mature enough for a relationship, could be. But.... I have been with the same guy for 5 years. Never cheated on him though I could have. He is secure enough to let me dance with whoever I want. I keep coming back to him....
He doesnt hold me down, I think that is one of the reasons I am still with him.
Again...it is only dancing.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wrote too much.

as long as u get the *****.
what is the problem?
**** ive let my gurl tongue other guys just for the **** of it, cause its funny when she slaps them and laughs.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
If your girlfriend touches another guy while dancing THINGS CAN HAPPEN.

Who asks for the dance? the guy right?! who leads the dance? the guy right!? Why would a guy asks a chick to dance? is it because he likes dancing??? try again...... because he likes to dance with a chick and possibly get between her legs?? BINGO.

What sort of dance do most guys in a club like to dance? Ballet??? NOPE!! They like to grind their hard c0ck against a woman's ass. Think about it. Dancing ain't so innocent these days and I doubt they ever were.

Everytime your girl accepts an invitation to dance from a strange guy while being intoxicated in a club environment, sh1t can happen.
maybe thats what u dance for, i dance cause its fun and the music is good.:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, every guys dream, a girl who dances dirty with other guys and who is proud of the fact that she "could have" cheated.

oh why aren't there more good women like this in the world.

and if you missed the sarcasm by "good women" i meant sluts.

:)

J

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the problem?
**** ive let my gurl tongue other guys just for the **** of it, cause its funny when she slaps them and laughs.

YEA RIGHT!

no..she should not dance with other guys..if she wants to then dont date her.

thats beyond flirting..anything physical is WRONG.

believe there are plenty of women out there who will not touch another man once they are commited..just find her.

Men stride for Integridy..and when we commit to something its our honor to uphold it. If a girl cant resist freaking on another dude

SHE IS A HO!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note...
I hate the feeling that AFCs have given me... that if i say anything that remotely can be construed as controlling to my gf society now shoves it into that category even when I feel that sometimes a man has to be able to say "hey that's not right and i don't want you doing that" without it being "i'm a jealous mess who can't control my emotions!"

you are not wrong!..let me repeat MR Ruckus..you are not wrong...if your gf has verbally commited that she is loyal and commited to your relationship...you are not wrong..for being pissed and jealous....seriouly dont put up with it.tell her to take a fycking hike if she cant grow up.

I dont want to hear that we need to be free enuf to do that...get that shyt over with when your young..or dont commit.

if its that important for a girl to freak on dudes..then she needs to grow up and find somethign else to do.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
what is the problem?

YEA RIGHT!

no..she should not dance with other guys..if she wants to then dont date her.

thats beyond flirting..anything physical is WRONG.

believe there are plenty of women out there who will not touch another man once they are commited..just find her.

Men stride for Integridy..and when we commit to something its our honor to uphold it. If a girl cant resist freaking on another dude

SHE IS A HO!
So you disapprove of any dancing whether it wasn't overly physical or not?

I didn't mean just "freaking on another dude."

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you disapprove of any dancing whether it wasn't overly physical or not?
what are the odds it wont be physiscal?????

unless she is going country line dancing.there is a good chance she will dance with a guy if she is like that..but is she like that? or is she the girl who wont do that? u should know?!

in my opinion its wrong..why does she need him for anything physical if you are there? she doenst.

I asked my girl about a month ago...if it was ok if I danced with other girls?

she said no..I dont want you too...

I said fine, you either with guys.

end of story..set ground rules..it will build trust.