Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shot down...

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I asked this girl out that lives in my dorm, in person. The previous dates were planned over the phone. It would have been our fourth date, but I was denied. She asked if there were other people going, I said "no". Then she said she will invite some people on her floor to come along, wtf?? I said okay and I'd give her a call. I don't know what I did wrong, I thought we got along great. I don't plan on calling her back, I'm deleting her number once I finish typing this.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you go out alone on the first 3 dates? Did you kiss her?

If you answer "no" to either of these questions then you have your answer as what you did wrong.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
During the first 3 dates did she kiss you? did she intiate any kino?

Ninja out

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she an attention *****!? Often times girls are just looking for some ''fun.'' At the beginning of college girls really don't have an established social circle yet, so she may have just been expanding her circle by hanging out with you, because she had nothing else better to do. Just a thought, good luck don't lose faith.

AA

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
woo woooooo!!! college kicks ass! there are so many variables that you could have done wrong its soooooooo hard to say. details, homie.

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not an attention ho, but a girl I'd actually want my mom to meet. She's not in a sorority. I kissed her on the second date and yes we were alone for the first three dates. I didn't initiate kino until the second date. She hasn't initiated any kino, she's kind of on the shy side. Maybe I was too aggressive or used too much C/F, I dunno...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caesar
She hasn't initiated any kino, she's kind of on the shy side. Maybe I was too aggressive or used too much C/F, I dunno...
I would never recommend using c+f on shy girls...the ****y part anyway. I've found that some find it offputting, intimidating and a former GF told my friend she found it obnoxious.

Again, this comes down to gurus preaching one technique as universal when it's not true at all. You have to adapt to different women. Some women (i.e. shy, quiet or mature women) just want a mature guy they can relate to and feel comfortable with.

However, I wouldn't suggest you try to undo what's already done. She may come round sometime, but meanwhile stick with your plan and move on.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caesar
So I asked this girl out that lives in my dorm, in person. The previous dates were planned over the phone. It would have been our fourth date, but I was denied. She asked if there were other people going, I said "no". Then she said she will invite some people on her floor to come along, wtf?? I said okay and I'd give her a call. I don't know what I did wrong, I thought we got along great. I don't plan on calling her back, I'm deleting her number once I finish typing this.
great! I think you did nothing wrong do what you said you were going to do and move on.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I do not agree with how the so called "pickup masters" Eg. David DeAngelo talk about C&F. They make it sound like its the be all and end all of macking. Basically the message there putting across is "if you use ****y and funny a girl will instantly fall in love with you".

GUYS MY ADVICE TO YOU IS do not use C&F much. Use it sparingly especially with shy girls don't use it much or you will come of looking like an arrogant insensitive prick.

Ninja out

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Just get your game together and stop crying! Most of you guys have the soul of a kitten and then wonder why a chick wont treat you like a lion.

If you are here crying over 1 bit ch out of billions turning you down then you deserve to be turned down. There are usually a million post about getting your self worth up posted here and it likes you guys just dont get it.

Stop acting like you are made or broken by a particulair chick. A man needs women in his life but not ONE particular one. Get over it and move on.

It's her lost not yours. You are acting like she is God's gift to you. You already have the leash picked out for her to put on you.

Doesnt matter why she turned you on she did move on. She is not sitting in her spot crying about dissing you so why are you crying over her. Cut that shi t out!

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian

GUYS MY ADVICE TO YOU IS do not use C&F much. Use it sparingly especially with shy girls don't use it much or you will come of looking like an arrogant insensitive prick.

Ninja out [/B]
Yeah I learned that with this girl. C/F works well with attention ho's. I'm using C/F with this other girl, an attention ho, that I know (hey it rhymes). I'm not attracted to her in anyway so I use all my C/F with her. She wants to jump my bones.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
REally

As always royal says it best....stop whimpering!