"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

she's catching up w/ex over lunch

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I think this thread needed to be pulled up from the past. It’s disgusting. LMAO

What men here don’t realize is that every guy that has showed up here lamenting over a woman was hit with this either with her past lovers or new ones.

It just so happens that the woman in the original post was alerting him to her attempt to see if there was still a connection with this past guy because she wanted to be amused by his resulting internal conflicts.

Most men are amusement toys, like a new Barbie doll that she plays with for a little while but puts on a shelf like an elf.

No need to give it a term or word to explain it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Yeah and most girls are with her toys, looking for ones that actually has growned up and she wanted her to be my toys.. :cool:
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Old post. My thoughts.

Immediate dumping, but it takes time to understand that and why. You need to be both the ex and the current boyfriend. I guarntee 100% that most internet trolls haven't.

Therefore people learn proper, and probably a bit quicker than those of us that did without such resources, but with nagging of 30 year old virgin trolls.

The very very best womanizers that I've literally ever known irl (naturals gasp!) or online have been through the same old sh1t. The stuff makes you or breaks you.

Lunch with an ex.. This just fukin baffles me..

I would be nexting at this point
 
Top