Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short guy / Inner game

attinu

Reaction score
This is kinda a follow up to my last post about the girl who I had a great date with but was blown off later - but also a little unrelated, hence the new post.

Never did hear from her again, and I was perfectly fine with that. Like I said its a small town, found out shes dating another guy (no surprise) - however he is TALL me. Same colour hair, interests, hobbies et all so basically almost identical me but a foot taller. I'm quite small and this has cropped up in the past as an issue as I'm usually smaller than alot of girls.

I was fine before - but this fact made me actually feel jealous/even frustrated. How do I (or you if you are small) deal. Most of the time it doesn't phase me too much as my personalty - but it does have its initial downsides. I'm kinda feeling if I was the tall one in this case Id be banging her. Annoying.
Not a problem per say re: her, in particular as I'm moving for work to the middle east for 6 months (which will be whole set of new problems haha)

Its frustrating as however much I work on game/fitness/body/inner confidence - height ain't gonna be something I can change. Small guy - 5'5 ....Advice?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda a follow up to my last post about the girl who I had a great date with but was blown off later - but also a little unrelated, hence the new post.

Never did hear from her again, and I was perfectly fine with that. Like I said its a small town, found out shes dating another guy (no surprise) - however he is TALL me. Same colour hair, interests, hobbies et all so basically almost identical me but a foot taller. I'm quite small and this has cropped up in the past as an issue as I'm usually smaller than alot of girls.

I was fine before - but this fact made me actually feel jealous/even frustrated. How do I (or you if you are small) deal. Most of the time it doesn't phase me too much as my personalty - but it does have its initial downsides. I'm kinda feeling if I was the tall one in this case Id be banging her. Annoying.
Not a problem per say re: her, in particular as I'm moving for work to the middle east for 6 months (which will be whole set of new problems haha)

Its frustrating as however much I work on game/fitness/body/inner confidence - height ain't gonna be something I can change. Small guy - 5'5 ....Advice?
Have abs. My uncle is your height and he has no problem. But he's gotten around and is known to be well hung. Your confidence needs to be so that being next to a female up to 5" taller than you does not diminish you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your physique. That will naturally build confidence. People notice cut short dudes. Also, wear boots or shoes with a defined heel. That will give you 1-1.5 inches without affecting your walk. At the end of the day, you have to get over this. I'm 5'7 and height doesn't prevent me from laying women.

Height is one of those things they notice at first, but it's hardly ever a deal breaker. She dumped you for other reasons.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your height?

If you make your height an issue, then it will be an issue. Go after girls that are your height or shorter. If your game is good, then they will over look your height. Try to make up for it in any other way you can. Hit the gym and get ripped with abs. Start wearing some nice clothes. Get a good hair style.

I'm just over 5'5" and it has never given me any problems with girls. Btw, I was at wal-mart the other day and I saw some ripped short guy with a blonde hb9 who was like 3 inches taller then him. Stop worrying about your height and take my advice.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you think your height will be a problem then it will be a problem. If you don't even think about your height it's not gonna be a problem.

I can testify that most of good inner game is to resist letting a stupid insecurity ruin your flow. I've had all kinds of insecurities and tried all kinds of approaches to get rid of them. The last and effective one being to deny myself to be affected by it. To act as if I'm just fine and there's nothing "wrong" with me. Felt a great deal of mental resistance initially, but I got noticably better results by not believing the problems are actual problems.

Insecurities about height is for men as common as insecurities about weight is for women.

In any case you can't compete on height with this guy, be better at something else. Don't think about the stuff you can't (easily) change and channel your efforts into improving what you CAN change.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shorter than all of you guys, but I tend to completely forget.