I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
If she meant nothing to you then why even bother getting back in touch with her? If you’re in a comfortable relationship let the past be the past.I've only ever tried to get back in contact with an ex on a personal level for two reasons:
1. I still wanted her and was making some moves in that direction.
2. I was in a comfortable relationship with someone else and she mean't nothing to me anymore other than as a friend.
If you two are solid, then you have nothing to worry about.
However, you do need to draw a line on the frequency of their 'catch ups'. If she wants to meet him every week, or even every two weeks, then for me, that is too much. If it was once every month or two, or even just as a once off, then I wouldn't stress about it.
If she didn’t tell him upfront about it I’d agree, but if she had intentions like that, why tell him?Forget that, we know damn well that women do this all the time just as an excuse to keep their options open. They say "he's just a friend" but they know damn well as soon as you guys break up or she doesnt want yoru ass anymore, thats when they become more than that. And its a tough situation because you can't say anything because u'll appear insecure and if you dont say anything u'll just be letting her plan work to perfection.
What i did with my ex was give her a dose of her own medicine.. i had a bunch of hot girls that i was just "friends" with that id hang out with just as girls normally do. This made her jealous but she couldnt say **** about it unless she stopped hanging with her own boyfriends. And this also was good for me because i was able to flirt with girls and keep MY options open in the event something didnt work out.
You keep replying to people from like 15 years agoI think it’s ridiculous and a dumb idea, but she was honest and told you about it. That’s a good sign.
Fvck. No. Period.My girlfriend told me she was making plans to have lunch with her ex this friday. She says they want to "catch up." Originally, she said she was going to have dinner with him, but I told her dinner sounds like a date, so she quickly said, yeah, ok, we'll just have lunch.
It seems like things are going well with us, and I really trust her, but I don't understand why she wants to catch up with her ex. She always tells me their relationship was so screwed up and bla bla bla, so why is she going to see him, and why didn't she invite me to go along. I mentioned that I'd like to meet him too, and she said that would be great, she thinks we'd really get along. But I'd really rather eat ***t, than hang out with some guy that used to f*** her.
Should I put my foot down? (she'll probably object to this, says ex is like a brother to her- whatever) If so, how? Or, should I quite worrying, and just work on myself, ie keeping her interest level high (she finally got me to meet her parents, she's very good to me, we have a lot of sex - the other day we had sex in the women's locker room at my college![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Thanks for micro managing the forum for us allYou keep replying to people from like 15 years ago
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Or this!!
As long as I sense that or triangulation, it's over, no matter how much feelings I had for these chicks. Just spells she's not a quality partnership I'm looking for in a long run.wasting your time with them any longer simply means you doesn't respect yourself.Yeh man.. Too many male freinds in her life. Always spells trouble.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I experienced the triangilation type situation recently.. I totally dodged it.As long as I sense that or triangulation, it's over, no matter how much feelings I had for these chicks. Just spells she's not a quality partnership I'm looking for in a long run.wasting your time with them any longer simply means you doesn't respect yourself.
I never downgrade myself to a women I had feelings for to be fb.. Just no! Too many will ended badly, plus they have lost your respect. Get another chicks for that the ones who want to fvck and respect your boundaries at the same time, yeah I dump one too recently, shes busying keeping her options while I'm already gone, when she suddently came back there was nothing for her lol. I guess she took the hints. Hard.I experienced the triangilation type situation recently.. I totally dodged it.
Would you dump? Or downgrade to fuk buddy
Same here Mate.. Downgrading isn't always that simple either.I never downgrade myself to a women I had feelings for to be fb.. Just no! Too many will ended badly, plus they have lost your respect. Get another chicks for that the ones who want to fvck and respect your boundaries at the same time, yeah I dump one too recently, shes busying keeping her options while I'm already gone, when she suddently came back there was nothing for her lol. I guess she took the hints. Hard.
I never downgrade myself to a women I had feelings for to be fb.. Just no! Too many will ended badly, plus they have lost your respect. Get another chicks for that the ones who want to fvck and respect your boundaries at the same time, yeah I dump one too recently, shes busying keeping her options while I'm already gone, when she suddently came back there was nothing for her lol. I guess she took the hints. Hard.
If it's been easier I would have been back with my ex wife and live happily ever after with my kids, but no simply when we lost that respect to a women it never came back, in my case new relationship are always healthy ones, however finding a meaningful connection with a girl nowdays is a hardship to pursue, its requires works and patient I guess.Same here Mate.. Downgrading isn't always that simple either.
Sex itself overtime starts to create some feelings of bonding all over again.
I always look out for signs, of her mentioning dudes.
I know a male personal trainer
I know a drug dealer
I have a male tattoo artist freind
I have a male business partner
I have a male freind to go out for meals
I have a male freind moving in with me
Etc etc you know the script here.. They always have some dude lurking around
Yup I know it isn't a good choice even before she went back, I just quite disappointed with her poor choices towards men. Yup those battling eyes lashes and so on lol..Haha her options probably turned out worthless.. So she came back with tail between her legs.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.