"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

She's calling me tomorrow.... advice

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
For those who want a long background... go here.http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45056
For the short background... its a girl that I might on a dating website that I figured I may as well talk to online when im bored and online anyway. Ive been talking to her and everything seems to be going pretty good.. im building good rapport, getting good responses, and she seems interested. I gave her my # and name in our first conversation and she said when she got off restriction from her parents and could use the phone she'd call me. After like the 4th conversation she still has the right number and my name and said her parents have gave her permission to use the phone again and she will call me tomorrow.

I know that basically i need to be C+F and build rapport.. but also i normally want to be on the phone just to set up the date. Her parents have not let her off that part of her restriction yet so I wont be able to just be on the phone for that purpose. I told her though that im more into getting to know her in person but i dont mind talking to her on the phone for a bit until we can go out. So im wondering how would you guys navigate through this conversation, just a bunch of neg hits? Have a normal conversation then after a while like 10mins make up an excuse to go and say it was nice talking to her? We've talked about alot of stuff and sexual things online so alot of its already been talked about... I made sure also to not be the typical nice guy AFC and agree with everything she said. I did neg hits and made my opinion known on quite a few things such as her buddy icon which was of a rapper who i thought was garbage. I asked her "U know that he cant rap right?" and she said "well i just like him cuz he's sexy" and then like 10mins later she changes the icon to something else. For all i know though, she could just be faking restriction and putting me through tests... which i seem to be passing. First online talk, then phone conversation.. and maybe after a convo she'll be off "restriction" and we can go out. Who knows.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Only convo you should have on the phone is how both of you are going to hook up in person-- period. If she says no then hang up!
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Why don't you just get her number?


You're putting the ball in her court right away.... hoping she will call you.

If you had her number, you could tell her that once she is off...ehh...errr..."restriction" (what is this elementary school?) you'll give her a call.

You can't neg hit over the phone. It doesn't work. Plus neg hits are for girls who are high up on their own pedestals. Not for girls you are already friendly with.

Too many people confuse neg hits with being generally C&F.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
She isn't allowed to use the phone???? Are you guys like 12 years old???

Sounds more like a flake...I wouldn't waste alot of time on it..
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Well im 18.. .she's 17. I made fun of her about this whole thing with her being in trouble with her parents. But apparently she went ou one night, got wasted and had an argument with her mom. I dunno, could be a flake but its ok, i got alot of other numbers at the moment so i wont hesitate to next.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top