"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

She's (likely) leaving in 3 months?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
We've been dating for a month or so. Last night we were hanging with friends and she told us she was likely going to head back to her home country in 3 months time.

FML - what do I do?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Do I continue dating her too?
Sure. Have her in your rotation until she leaves. You have only been seeing her a month you could not possibly have talked about being exclusive. Besides any girl that tells you in X number of days or weeks i am out of dodge can't expect you not be exclusive. It would be selfish of her to expect it
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
If you've only been dating this woman for a month, you don't even really know her yet. Why are you saying FML over her leaving? You are demonstrating far, far too much neediness, desperation, attachment, and scarcity by being this upset over her leaving.

Continue dating her until she leaves (if you feel you can do it without catching feelings, which I have serious doubts about given your comments), but don't date her long distance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMX

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
533
Reaction score
626
Age
28
We've been dating for a month or so. Last night we were hanging with friends and she told us she was likely going to head back to her home country in 3 months time.

FML - what do I do?
See other women.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
If you've only been dating this woman for a month, you don't even really know her yet. Why are you saying FML over her leaving? You are demonstrating far, far too much neediness, desperation, attachment, and scarcity by being this upset over her leaving.

Continue dating her until she leaves (if you feel you can do it without catching feelings, which I have serious doubts about given your comments), but don't date her long distance.
That's why here, so I don't end up splurting **** out to her...
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Date other women.

I agree with all the other posters.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
We've been dating for a month or so. Last night we were hanging with friends and she told us she was likely going to head back to her home country in 3 months time.

FML - what do I do?
You wish her the best and move on. Do not be butt hurt or get emotional. Simply wish her the best and continue dating as others have suggested.

Modern Man Advice
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I'm in the US and when I hear someone moving to another country, I equate it to moving to another state. It's pointless to continue dating in either case. Nothing wrong with keeping in touch, but dude move on.
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
I personally say "No" to long distance hoes...
 
Top