ThunderMaverick
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2004
- Messages
- 1,945
- Reaction score
- 70
- Age
- 44
Yeah, this is enough right here:
This is over AIM with her:
Her: I want to know still what you mean about me being mysterious. It's been bugging me.
Me: Why would you care what I think?
Her: I dunno.
Me: Do you find yourself mysterious?
Her: No.
Me: Sometimes people can see qualities in others that others don't see in themselves. So, nya!
Her: Ok
Me: I want to get to know you better.
Her: I'm not that interesting.
Her: What is there to know?
*A bomb went off in my head when she said " I'm not that interesting". Would she say that to someone she liked? Hell no! I had to "PULL!" this one and shoot her out of the sky*
Me: "Her: I'M NOT THAT INTERESTING"
Me: You just answered your own question.
Me: Nevermind then. Anyways I'm off to bed. See you later! =)
*Me: signing off at so and so time*
She's not worth my time.
I feel like a dumb fuck for even wasting my time.
This is over AIM with her:
Her: I want to know still what you mean about me being mysterious. It's been bugging me.
Me: Why would you care what I think?
Her: I dunno.
Me: Do you find yourself mysterious?
Her: No.
Me: Sometimes people can see qualities in others that others don't see in themselves. So, nya!
Her: Ok
Me: I want to get to know you better.
Her: I'm not that interesting.
Her: What is there to know?
*A bomb went off in my head when she said " I'm not that interesting". Would she say that to someone she liked? Hell no! I had to "PULL!" this one and shoot her out of the sky*
Me: "Her: I'M NOT THAT INTERESTING"
Me: You just answered your own question.
Me: Nevermind then. Anyways I'm off to bed. See you later! =)
*Me: signing off at so and so time*
She's not worth my time.
I feel like a dumb fuck for even wasting my time.