Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sheltered virgin

R

Ranger

The book "Seduction" by Robert Greene? So if its a battle axe with tits and azz how does a man extract his nectar with the minimum loss and minimum risk? How does he keep her interested?
I’ve been posting about that for quite a while. His presence has to draw it out.

“A man offers her his version of love. Where she can find Redemption, Protection and her FEMININITY.”
Spaz

It’s pure unadulterated masculine. “Unadulterated” means not mixed with, polluted by or weakened by extra elements. It’s how he thinks showing up in what he does. How he conducts himself. He is hard but shows compassion. Strong but can still be sweet and caring without being a SIMP or a passive little weasel thirsty for pvssy. He’s not a PUA. He’s a man. He leads.
Simply removing his attention for a little while is almost too severe of a punishment. His dismissal caries a sledgehammer. Being cut off from powerful masculinity is rather brutal.
There is absolutely no risk to him in the least.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been posting about that for quite a while. His presence has to draw it out.

“A man offers her his version of love. Where she can find Redemption, Protection and her FEMININITY.”
Spaz

It’s pure unadulterated masculine. “Unadulterated” means not mixed with, polluted by or weakened by extra elements. It’s how he thinks showing up in what he does. How he conducts himself. He is hard but shows compassion. Strong but can still be sweet and caring without being a SIMP or a passive little weasel thirsty for pvssy. He’s not a PUA. He’s a man. He leads.
Simply removing his attention for a little while is almost too severe of a punishment. His dismissal caries a sledgehammer. Being cut off from powerful masculinity is rather brutal.
There is absolutely no risk to him in the least.
Yeah but if shes battleaxe that means she normally rests in a masculine position even around strong men... How to deal with that?

R

Ranger

Yeah but if shes battleaxe that means she normally rests in a masculine position even around strong men... How to deal with that?
I’m thinking you fuk her if you want her. There’s nothing really to deal with but I do understand where you are coming from.

This is internally in you. It’s not even a concern in the least for me. I like a good connection but that is not always possible. The next best thing is I’m her go to for really dirty sex.

This fits my personality. This may not fit yours. Getting enamored with a woman is punishable by slow death. This does not mean pump and dump. It means that I will not cross a threshold.
It’s not a barrier or that I’m emotionally not available. Not true at all. I’m very emotionally willing to go deep. But it would be impossible for me NOT to remain masculine now.

I had to learn, like all things in life, that it is a mistake to think that others think like I do. Or for them to think that I think or should think like they do. This falls into the dominant/passive personalities issue. Especially as it concerns women.

I do believe that Don Juan Quixote was a passive personality. His ability to connect emotionally at an extreme level exemplifies this truth.
But really look at his frame. He saw beauty in all women. He didn’t see BPD or psycho. He saw what was needed to explore those women. He wanted to see their beauty. He was addicted to the feminine energy he could draw from them.

He offered them redemption, protection and femininity. AND he was a passive personality. Not a dominant personality. That speaks volumes to the stupid “Alpha” teachings of PUAs and this site with some of its members.
He could lead those women to themselves.

Am I this type of personality? Not really. I can come close but it’s not my personality type. I can execute a running gunfight and win. I jump out of planes. I kill wild animals and eat them. When I’m alone I am recharging. When I’m with my brothers from the service I’m at home and energized as well. My friends are so loyal that they would die for me or me for them.

That’s a totally different world than a passive. Me giving advice to a passive is like dunking my head in an upside down barrel full of water.
The last thing you tell a passive is “don’t give a fuk”. That is where his power is. He just needs to develope his threshold and realize that he must be that way until he dies. It’s the way of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the "tricks"?
Tricks as in any guy with a little game is going to bed her. She will naively fall for it when a guy "innocently" invites her back to his place to see his puppy. Or she will genuinely think this guy is trying to be her friend because she has not been exposed to guys enough. Thats what my friend means by tricks. She is more susceptible to sexual advances because she is not aware of them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the girl gives you her virginity and then she doesn´t want a relationship?

Yeah, super rare scenario, but sometimes that´s the luck, for better or worse.
Yeh it happened to me once. I have only bedded two virgins and one ended up in a good long relationship and the other was like nope.I was hurt bruh. I am not going to lie. My ego was shattered. I was like this isn't supposed to be how it ends up. You are supposed to be eternally bonded to me. She had other ideas. Apparently she felt " stupid" for giving it up to me under the circumstances she did. She was too embarrassed because she envisioned that it would be someone special blah blah blah.

See this is what I am talking about how I cant deal with the irrational emotions of women. So what if you gave your virginity to a guy in a less than ideal way. Lets rock with it and see where this goes. It could be something good; But no....her fuzzy inarticulate emotions got in the way. But yes it does happen.
ps she was not hot at all......5/10 but decent body

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeh it happened to me once. I have only bedded two virgins and one ended up in a good long relationship and the other was like nope.I was hurt bruh. I am not going to lie. My ego was shattered. I was like this isn't supposed to be how it ends up. You are supposed to be eternally bonded to me. She had other ideas. Apparently she felt " stupid" for giving it up to me under the circumstances she did. She was too embarrassed because she envisioned that it would be someone special blah blah blah.

See this is what I am talking about how I cant deal with the irrational emotions of women. So what if you gave your virginity to a guy in a less than ideal way. Lets rock with it and see where this goes. It could be something good; But no....her fuzzy inarticulate emotions got in the way. But yes it does happen.
ps she was not hot at all......5/10 but decent body

I understand how you felt. So hard to find a virgin girl in this day and age and one of the few times u actually want to go exclusive and she´s like no thanks. Oh well their loss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricks as in any guy with a little game is going to bed her. She will naively fall for it when a guy "innocently" invites her back to his place to see his puppy. Or she will genuinely think this guy is trying to be her friend because she has not been exposed to guys enough. Thats what my friend means by tricks. She is more susceptible to sexual advances because she is not aware of them.
Oh yeah.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You deal with it by fvcking her. You dont let these use your time unless they obligue their real estate.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My boy calls this giving a good girl a " di*k habit". He said once you give her a di*k habit she is gonna explore it for a few months. He also adds that the more inexperienced and naive the girl is, the more she will fall for any ole guy. She is going to fall for stupid tricks.
That's why they had guidance from other people around them about the men they dated.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video is amazing. The chick at 9 minutes and 5 seconds has a similar innocent aura as the girl I am talking about. Except the girl I am talking about is slightly more shy because she is much younger. But this is what femininity looks like in its pure form. The other women were cool, but you can tell they lost that innocent touch.

@6:26 I think the problem is that women are the most aroused by the men who are the least likely to treat them well and be committed. Cluster Bs and hot bad boys. That is their curse. Safe men don't arouse them. And today, men are not taught to be arousing (so women could fvck them instead of the aforementioned men) nor are women guided to make good choices so it's a double trouble. It's similar as to how guys will fall for cluster Bs and be blue pilled in general. We live in a childlike culture.

@8:14 did I just hear a woman say "just be happy with one woman because they're all the same at the end of the day, so.."? Amazing.

@9:17 men have been told for at least half a century that women want to be promiscuous, they want to have sex "like a (apex/Chad) man", women are just like men with sex and it's not emotional for them. Now men finally take them at their word and she says it's because men disconnect? that's a half-truth at best, it's not all on men.

@11:25 she is talking about committed relationships as something aspirational because it is a place where they become able to grow and express themselves as women. That's incredible to hear from her, totally the opposite of the narrative that relationships are something you do after you've "lived your best life", "had your fun" and "found yourself". I saw a mother say the same thing on her facebook. She said people asked/told her she should find herself before settling down. She basically said, she found herself when she settled down.

This video is great, a positive experience in contrast to the other stuff here.

PS. That chinese girl @9:37 is really sweet. Is that chinese women in general? I have a chinese neighbor and she has that same demeanor, really sweet.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a phuck about what they want - look at his poll target really:
*tattoos
*some of them look like cratered SMV
*"men are like dessert" girl is obviously a feminist (tattoos, fedora-alike hat, what she says, how she says it)
*some others are like that as well, piercings all over their faces/they are treating life as a huge plate of pleasure; they are empty vessels that just WANT something; it's incredibly repulsive to me

MoreoVer:
women there are very sure of themselves considering most are 5.5 to 7 SMV so they are coc.k-carousellers probably
*04:00 girl is incredibly repulsive, I'd have to be paid to phuck her, seriously, there's something so wrong about how she speaks and stares, it's disgusting :)
*06:30 girl seems to be the nicest of them aside of chinese chick - obviously crying after her CHAD lover a bit (she whines that men are unattached BUT she is a single mother if I got it right - most men are not like she says, they do attach, they dont only if they plow way below their own SMV - so she was just a piece of meat for CHAD-guy, another single mom thinking high quality SMV guy has nothing else to do than to plow single mom. Right)
*guy that play reporter is PUA probably, he's like "OK, great, yeah" all the time... yeah ok my ass, things they say are so empty and dumb sometimes it's like oO, and he's acting like "Either I will get a video that will span some interest or perhaps I will stick my co.ck at least into some of them"
*09:40 girl seems to be nice. Obviously, there's always rough diamond in the pile of sh.it. Chinese girl, go figure...
*Women speaking about the darkness....right. What the phuck do they know about it really? Just because you will make yourself couple of tattoos and drink too much on the parties and because mommy didn't love you haha please
*Guy is like "As you can see, they want authenthic you!"

RIGHT HAHAHAHA WTF, what a poser XD Long hair. PUA vibe. Van dyke on his face (love to sport it too btw, chicks love this kind of facial hair) and "Yeah, uhmmpf, right", "Girls want authentic you".

That guy is PUA. What he does is for him to solicit sex and interest from women. His agenda is at least partially fake.
Oh yeah, I didn't analyze either the video producer, the overall video message, or all sections of the video like this. I just picked out the good parts. Obviously these women are red flagged lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo guys I have an update on this "sheltered virgin". Its a such a small world. I recently moved to a small town far away from my old place and I bump into this girl running down a trail. It didn't recognize her at first because she was wearing neon tight booty shorts. We hugged and we started catching up. Needless to say this girl did a complete 180 after our initial class. In 1.5 yrs she has become very sexually active, is drinking, smoking and developed a trashy white girl/ trashy black girl accent. The ghetto trailer accent. This was not present a year ago.

It broke my heart. I was also ashamed because I suddenly started sexualizing her. This had never happened before when she wore skirts down to her ankles. I couldn't help it. I went from looking at her like a damsel I wanted to protect, to looking at her as a woodland nymph I wanted to fu*k. Who knew she had a very nice body under those Amish looking clothes. Her personality was not as open and trusting as she was before. When you have had drama after drama over your sexual escapades you develop a shell. You distrust men I can tell she kinda of distrusted my motives. A year ago she was totally open.

My conclusion is that women MUST be sheltered from popular culture. It is the only way to preserve the innocence of naive girls. Western culture is total poison. Islam and the Amish were right.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her only purpose is to fuk and have babies at the biological level. Everything else is social conditioning.
Brooo this is pretty much what I have concluded recently. We scratch our head because he put so much more onto them. This is all we really need to know about women. Honestly. They are here for recreation and procreation. THAT IT. This comment is gold.

Reaction score
So I spent a couple weeks doing group training for something work related. Girls in their early twenties were present. One was barely 20 and was a very sheltered religious virgin. The other two were not virgins and were very aware of their sexuality. All of the girls were attractive. I noticed a few things about the virgin. She was what innocence before the **** carousel looks like. She behaved in a manner of some one that was unexposed to the world. She was Eve before the apple. This girl came from a strict religious family, one of many children in a farming community and homeschooled..

Virgin:
1.) She didn't know she was hot.

2.) Because she didn't know she was hot she didn't know how to flirt or manipulate men. The other two were masters of it and had the guys wrapped around their fingers.

3.) She couldn't dress sexy very well. It was like a scene in the movie Clueless where the other two hip girls are trying to play barbie on the homely girl. She tried to dress sexy but it wasn't natural.

4.) She was very giggly and submissive. Extremely feminine and cooperative.

5.) She didn't speak about men with bitterness. The other two would always talk about how guys cheat etc. They were getting jaded with dating already. A girls attitude towards all men changes after they have been cheated on. They develop a suspicious and hardened shell around their personality.

6.) She didn't participate in gossip like the other two girls. She looked very uncomfortable with it.

The differences between women that were raised away from this toxic society and women that are steeped in it are astounding. Sometimes we forget that what we are witnessing in the West is an abberation of true femininity. True femininity is beautiful, alluring and demure. Not AWALT, just the ones raised in popular culture.
Bull****. She's the smoothest manipulator of them all.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****. She's the smoothest manipulator of them all.
Damn so you think us guys in the class got fooled huh? Never thought about that. You may be right. How can a girl go so crazy so quickly? You would think some of her religious values would have stuck. One counterpoint against your theory is that she didn't pack any jeans. It was all skirts. So of she was a secret hoe wouldn't she pack jeans? And when she tried to dress sexy it was akward. Idk man...maybe im being naive lol

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
She was Eve before the apple
liked this

Though I'm not sure if your analysis are correct
I living in somehow part religious part liberal culture and meet these women on daily basis, they are actually pretty aware of what's going on. This is not the problem. The problem is that their future husband's are not aware of it, and that puts them (the husband) into problematic position. You can go religious if you tired of the game, you'll still stuck in the matrix. No escape

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
liked this

Though I'm not sure if your analysis are correct
I living in somehow part religious part liberal culture and meet these women on daily basis, they are actually pretty aware of what's going on. This is not the problem. The problem is that their future husband's are not aware of it, and that puts them (the husband) into problematic position. You can go religious if you tired of the game, you'll still stuck in the matrix. No escape
Could you elaborate please? You are saying the religious girls are redpill but the guys are still blue pill?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Could you elaborate please? You are saying the religious girls are redpill but the guys are still blue pill?
Not sure if red pill is the correct term

This is biological no religion could change it
For girls religion is pretty superficial and egocentric tool to achieve the same goal - hypergamy

And those girls who are not aware are probably extremely traumatized and delusional.. marrying this one would be a lie to both

Imagine your self an attractive girl born into a religious cult with no alpha male. Would she rather follow her religion or gut?

Last edited: