Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's Married OR Looking to get Married?

Reaction score
Background; Woman at the gym, guessing 30s age music teacher in high school. Ignored her for 2-3 years as shes ok looking but average maybe a 6 out out of 10. One thing going for her is shes fit like runner fit but not sexy flat butt flat chest. I started talking to her got to liking her a little more. Was going to ask her out for a drink but stopped because in our last conversation she said I was born in NY educated there work there but I CAME TO THIS STATE FOR MY HUSBAND (the state we are in right now is not NY)

I haven't talked to her since then assuming shes married and she preemptively Friend Zoned me but upon further reflection im not so sure.

1 - Since ignoring her shes been trying really hard to get my attention even after I rudely ignore her without even saying hi when we walk by each other but she seems to really want to say hi.
2 - When I first started to talk to her one day she wore makeup once and I walked up to her smiled and I said pretty lady which she appreciated.
3 - It seems multiple times shes deliberately wearing makeup and trying to get my attention by smiling at me as she walks by with her makeup on almost as if she put it on for me to notice her.
4 - What does the above statement mean "I Came To This State For My Husband"? Is she saying she currently HAS a husband now so don't think of asking me out? OR Is she saying Im LOOKING for a husband now just to let you know im abundantly clear of my desires but YES I do want you to still ask me out?
5 - Shes does not wear a wedding ring at the gym. Does that mean shes not married or just doesn't want to ruin her wedding ring while working out?

Thanks.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes married, maybe moving there because following her husband around, eg work place changes etc..

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's married-next her. Why even bother ????

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of like talking to a good looking blonde and she said "We", and "Us" talking about where "they" live.

So I asked "Who is the other half of 'Us'?". She grinned and said "my husband James, right over there."

I just kept on chatting "Oh cool. Bla bla bla"

Could have as easily been her sister or roommate or the family estate.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her

"You said earlier you came to this state for your husband. Are you still married?"

Her: "Yes I am, why?"
You "I was going to ask you out if you weren't...………..have a great workout"

OR

Her: "not anymore, we divorced"
You: "Gotcha. I'd like to take you out for a drink one evening, when are you free?"

We mind-read too much and don't grab our nuts enough and act bold
This, it's not hard. There's nothing immoral about asking her the question she obviously wants you to ask her. On the plus side, she wants you bad.

Reaction score
This, it's not hard. There's nothing immoral about asking her the question she obviously wants you to ask her. On the plus side, she wants you bad.
As I understand it and correct me if I’m wrong, a woman who is interested in you will never ever mention the word boyfriend or husband in anyway shape or form.

Even if she’s talking about let’s say the neighbors husband or her sisters boyfriend etc. she will never ever mention the word boyfriend or husband in any context so as not to confuse and discourage the man she’s interested in to ask her out.

1 - How do you figure she obviously wants me to ask her out?

2 - How do you figure she wants me bad ?

I’d say she doesn’t want me bad if she’s going to say “I came to this state for my husband”. From past reading that is a preemptive Rejection/Friend Zone. A rejection before you ask her out.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her if her husband comes to the gym too.

It doesn't matter if they ever say the world husband or boyfriend. There are plenty of married women who say "fvck me" instead.

This isn't as complicated as it is in your head. Let all that go and just ask her one question at a time.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to screw around with married chicks. I made the mistake in the past and no matter what they say.. they will eventually want a branch swing. The one ended up intentionally letting her husband find her texts, raunchy pictures, etc.... she pretty much told me they were completely seperated when we started and that was a complete lie. If you can deal with a text saying “ omg my husband found our messages, he left the house to kill himself”. Then go ahead!!! Thankfully the dude didn’t kill himself. I also hate expending my energy and resources on someone I will ultimately hate in the long run! It’s screwed up logic but when I would screw around with a married chick I eventually would grow to dislike her ... simply because I viewed her as cheating scum.

Go for younger puss or be prepared to exchange your freedom and time to listen to her whine about her marital problems and how little attention she gets.. in exchange for sex.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I read your post a few times and I have edited my reply several others.
Did she ever ask you if you are married? Some times, women don't ask directly, but indirectly. It is an interrogation tactic. They bring up the conversation for you to tell your status.
It seems that it was you who started the conversation and she may have noticed your interest. So she decided to tell you she is married.
Listen to her conversation. Does she uses "WE" meaning her and her husband or "I"??? Typically, if the woman repeatedly uses"We did this and We did that and periodically mentions her husband, then, she is not into you, and is definitely married.
If you are not sure, simply Google the bitsh, research the social media, find out if she is married or not. I have dated married women in the back of my truck. Yes sir, in the back of my truck.....
I don't believe makeup or being pretty has anything to do with wanting you. Women dress to compete with other women, and not to make guys like them.
The personal questions she asks can tell you all you need to know about her interest for you.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I read your post a few times and I have edited my reply several others.

Background; Woman at the gym, guessing 30s age music teacher in high school. Ignored her for 2-3 years as shes ok looking but average maybe a 6 out out of 10. One thing going for her is shes fit like runner fit but not sexy flat butt flat chest. I started talking to her got to liking her a little more. Was going to ask her out for a drink but stopped because in our last conversation she said I was born in NY educated there work there but I CAME TO THIS STATE FOR MY HUSBAND (the state we are in right now is not NY) She is married, Definitely. Nothing in this paragraph tells me she likes you. In 2-3 years she has never approached you or ask you about your marital status. Also, you have ignored her.

I haven't talked to her since then assuming shes married and she preemptively Friend Zoned me but upon further reflection im not so sure.
I believe you are very sure.
1 - Since ignoring her shes been trying really hard to get my attention even after I rudely ignore her without even saying hi when we walk by each other but she seems to really want to say hi. How is she trying to get your attention? What has she done? Saying hi or trying hard means nothing. Even the dogs say hi to me. She is trying to be friendly.

2 - When I first started to talk to her one day she wore makeup once and I walked up to her smiled and I said pretty lady which she appreciated. So, you believe after you started to talk to her, she wore makeup because of you? Why did you start to talk to her? Was she looking at you, smiling at you, hanging near you more than she needed.

3 - It seems multiple times shes deliberately wearing makeup and trying to get my attention by smiling at me as she walks by with her makeup on almost as if she put it on for me to notice her. Well, are you the only guy she talks to at the gym? How do you know she wares make up expressly for you? What about other women? Women dress to compete with other women. I believe you find her attractive. This does not necessarily mean she is wearing makeup to attract you.

4 - What does the above statement mean "I Came To This State For My Husband"? Is she saying she currently HAS a husband now so don't think of asking me out? OR Is she saying Im LOOKING for a husband now just to let you know im abundantly clear of my desires but YES I do want you to still ask me out? It means she is married. If she were NOT, she would have said my ex-husband. No, she is not looking for a second husband. Has she ever asked you if you are married or dating someone?
5 - She does not wear a wedding ring at the gym. Does that mean shes not married or just doesn't want to ruin her wedding ring while working out? No, she does not want to have an injury. She already told you she is married.
Thanks.
You are welcome.

It was you who started to talk to her and she has noticed your interest. So she decided to tell you she is married.
Listen to her conversation. Does she uses "WE" meaning her and her husband or "I"??? Typically, if the prey repeatedly uses"We did this" and "We did that" and/or periodically mentions her husband; then, she is not into you.
I don't believe makeup or being pretty has anything to do with wanting you.
I draw my conclusions from questions not body language.

Last edited: