"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She's starting to try contact..

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Some of you guys may have read my full story that i posted like 1 week ago here. I was with her 3 years, i had broke up with her twice and wanted no more, and she managed to get me back by sex. Eventually she made me really like her in the final part of the relation, but still many discussions and we decided to give a time 3 months ago. During that month she was seeing other guy. After that, we started again, i was enjoying her, but she was thinking of ending it, and so we ended up 1 month ago. I was AFC for like 2 or 3 weeks, she started dating the same guy like 2 weeks ago. I was going jealous and doing the usual AFC kind of stuff, a lot of questions, trying to be with her, being a bit mushy. Of course that she barelly answered at msn or at phone would say she would call me latter. Then i found this forum and realized the same **** happens to everyone, and i identifyed the problem and made my new goal.

So since 1 week ago i never called her again, never sent her a msg on msn nor ****. And the last 2 days she started to send small messages at msg like saying hello, im going to college now, do you know when is the deadline for paying xxx? And then at night again: Hello, everything fine? I only replyed her saying something like, "all fine", or simple "yes" or "no". She was expecting some questions about her and how she is or the guy she's dating, but im not ever gona do that **** again geee!

I still have some feelings for her cause it was a 3 year LTR, but i dont need her and i dont feel anymore any problem dealing with her, neither any need to contact her. This saturday i went for a date with this crazy girl, and it was so great, i never had so much fun with my ex.

So what i wanna ask is this: How should i deal with her msn msg's or phone call's, or any other type of contact if she starts making them? Or if i see her in the street. What's the atitude that will give me the power of being superior and banging her if i want?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
So what i wanna ask is this: How should i deal with her msn msg's or phone call's, or any other type of contact if she starts making them? Or if i see her in the street. What's the atitude that will give me the power of being superior and banging her if i want?


You would not be asking these questions if you were really over her - would you!!!!

If you were really over her - and ready to move on, you wouldn't feel this way - you wouldn't care what she thought - or what she was doing.

I'd keep doing what your doing. Don't call, don't email etc - and I wouldn't pick up her calls.

Talk to her (if you see her) - but don't be overly helpfull - or "Nice" - or interested in anything she's doing.

Just do your own thing - and keep her out of your sh#t.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Its like i said:

Originally posted by Trance

I still have some feelings for her cause it was a 3 year LTR, but i dont need her and i dont feel anymore any problem dealing with her, neither any need to contact her. This saturday i went for a date with this crazy girl, and it was so great, i never had so much fun with my ex.

So what i wanna ask is this: How should i deal with her msn msg's or phone call's, or any other type of contact if she starts making them? Or if i see her in the street. What's the atitude that will give me the power of being superior and banging her if i want?
Its just a question of even that i dont want her back, i want her to want me back, and regret that i didnt want her. Is this a wrong atitude? Its just about ego, it would make me feel cool, she after me while im seeing other girls.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
I like NewMan's advice. You basically
would like her back, but more on your terms.
Do as you've been doing, stay a bit cool (No
behavior suggesting insecurity or your
needing her) and create the conditions in
which she can "chase" you. She'll like you even more (you are more desirable) and those conditions will enable you to get together on a more even basis.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Trance
This saturday i went for a date with this crazy girl, and it was so great, i never had so much fun with my ex...

What's the atitude that will give me the power of being superior and banging her if i want?
I don't know about banging her, that would depend on her level of jealousy over you moving on. Of course we all like to think that we can snap our fingers and have the ex gagging for it, but unless it ended relatively amicably, there isn't much chance of that.

As to feeling superior and/or having moved on, just remember that Saturday night with the crazy girl. When you see your ex the next time, just think to yourself "I can do better, I have had better!". That's all it needs.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top