Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

@Shepays quote “men attract, women seduce”

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ShePays you had a quote in a thread in which you said men attract and women seduce and I personally thought it was a profound statement and wanted you to expound on that concept as I thought it’s a good topic to explore for the good of the community.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men and women live in two separate but intersecting universes. We see each other completely differently from how we see ourselves. In fact, we view each other through layers of perception, ranging from the romanticized through the jaded, and to the primal.

Women can see men as fantastic, powerful, noble, brave, self-sacrificing explorers, inventors, and warriors...or, greedy, self-centered, insatiable bullies...or, foolish, over-privileged, self-indulgent, insecure beings, luckily not extinct, and just smart enough to make ourselves nearly obsolete.

Men see women as anything from mystical fairy creatures, frail but powerful....intoxicating and diverting, alluring and ensnaring, the tender trap....a burden, parasites, vampires, hardly worth the trouble they cause.

Truth? The truth is that we need each other -- not to survive; men can survive and thrive much better without women. No, women need men to survive. Men need women for heirs. The problem is when they make us wonder whether heirs are worth the trouble. Have they overplayed their only card?

We have entire industries built upon persuading the masses of this or that. Buy this product. Vote for that candidate. Watch this movie. And the cycle of persuasion goes round-n-round, from generation to generation.

The stumbling block for the persuasion industry is that their softest targets have always been women, children, and the stupid. Intelligent men aren't as easily moved by propaganda. The solution? Give more financial and political power to women and children, and use the education system to make people stupider. If that isn't working fast enough, import hordes of stupid people. Problem solved.

What has any of that got to do with the topic? We have all, to one degree or another, been manipulated by the persuasion industry(advertising, entertainment, schooling, news) to invert our priorities and give away our personal power. Boys are trained to prioritize sex, to surrender decision-making to their mates or mothers, while being alienated from their fathers, paternity, fraternity. Sex is over-amplified because it's the means of power transference. A society of masculine, competent men, with strong bonds of paternity and fraternity are difficult to manipulate. A society of soy-boys, raised by single mothers, obsessed with sexual pursuit, at any cost, as their life's highest purpose, are easily controlled, dependent, insecure, and hopelessly enslaved.

"Sexual sublimation" is the phrase used to express the transference of sexual energy into other productive activities, but it should be considered that other productive energies are possibly being transferred into sexual obsession, via the persuasion industry.

On topic, what would persuade a man to surrender all his energy, years, and resources to a woman to whom he has no ties? Seduction. Seduction is the process by which a woman seeks to ensnare a man to whom she is attracted. Boys have been trained to believe that seduction is the method by which they get a girl on her back. The fly has been persuaded he's the spider.

Men have never needed to worry about winning women, but only about being men.
Very good.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this might be why my line...
"if you try to seduce me you are sleeping on the sofa"
This is very off topic, but you're old, so:

Reminds me of an old Peter Sellers movie from the '60s, I Love You, Alice B. Toklas.
He meets this hippie girl and lets her spend the night on his couch, and assures her he won't come out of the bedroom in the middle of the night. She says she won't come in his bedroom, and stays on the couch and smokes a joint. Then in the morning, to show her gratitude, she makes him a batch of pot brownies. He later unwittingly serves them to his fiance and parents. Hilarity ensues. Then he tries being a hippie for awhile, and ends up breaking off his engagement.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women live in two separate but intersecting universes. We see each other completely differently from how we see ourselves. In fact, we view each other through layers of perception, ranging from the romanticized through the jaded, and to the primal.

Women can see men as fantastic, powerful, noble, brave, self-sacrificing explorers, inventors, and warriors...or, greedy, self-centered, insatiable bullies...or, foolish, over-privileged, self-indulgent, insecure beings, luckily not extinct, and just smart enough to make ourselves nearly obsolete.

Men see women as anything from mystical fairy creatures, frail but powerful....intoxicating and diverting, alluring and ensnaring, the tender trap....a burden, parasites, vampires, hardly worth the trouble they cause.

Truth? The truth is that we need each other -- not to survive; men can survive and thrive much better without women. No, women need men to survive. Men need women for heirs. The problem is when they make us wonder whether heirs are worth the trouble. Have they overplayed their only card?

We have entire industries built upon persuading the masses of this or that. Buy this product. Vote for that candidate. Watch this movie. And the cycle of persuasion goes round-n-round, from generation to generation.

The stumbling block for the persuasion industry is that their softest targets have always been women, children, and the stupid. Intelligent men aren't as easily moved by propaganda. The solution? Give more financial and political power to women and children, and use the education system to make people stupider. If that isn't working fast enough, import hordes of stupid people. Problem solved.

What has any of that got to do with the topic? We have all, to one degree or another, been manipulated by the persuasion industry(advertising, entertainment, schooling, news) to invert our priorities and give away our personal power. Boys are trained to prioritize sex, to surrender decision-making to their mates or mothers, while being alienated from their fathers, paternity, fraternity. Sex is over-amplified because it's the means of power transference. A society of masculine, competent men, with strong bonds of paternity and fraternity are difficult to manipulate. A society of soy-boys, raised by single mothers, obsessed with sexual pursuit, at any cost, as their life's highest purpose, are easily controlled, dependent, insecure, and hopelessly enslaved.

"Sexual sublimation" is the phrase used to express the transference of sexual energy into other productive activities, but it should be considered that other productive energies are possibly being transferred into sexual obsession, via the persuasion industry.

On topic, what would persuade a man to surrender all his energy, years, and resources to a woman to whom he has no ties? Seduction. Seduction is the process by which a woman seeks to ensnare a man to whom she is attracted. Boys have been trained to believe that seduction is the method by which they get a girl on her back. The fly has been persuaded he's the spider.

Men have never needed to worry about winning women, but only about being men.
Well said. And the part about advertising and giving women/children more political and economic power was definitely seen with that Gillette ad last year. Sell men's product to women with message they'll lap up.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s very easy to seduce a woman. I can do it everyday, 365 times a year if I want to. But I don’t do it because it doesn’t turn me on. I am only turned on when the woman is turned on by me. I only get a sense of satisfaction when the woman is attracted to me.

The desperate will never understand this. They are happy just to get laid.

If you’ve ever been a dominant male in a tribe full of women, you would know they are the seducers. They validate your ego, make you dinner, suck you off, and send you into the world. This is their purpose. To support a man they admire.

And every woman knows a fully validated man when she see ones. She knows there is a harem of women behind him. And she acts accordingly and suck him off as well.

Abundance begets more abundance.

So many guys in this forum step off on the wrong foot. If the first step you take is sideways (trying to seduce women) you ain’t going nowhere.

Sure you might get lucky here and there, but you will never know what it’s like to be the guy women seduce.

It goes back to “how do you become dominant in a tribe full of women?”

First you become dominant in your thinking. Your purpose is to mold the reality around you to your vision. You don’t conform, react, or try to fit in. A masculine man is a force of nature.

And then women interact with you and your dominance rubs off on them. It’s a simple as that. As simple as how nature created humans.

There was never a need for geeky seduction tricks and gimmicks.
I know, and it kinda doesn't matter the female if she's halfway decent and has like a standing in the community and is "centered" or responsible with valuable things or people with great stakes invested. An undercover women with an obscure past and is chosen for a job because she's got this "network" that 98% do not have, this underlying secretive "helping each other out," a dark unrevealed past, you know, she doesn't "dress up" daily, old photos show just a plain overcoat, kinda spy-like. So this privileged woman (married) and 50 years old (though against my normal pursuit which is half my age to 10 years younger) because she is enthralled with me touching me and sharing "only-between-us" moments or "only-us-understand" interactions (even though she's very married to a full-time church employee - Good man) for 6 years now. THAT turns me on. And I suppose it was my fault 6 years ago probably the FIRST day I met her, I said something to her Very unusual and was explaining an alien RACE (from a book I'd read but I didn't tell her that I got it from a book but acted as if it was REAL) 9 feet to 11 feet tall with lobster color skin and that used electrical current to "get drunk" at taverns, while the humans sitting on a tall stool to meet their eye-level would drink our traditional spirits. I didn't say it exactly like that but I, in detail, described the aliens, and she, from THAT moment on, was mesmerized by this "story" or account I was telling out of the blue, spur of the moment, and in a semi-crowed place (where everyone was shut out - tunnel vision). It doesn't hurt that she's horny and sentimental by nature too and in that moment she latched onto me and I do not think that she will ever be shook as long as I am on this planet. She probably has insecurities, but with me she probably feels "pretty" or "wanting to be her best." I'm sure that her body would NOT be ideal (mom of 2) naked but idk, just knowing she'd want it badly turns me on. I don't even have to touch myself, but a boner will spring after leaving her most times. It certainly is a kinetic draw. Most women do not Do that for me (I'm talkin like Every time, she's always On, and we play off of each other uniquely, once again, like we only understand - it's the old "it doesn't matter what you say, she's gonna laugh"). It's rare.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. And the part about advertising and giving women/children more political and economic power was definitely seen with that Gillette ad last year. Sell men's product to women with message they'll lap up.
Hmm, now that you mention it, I can't remember the last time I bought razors. Girlfriend usually gifts them to me or picks them up. She knows what I like though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I certainly hope threads like this one pops up more.

For too long, supplicating men has been leading this forum with their supplication techniques - chasing women and still dare to call it masculine.

And they even felt buoyed by being cheered on by our own female T-Rex - who subconsciously roams our forums grooming men into little puzzies.

Slowly but surely, with more like minded men, we will correct this deviant mentality.