"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Shiit test: Do i look like a whoore now?

Bitcoindna

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
34
Your date is dressed up, she ask you:» Do i look like a whoore now?» (Or something like « I look like a whoore now…)

what would you reply?

(With In mind: We know females have alot of pressure from cociety normes and culture to supress their true sexuality. Women are more built for plessure then men. I think many women can be more slutty, but they dont want to apear slutty. (for obvious reasons, lowering here actraction etc) But it could be freeing for here knowing the man she dates dont jugde here real nature?)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Your date is dressed up, she ask you:» Do i look like a whoore now?» (Or something like « I look like a whoore now…)

what would you reply?

(With In mind: We know females have alot of pressure from cociety normes and culture to supress their true sexuality. Women are more built for plessure then men. I think many women can be more slutty, but they dont want to apear slutty. (for obvious reasons, lowering here actraction etc) But it could be freeing for here knowing the man she dates dont jugde here real nature?)
Get out your phone and take a photo. Then edit it and add her phone number along with the words "BJ, CIM, A-levels, French kissing".

Show her the photo and say "you do now".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Your date is dressed up, she ask you:» Do i look like a whoore now?» (Or something like « I look like a whoore now…)

what would you reply?

(With In mind: We know females have alot of pressure from cociety normes and culture to supress their true sexuality. Women are more built for plessure then men. I think many women can be more slutty, but they dont want to apear slutty. (for obvious reasons, lowering here actraction etc) But it could be freeing for here knowing the man she dates dont jugde here real nature?)
Should prostitute uniform really be the uniform of female daters? There should be no standards?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Get out your phone and take a photo. Then edit it and add her phone number along with the words "BJ, CIM, A-levels, French kissing".

Show her the photo and say "you do now".
OWO included
 
Top