Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's my age but has a kid

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up guys, im talkin to an HB7 but the thing is she has a kid. she calls me all the time and invites me over the house even tho her parents are home. Is it worth a try or does this have trouble written all over it? thanks for your time

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a ton of posts about single mothers and alot of guys here just dont want to bother with it and arent ready for responsibilites that come with dating a single mom.
going over to watch a movie with them isnt going to tie you into the family tree, however it can lead to a relationship and so on.
i was a young single mom and no one turned me down because of my child or because i had more than one child.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
she has a kid , are you prepare to become a father figure ?

if not then be straight up with her that you arent looking for a relationship , if you want to hang out and have some fun then cool

only you can guage her interest level and what she wants, maybe she just wants to hang out and have some fun

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you want to **** her, or do yo uwant to DATE her?

Big diffrence.

You dont' have to be a daddy to get your **** sucked. As long as she knows the deal and agrees with it.

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a diferent view, if shes cool and shes going to be honest with you and makes you happy, whats wrong with her having a kid? i take a great woman with a kid anyday over a single woman whos going to be trouble anyday.