No problem, it's all good
O.k, I pretty much know what to do in this situation, I just want some other guys perspecives on this.
There's this girl (Lindsey) I met a couple weeks ago, and we have been getting to know eachother in class. Got her number went through all the normal steps...didn't call until several days later etc. Anyway, I've been getting all the good signs, she's returning calls, comes to me in the hallway to talk with me, comes over to sit by me in class, flirts, good kino, doesn't talk or sit with other guys. Problem is I'm having trouble getting together with her outside of school. I've invited her out twice once to study, and once for fun. She has told me she has homework to do or she's tired and will call me later if she has time after she gets done. Last night we were talking about going out for fun and she'd call back later. She never did. But today she came over and sat alone next to me in class, and asked if I went out, which I said I did with someone else. She said I figured you would, and told me about her evening. We were asked to split into two groups; I told her I was going to #1 and she followed me over and sat by me. Now, there are three other girls in this group who's numbers I've gotten, and have been getting in with, and a couple I haven't asked the number for (have boyfriends) who are showing signs of liking me as well. So this girls's seen me with other attractive women, and I've detected a little hint of jealousness. She said she didn't have homework tonight, so I asked her out tonight instead, which I normally wouldn't do so soon after asking her out the other day but she made the comment of being free tonight. So I call, no answer. I can tell she's a little shy, but she seems to like me, and am thinking if she doesn't respond maybe I should back off a bit. Oh, which reminds me, that chick (Samantha) from a while back that I was having trouble with called me earlier to see if I'd get together with her tomorrow. I just started ignoring her **** and now she's coming after me.
I'm just gonna let her fester a bit... she was a little immature. But with this new one I'm not sure how to aproach this. Like I said she's obviously interested, but I can't seem to get her to go out. Even though I know she's really busy with school and it doesn't sound like she goes out much with anyone, I don't know if she's just giving excuses or she really is too busy. I think if I back off she'll probably come to me, but what's the point if she's already interested. She continues to show interest. Thoughts anyone?
O.k, I pretty much know what to do in this situation, I just want some other guys perspecives on this.
There's this girl (Lindsey) I met a couple weeks ago, and we have been getting to know eachother in class. Got her number went through all the normal steps...didn't call until several days later etc. Anyway, I've been getting all the good signs, she's returning calls, comes to me in the hallway to talk with me, comes over to sit by me in class, flirts, good kino, doesn't talk or sit with other guys. Problem is I'm having trouble getting together with her outside of school. I've invited her out twice once to study, and once for fun. She has told me she has homework to do or she's tired and will call me later if she has time after she gets done. Last night we were talking about going out for fun and she'd call back later. She never did. But today she came over and sat alone next to me in class, and asked if I went out, which I said I did with someone else. She said I figured you would, and told me about her evening. We were asked to split into two groups; I told her I was going to #1 and she followed me over and sat by me. Now, there are three other girls in this group who's numbers I've gotten, and have been getting in with, and a couple I haven't asked the number for (have boyfriends) who are showing signs of liking me as well. So this girls's seen me with other attractive women, and I've detected a little hint of jealousness. She said she didn't have homework tonight, so I asked her out tonight instead, which I normally wouldn't do so soon after asking her out the other day but she made the comment of being free tonight. So I call, no answer. I can tell she's a little shy, but she seems to like me, and am thinking if she doesn't respond maybe I should back off a bit. Oh, which reminds me, that chick (Samantha) from a while back that I was having trouble with called me earlier to see if I'd get together with her tomorrow. I just started ignoring her **** and now she's coming after me.
I'm just gonna let her fester a bit... she was a little immature. But with this new one I'm not sure how to aproach this. Like I said she's obviously interested, but I can't seem to get her to go out. Even though I know she's really busy with school and it doesn't sound like she goes out much with anyone, I don't know if she's just giving excuses or she really is too busy. I think if I back off she'll probably come to me, but what's the point if she's already interested. She continues to show interest. Thoughts anyone?
Last edited: