Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes 32yrs younger... how I got her and how I nearly didnt...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
set up:

Met her on a speaking engagement in another town, smoking a splif on the river... she is with a 39yo dude of Indian/Finnish (a free spirit type)
She is/was 19yo... we all talk, I start in with hardcore redpill chat... they both respond positively, sex jokes... they guide me to a good place to eat.
I tell them meet me same spot at 9am to smoke another, they show, we all exchange infos (say hit me up when you are in Helsinki)

2mo later I get a FB message "hey whats up, I broke up with Dude... can me and my beautiful friend come over?"
Friend is Afghan HB8 20yo... we hit it off. her English is great and shes hot, diggin convo.... I openly invite the Afghan back to hang out
(she mentions how open I am and not at all my age blah blah) practically ignoring the 19yo Finn girl (lets call her HBFinn).

Next day HBFinn messages me "whats up?", I ask if she wants to come over and hang out... replies "That would be niiiice!"
Gets to my place late, by bus... we make small talk, I ask about the friend... "did you kind of ditch her before coming over?"
"something like that hehe"
I kino abit, we watch a movie... 11:30pm she goes to leave by bus abit abruptly (and I think I have screwed this up), bus stop is literally across the street...
My FB messenger lights up 8 minutes later.... "I missed my bus, is it ok if I just go in the morning?"

She has a grin like "oops" and I tell her to get her sweet ass in the door... I tease abit, nothing serious and it gets to 1am...
I tell her "I am going to bed, I know how to be a gentleman and how not to be, you can sleep on the sofa or in the bed"
Brush teeth, turn off lights and go to bed... after 10min or so I come out, naked and see her in panties and her top/bra kinda sitting in a fetal position...
I say... "come to bed, there is no reason to sleep alone"

Being there is a 32yr age diff I dont really know how to handle this... am I a creep etc?
Her ass is to me... So I start just some light touching, hips, ass, press my c0ck into her abit
NO RESPONSE
try the tits (A- cup massive padding stiff bra)... not working well, bra is digging into her
NO RESPONSE
keep up on the tits, nipple play (fvck it feels rapey) and more ass work, more thigh work, massage the pubic mound
POP! The legs simply opened up... and let me work her pvss.... I get between the legs and plunge in...

sh1tty performance fellas.. i must say, after an hour of getting to the win... my c0ck just lets go after 5min of simple screwing
we sleep
(i should say this is the hottest Finnish summer ever, very uncomfortable to sleep and fvck)
morning I figure I need to get in another, it may be my last shot at a 19yo (3 days before her 20th), so I start with more sensual kino and go down on her
SHE RESPONDS
go between the legs and she holds her lips open for me... but another sh1tty performance (due to heat and anticipation)

Finns are shy, introverted and dont like physical contact

she ghosts me for 3 days
I dont blow up her phone, I dont question her... shes abit a free spirit lost and dabbling with drugs
we fvck again... but simply not getting to any high score.... she is not a responsive lover, dry thin lip kisses...
casually say we are friends and lovers... she does not disagree
I message her "I want to see you", she comes over late, we chat, spliff it up and sleep... sex in the AM but heat and my c0ck still is being weak due to the typical lack of response/interest and heat ( I start with an advanced "cradle move" going down on her)

I go on holiday for a week... she leaves a small bag with a few things (hah)
she messages and meets me the day after im back, tells stories of police etc, shes tired etc...
tell her I am going to slap her ass for this wild side drama... and do so through her jeans standing, I slap it hard and tell her I wont hurt her but she needs abit punishment to understand her errors

she asks if she can shower and accepts my offer to wash her, and she agrees (very unusual for her demeanor and comfort level)
I try to fvck her after shower but she has **** on her mind and is tired so I give up without a word, sit on the sofa naked and spliff up
She comes and sits very close, her leg on mine while she social chats.... I go for a kiss and, SHE RESPONDS, her lips reach and bite abit
I tell her thats what I want to see in her, praise her and go back to chillin... she has to catch a bus to another town at noon.

was going to come back that night, didnt msg or anything till morning.. I dont show emotion, only friendly brief chat.
ghost for 24hrs but she calls me this morning (some sick story) and surprisingly calls again tonight to say she will catch a bus in the morning back to Helsinki (she leaves the sexy house shorts and a few other things behind, asks if I can was a few others)
I dont show emotion, only friendly brief chat.

I am the kind of guy that needs a woman to RESPOND to sexual advances, or I cant and wont proceed.
In the case of the first night, old beta Wood just would have turned over and went to sleep...
MrWood kept thinking... she hasnt said no and she is not trying to stop me. Will open with kisses next, as she is keen to learn it seems...

Now I just need to hit that high score...

updates may follow, or not....
will try to add tidbits on how to treat a MUCH younger woman (obvious daddy issues) without catching the feels for a likely doomed fantasy of a "relationship" or a sugar daddy (which has not happened or hinted at)

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
things to say:

when she is honest about a negative/drug/drama/thing:
"you know I dont condone that activity, but I am proud of you for being honest and trusting me with your secrets"
"sure, I understand... silly girl, smarten up!"

when she shows ambition:
"thats the girl I like to see! smart kitty"

when she dresses nice:
"fvck you look good, I like the way you style/dress yourself"

when she does something positive:
"I am proud of you, good girl"

when she does not respond to a message or other thing:
nothing - silence and distance

when she has a problem:
"I can offer you wisdom, but I am not fixing your problems, you need to fix them yourself and I know you will in your own way"

she is timid in some ways physically:
treat her like a cat.... stroke her, no response... stop and reset, no emotion... try again.... repeat.
Wait a few minutes, ignore and go about your day...
ahhh the kittys in my lap now!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better get that T level checked bro...that many poor performances is a trend not an exception and has nothing to do with how hot it is outside.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I experienced the same issue. Was hanging with a woman at her place and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to fack, one minute she was wanting it then the very next minute pushing me off, this went on for about 30min. Eventually lost my erection. I got it hard enough again in the morning and plowed her. The very next date she pulled the same **** and once again I lost my erection. I called it a night and never contacted her again. It was psychological. What I believe happens is you become frustrated which causes stress and anxiety which then creates problems.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better get that T level checked bro...that many poor performances is a trend not an exception and has nothing to do with how hot it is outside.
Well... last mo I went 2x@night and 3x the next day with another chick, however lately I feel like I have 1 good week or so every month... yes I am getting old! What @Mazer said is fairly dead on target however