Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's so fleet of foot... but so damned cute!

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my apartment building, I encountered a really cute gal who seems to be just my type - a bit shorter than me, slim (almost athletic), pretty in the face, and blonde.
She doesn't live here, though. Her job involves dropping off newspapers at the door of everyone who is a subscriber.
I never saw her until last week, when I left really early to go to my car and saw her walking very fast to my apartment. I made eye contact and started to say something because in my groggy state I thought she was actually a neighbor dropping off a misdelivered parcel (I run a business and get tons
of stuff via Priority Mail, UPS and FedEx). Then I realized what she was doing and said something like, "oh, newspapers" and she just flew past me, and continued her delivery run.
This morning I tried to see if I could encounter her. I peeked out of my door every few minutes. Then I heard the entry door to the hall stairs slam, and when I looked outside, a newspaper appeared at my neighbor's door!
I wasn't kidding about her being fleet of foot, but I'd like to meet her in a way that would give me a chance to introduce myself, without making her feel like she's being stalked.
One idea that occurred to me as I type this would be to see if the super knows her or knows anything about her. I'm on pretty friendly terms with my building's super.
Another would be to subcribe to that paper, but it would only give me an extra few seconds each morning to try to meet her!

Any other ideas, folks?

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm./.

just ask her to hold on for a second...and make some chit chat and make a joke about her speed.