“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

She's waiting for an invite

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Right,

Kinda know this girl to see. Met her out last weekend. Hooked up with her.

Am now texting her and she thinks im an arrogant prick but she seems to love it (bit too ****y and not enough funny but hey its workin!).

Just been texting ehr there now and she was asking why i didnt come down to the pub last night and keep her company. I said i was busy etc... but i MIGHT be open to an invite some other time.

She said she might be open too if she was asked. I replied saying 'Are you asking me out?!!' She said she never said that but she'll wait to get an invite.

I stopped texting her at this point.

I think shes interested but what should i do now. Ask her straight out or play around a little more?

Thanks.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Well I dont personally know here so its always hard to say. But I would just simply ask her and forget all the games. She has already made it clear that she wants you to ask her right? If so then no more head games.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Ask her out....why keep playing games? Giving her the runaround will make her lose interest if you don't follow it up by some date or get togehter...
 
Top