"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

She's into me enough, but concerns on pregnancy holding her back

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright, so me and my girl were getting pretty deep into what we're willing to, and not to do as far as sex goes. She said she cared about me enough to do it, but was only holding back because she was worried about pregnancy (She was the reason her parents got married due to teen pregnancy, and their relationship went to hell). I'm ready, and besides that she is too.

My question is how I can convince her that with birth control, we can prevent pregnancy? I've done my homework and brought it up, but she still seems to be hesitant
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
man, there's always a risk factor involved. pre-*** can get a girl pregnant. there's the chance of a defective condom. there's not withdrawing soon enough. there's irregularity with her period.

just live with it. when you say you're ready, it means to accept the consequences of whatever.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was planning on getting her on the shot/pill and wearing a condom myself...
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by DJoneday
I was planning on getting her on the shot/pill and wearing a condom myself...

Yeah. Say to her that she should get pills.
Also wear a condom so she can relax.

The pill + condom is really safe method.


And when She is concernd about this, she will thake the pill.



Jus remember to put the condom as it should be put. carefully.

Man, last time with my fvck-buddy the condom broke. there's always that possibility. She took the morning after pills, so I heard, so it should be alright. She JUST had a pause taking her pills.

I have a still slight chance of being a father in near future (yikes!!)
But I think as your girl is that concerned about pregnancy, you'll be alright.

Just be sure to wear a condom RIGHT. With pills you'll be alright and with that double protection you could easily convince her that there's no danger...
When she's on pill and you wear a rubber right, the chance of pregnancy is really minimal. like 0.01 percent.


Remember to have fun bro!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
If you really wanted the ultamite protection...You'd have a spermicidal condom, she'd be on the pill or shot, and have a diaphram with spermacidal cream. That, plus you pulling out could make it near 0.00000001 chance.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by crazykid
If you really wanted the ultamite protection...You'd have a spermicidal condom, she'd be on the pill or shot, and have a diaphram with spermacidal cream. That, plus you pulling out could make it near 0.00000001 chance.
Orrrr he could have sex with her pillow, its about the same. :D
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well, most people out in the real world, would say its her choice, if shes scared about it (for whatever reason) then dont pressure her as its her choice.

I would agree with this up to a point because for some girls the more you pressure her the more frigid she will get, although others will eventually give in ( i know some that did and know feel v. guilty, especially one who is a strong catholic). IMOHO sit down and discuss it ONCE with her,about all the different aspects, then drop the subject.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by JSH
well, most people out in the real world, would say its her choice, if shes scared about it (for whatever reason) then dont pressure her as its her choice.

I would agree with this up to a point because for some girls the more you pressure her the more frigid she will get, although others will eventually give in ( i know some that did and know feel v. guilty, especially one who is a strong catholic). IMOHO sit down and discuss it ONCE with her,about all the different aspects, then drop the subject.

If it's about fear, it SHOULD be neutralised. By increasing safety or giving information.
If it's about guilt, you can't do much about it.


LOL at crazykid and Vincent! :D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vincent
Orrrr he could have sex with her pillow, its about the same. :D
If the pillow is able to moan, go for it. :D

Either way, better safe then sorry.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Using both a diaphram and condom is bad news. Rubbing latex on latex promotes breakage no matter what kinda lubricant you use. Try rubbing two latex gloves together. Not so smooth.

If she's on the pill, she's got so little to worry about. And even then, there's always other ways. I prefer using a condom anyways cause I figure you should have some say in the birth control method rather than just counting on her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
These are all great tips on not getting her pregnant- Thanks all

Now how about how I should be talking to her about it? Just sit her down and talk about how with birth control we can almost definitely stop it? I'm just not sure exactally how the convo should go down..
 
Top