"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Shiate Tests goes both ways.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
535
Reaction score
735
Age
43
Hey Gents,

I read countless threats about shiate testing from women.
Keep it mind you need to do the same, aka qualifying.

I always involve sexual innuendos in IRL or OLD to gauge interest, playfulness and to simply separate the women from the girls.
Recently, I was bantering with a potential who brought up she was a elementary school teacher.
My response was “great, perhaps you can teach me and show me some of your curriculum“
Deleted and blocked.

She failed my test as I have no interest in a scared gazelle.

Curious to hear how some of you filter out the soft…
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Same, using sexual innuendos with plausible deniability
 

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
535
Reaction score
735
Age
43
What was her response to you?

I don't consciously test, I just let them tell me the truth.
No response - gone.

Its not the first time and I had plenty of successes and failures with similar innuendos. I find I’m doing it more consciously to gauge their reaction than just an afterthought.
Guess I m getting weary of the window shoppers and tire kickers.

Girls tell you the truth? Lol.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I don't get it.

So you tried to game her on OLD, and the moment she said she's a school teacher you deleted and blocked her, claiming she "failed your sh~t test"?

What was your test again?

I don't know man, this sounds like insecurity and narcissist traits and self-bullsh~tting at the highest level.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I don't get it.

So you tried to game her on OLD, and the moment she said she's a school teacher you deleted and blocked her, claiming she "failed your sh~t test"?

What was your test again?

I don't know man, this sounds like insecurity and narcissist traits and self-bullsh~tting at the highest level.
I have to agree with you on this one. Just sounds like self ego masturbation to me.

Also, school teachers can be equally just as much of slvts as a bartender. So I don't get it. Maybe because she likes children?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I think the teacher did the unmatching based on what OP said

Lots of teachers are the sensitive leftie types
 
Top