Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's trying to press charges

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a relationship with this girl for 3 months ....We ended up breaking up Because I would call her out on her feminist bull crap and she would tell me that I'm tearing her apart . She's insane she told me all her life she's battles with self image and self esteem issue . At one point she thought about suicide after her mom dies. She has an eating disorder and she sees a psychiatrist she even takes meds for anxiety

Fast forward to the ending of our relationship she went to get checked nd she said that she was positive for HIV antibodies but negative for HIV itself .. She showed me screenshots of the test results and details and she insists that I probably Have HIV and gave it to her .

We got into one last argument and we broke up . Two weeks later I went to get checked and I was hiv negative . I tried to let her know about my results but I found out that my number was blocked . So over the next month and s half is tried to contact her to let her know my HIV status . I'd call her from random numbers ,email her and used my friends Facebook to message her .

Then she replies back to the Facebook message saying that she's asked me to leave her alone and that I wouldn't and that if I contact her one more time she will go to the police and press Charges for aggravated harassment in da second degree and that se has proof from all my random calls and voicemails and email . I never intended in harming her or annoying her I didn't even know this such a thing was possible I just wanted to let her know my status for her own sake . What should I do ?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Erase delete everything you know about her and move on with your life. Get tested again in another month or so.

Lesson learned, don't date woman that their mom has passed away. It's sad I know but it haunts them for the rest of life & they will always have issues. Life experience, trust me I know I've been there. Start screening better so you do repeat the same mistakes

How many RED FLAGS did you ignore?

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I def won't be hittin her up again bur the thing is she never picked up any of the calls when I called her and I only left her one voicemail .. I called her from 3-4 different numbers ... So wat if another random number calls her which actually isn't me she'll probably think it's me and then proceed to press charges

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm scared out my ass I've never been in trouble with the law or anything man .women are so ****ing evil it wasn't even that serious to be going this far

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I def won't be hittin her up again bur the thing is she never picked up any of the calls when I called her and I only left her one voicemail .. I called her from 3-4 different numbers ... So wat if another random number calls her which actually isn't me she'll probably think it's me and then proceed to press charges
I'm scared out my ass I've never been in trouble with the law or anything man .women are so ****ing evil it wasn't even that serious to be going this far
Are you trying to figure out ways to call her from random numbers? She will need proof that it was you that called. So DO NOT DO THAT again.

As for women being evil, she (presumably not all women) just doesn't like you. Take the subtle hints she's given you.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I wont call her again I'm just saying if she gets a call from a random number she'd probably think it's me.. I'm done with her at this point and I'll never context her again .

She just a Crqzy ***** she would tell me how she loves me how she wants to marry me and have my kids , she even almost got a tattoo of my name I had to stop her . I just got tired of her feminist ways and would argue wit her aboit it and she took that so damn personal

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this chick has BDP. Read about it. Leave her alone, it's for your own good.
And for the record, never ever admit that you were the one calling from random numbers. You are incriminating yourself. Best of all, don't call. Ever. I mean for life.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is crazy.... The HIV thing is BS... Just trying to scare/hurt you for dumping her ass. Never contact her again....in any shape, matter or form.

Also if it comes to legal problems.... Remember that the cops are not your friends. Keep your mouth shut and let your lawyer do your talking.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
People don't catch AIDS that easily. Magic Johnson's wife never even got it. Diseases don't spread through incidental contact between a sick person and a healthy person, as Victimologists pretend. Diseases spread when a person becomes a host, by allowing their immune system to become lowered by lifestyle choices such as diet, drugs and lack of sleep. Families get sick from one another because they all eat the same crappy diet.

Meanwhile, unless a girl is pursuing us to some degree, unless dropping her a "Hello" text results in her sending a 4 part text novel as a reply, they are so far from what we are looking for they're not worth thinking about. Run.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a relationship with this girl for 3 months ....We ended up breaking up Because I would call her out on her feminist bull crap and she would tell me that I'm tearing her apart . She's insane she told me all her life she's battles with self image and self esteem issue . At one point she thought about suicide after her mom dies. She has an eating disorder and she sees a psychiatrist she even takes meds for anxiety

Fast forward to the ending of our relationship she went to get checked nd she said that she was positive for HIV antibodies but negative for HIV itself .. She showed me screenshots of the test results and details and she insists that I probably Have HIV and gave it to her .

We got into one last argument and we broke up . Two weeks later I went to get checked and I was hiv negative . I tried to let her know about my results but I found out that my number was blocked . So over the next month and s half is tried to contact her to let her know my HIV status . I'd call her from random numbers ,email her and used my friends Facebook to message her .

Then she replies back to the Facebook message saying that she's asked me to leave her alone and that I wouldn't and that if I contact her one more time she will go to the police and press Charges for aggravated harassment in da second degree and that se has proof from all my random calls and voicemails and email . I never intended in harming her or annoying her I didn't even know this such a thing was possible I just wanted to let her know my status for her own sake . What should I do ?
Stop wasting your time with a b!tch that falsly accused you of giving her hiv. Thank your lucky stars your test came up nevative and move on with your life. The fact that hers came up with it means you probably weren't the only dog to roam the backyard if you know what i mean. Who cares if she talks to you ever again. Consider this a gift horse and walk away.....hiv free.