Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short & Sweet but something you should always remember...

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Help a man and he'll remember you next time you're in trouble.
Help a woman and she'll remember you next time she's in trouble.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Help a man and he'll remember you next time you're in trouble.
nismo-4 said:
Trust a man before you trust a woman.
As much as I would love to agree full heartily with both....Im hesistant. In my opinion the overwhelming majority of men are beta chumps who are as bad as women and care only for themselves. I subscribe to a different philosophy:

"Trust yourself before you trust others"

Not in some weird antisocial way, but I find that if I need something done or help from a friend....Im better off taking care of it on my own. Whether its a lack of skills, lack of commitment, or bullsh1t excuses and can never come....its tough to find good male friends to rely on. So when you do find one.....respect him. Dont be one of those guys who loses a great friend for a sh1tty reason.........like a woman.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there's gonna be exceptions to the rule but among respectable men there is that unwritten code to repay those who've helped you, not as a debt but as a matter of respect. I grew up in an area where it was every man for himself and people rarely helped one and another. But the most respected men were the ones who believed in respect.

The basis of what I'm saying is men, real men, understand how respect works but women will take a mile without even taking an inch, if you know what I mean ;) don't get played, you don't always have to be an ******* but don't get played.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep forgetting swear words get started out, the word was @sshole.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
TheException said:
As much as I would love to agree full heartily with both....Im hesistant. In my opinion the overwhelming majority of men are beta chumps who are as bad as women and care only for themselves. I subscribe to a different philosophy:

"Trust yourself before you trust others"

Not in some weird antisocial way, but I find that if I need something done or help from a friend....Im better off taking care of it on my own. Whether its a lack of skills, lack of commitment, or bullsh1t excuses and can never come....its tough to find good male friends to rely on. So when you do find one.....respect him. Dont be one of those guys who loses a great friend for a sh1tty reason.........like a woman.
I do agree that a lot of men today are weak faggots who think and act like woman. Just look at some of the posters on this site. And this is supposed to be a place with like-minded men. The faggots in the real would put your average SoSuave beta to shame.

Most male friendships today end over a woman or over jealousy (if not money) --> Jealousy over women. Its a disgrace.

Just looking back at my own life.. no male friend was ever jealous of me until I started f*cking hotter girls than him. When I got my car in high school.. no problem. Went to a better college.. no problem. Beat them in video games every time.. no problem. Better job making more money.. no problem. Started pulling hotter girls than him.. BIG PROBLEM. :mad:

My friends have had similar experiences.

I have one DJ friend who is actually a better plate spinner than myself and probably gets laid more than any man I know. I love this guy. I remember one night we were out and he invited another friend of his. Guess what his "friend" did? --> Start sh!tting on his plate spinning ability and telling ME how he mostly f*cks ugly girls.

This world is filled with jealous castrated beta b!tches.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I still have jealous moments but it's more to do with people bettering themselves while I'm struggling. We all struggle and we all get a little jealous of something but I use my jealousy as an incentive and to better myself, not bring others down. It's great to have friends who are better than you at certain things, makes you up your game.