Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shes 17, and never been kissed!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all id like to say its a honor to be back on this website...ive been off for about half a year now in the field and now im back....but i problem has come upon me, and the story begins:

a few month back i meet this gurl named sarah, but i want really interested in her becuase she was really quite and shy, but one day we started talking, and now we talk all the time....so recently she told me "you really got me outta my shell" implying that i got her to stop being so shy and what not....

so we started talking bout kissing and wat not, and she said she had never been kissed so i told her sister that she would be kissed by the end of the month....and not to tell her, well turns out that she told her...so i was like, well since u kno, looks like ima have to push it back to next month (i never said it would be me) but thats the impression she got, i think....so she was like im going away to some college in a month or something....

but i have a gf, and thats the only prob, but i do like this gurl....so how should i approach this situation (the kiss thing)

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm

You have a gf and your worried about how to kiss a 17 year old whos never been kissed before?? i dont think shed like her first guy to kiss her to be some cheating slime ball...:down:

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet her and her sister somewhere, look both of them in the eye, say "I'm going to kiss you now", and then kiss her sister. :)

j/k. It's up to you, man. Do you want to kiss her? Do you care about your girlfriend enough not to? It's really your choice. You shouldn't have to ask us.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh... what DasaniWater said...

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See, right then? When she told you she'd never been kissed? That was when you should have gone for the kiss. And since you're fretting over this (and therefore probably not too experienced about kisses in general), I'll share the easiest kiss-close I know of.

You: "Would you like me to kiss you?"
Her: Any answer but no
You: "Let's find out", and you move in for the kiss.

Mad props to Mystery for that one.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Shes 17, and never been kissed!
OMG! It's a crime. Goddamn, stop being so stereotypical. Some people just aren't in that mindset, or never really dated, or such.

Oh, and what Keeper said.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys guys chill out...ok let me explain alittle bit of my feeling here....ok yea i do have a gf and it would be cheating...but i mean wats a kiss? i just dont want her to go off to college without ever being kissed, and then get taken advantage of because she was to "shelter" or something like that! i mean can anyone see this my way without looking at me as the bad guy here? im trying to get her, her first kiss with someone nice! a gentlemen a suave guy, ME....but no im not inexperience in kissing, its just that, i do have a gf and i didnt just want to mack on her on full blast! got me?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a girl, ESPECIALLY that girl, a kiss is alot more than you think, apparently.

Maybe you say: "wats a kiss", but she's been imagining that kiss, for a good few years now. Always hoping that some really good guy will come along and sweep her off her feet. Don't ruin it for her, man. You're in no position to take her fantasy away. Just let the thing progress as it was meant to. Sure, if she goes off to College un-kissed, let her. She'll find some guy there who she'll kiss and maybe something will come out of it, maybe something won't. It's not your job to worry about her future love-life. You've got your own gf to worry about.

Oh, and if she said: "You gotta get me out of my shell" doesn't mean you actually have to physically do it yourself...

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell her to suck my ****

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im making another thread to continue this

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
Keeper said:
To a girl, ESPECIALLY that girl, a kiss is alot more than you think, apparently.

Maybe you say: "wats a kiss", but she's been imagining that kiss, for a good few years now. Always hoping that some really good guy will come along and sweep her off her feet. Don't ruin it for her, man. You're in no position to take her fantasy away. Just let the thing progress as it was meant to. Sure, if she goes off to College un-kissed, let her. She'll find some guy there who she'll kiss and maybe something will come out of it, maybe something won't. It's not your job to worry about her future love-life. You've got your own gf to worry about.

Oh, and if she said: "You gotta get me out of my shell" doesn't mean you actually have to physically do it yourself...
:up:

Besides when you give her her first *kiss*, what are you trying to do?

You're coming across as if you are just doing her a favor and nothing more.

Maybe you actually WANT something to happen with her but you are too afraid/don't know how to handle a MLTR. If you WANT HER (which I have suspicions that you do), then GET HER! There is NOTHING WRONG with a MLTR.

On the other hand, if all you want to do is *kiss* her, then Kintuz will have to say that's a :nono: - A nono...

IF you kiss her now, then she will want a relationship with you. She'll be attached to you because she gave up her "virgin lips" to you. That means you will be VERY SPECIAL to her.

If you just want to *kiss* her and not take the RESPONSIBILITY that comes with it, then you should let it go.

Laaaaaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeeeeeee!