Sheltered virgin

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
My boy calls this giving a good girl a " di*k habit". He said once you give her a di*k habit she is gonna explore it for a few months. He also adds that the more inexperienced and naive the girl is, the more she will fall for any ole guy. She is going to fall for stupid tricks.
What are the "tricks"?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
I think most guys talk about virgins like they are some long-lost ideal and that Red Pill will not be needed on them.

Wrong.

The virgins will chew you up and spit you out worse than the used up hors. The 'virgin' isn't the goal, the goal is the well-developed, feminine woman who expects proper masculinity and respects herself enough not to ride the CC. There will always be plenty of hors, always has been, always will be, so we can get our rocks off there.

R

Ranger

Your Alpha enough to convert them back, right?
I read something sent to me as a PM on here how when he started seeing the woman she was just like all the other women socially. Etc.

It took a while but she did get her feminine back. Very much so. She would be in the garden with a hat on and gloves and cleaning out the weeds. The plants grew better than ever under her care. Feminity drives a man to be in its presence.

Femininity in its purest form is healing. It inspires. It’s not the tits and a$$. That’s for thirsty boys. Feminity fuels a man.

But if she’s a socially conditioned battle axe modern woman? Tits and a$$ is what she is and all she will ever be.

But beware. For some it’s game. Accept it and use it for pleasure. Use it to your advantage. Learn to “love” those types too.
Don’t be a rinky dink little tulip and fall under the game. Men have committed suicide over these types.
It’s in the “art of seduction” by Robert Greene

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
I read something sent to me as a PM on here how when he started seeing the woman she was just like all the other women socially. Etc.

It took a while but she did get her feminine back. Very much so. She would be in the garden with a hat on and gloves and cleaning out the weeds. The plants grew better than ever under her care. Feminity drives a man to be in its presence.

Femininity in its purest form is healing. It inspires. It’s not the tits and a$$. That’s for thirsty boys. Feminity fuels a man.

But if she’s a socially conditioned battle axe modern woman? Tits and a$$ is what she is and all she will ever be.

But beware. For some it’s game. Accept it and use it for pleasure. Use it to your advantage. Learn to “love” those types too.
Don’t be a rinky dink little tulip and fall under the game. Men have committed suicide over these types.
It’s in the “art of seduction” by Robert Greene
The book "Seduction" by Robert Greene? So if its a battle axe with tits and azz how does a man extract his nectar with the minimum loss and minimum risk? How does he keep her interested?

R

Ranger

The book "Seduction" by Robert Greene? So if its a battle axe with tits and azz how does a man extract his nectar with the minimum loss and minimum risk? How does he keep her interested?
I’ve been posting about that for quite a while. His presence has to draw it out.

“A man offers her his version of love. Where she can find Redemption, Protection and her FEMININITY.”
Spaz

It’s pure unadulterated masculine. “Unadulterated” means not mixed with, polluted by or weakened by extra elements. It’s how he thinks showing up in what he does. How he conducts himself. He is hard but shows compassion. Strong but can still be sweet and caring without being a SIMP or a passive little weasel thirsty for pvssy. He’s not a PUA. He’s a man. He leads.
Simply removing his attention for a little while is almost too severe of a punishment. His dismissal caries a sledgehammer. Being cut off from powerful masculinity is rather brutal.
There is absolutely no risk to him in the least.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
I’ve been posting about that for quite a while. His presence has to draw it out.

“A man offers her his version of love. Where she can find Redemption, Protection and her FEMININITY.”
Spaz

It’s pure unadulterated masculine. “Unadulterated” means not mixed with, polluted by or weakened by extra elements. It’s how he thinks showing up in what he does. How he conducts himself. He is hard but shows compassion. Strong but can still be sweet and caring without being a SIMP or a passive little weasel thirsty for pvssy. He’s not a PUA. He’s a man. He leads.
Simply removing his attention for a little while is almost too severe of a punishment. His dismissal caries a sledgehammer. Being cut off from powerful masculinity is rather brutal.
There is absolutely no risk to him in the least.
Yeah but if shes battleaxe that means she normally rests in a masculine position even around strong men... How to deal with that?

R

Ranger

Yeah but if shes battleaxe that means she normally rests in a masculine position even around strong men... How to deal with that?
I’m thinking you fuk her if you want her. There’s nothing really to deal with but I do understand where you are coming from.

This is internally in you. It’s not even a concern in the least for me. I like a good connection but that is not always possible. The next best thing is I’m her go to for really dirty sex.

This fits my personality. This may not fit yours. Getting enamored with a woman is punishable by slow death. This does not mean pump and dump. It means that I will not cross a threshold.
It’s not a barrier or that I’m emotionally not available. Not true at all. I’m very emotionally willing to go deep. But it would be impossible for me NOT to remain masculine now.

I had to learn, like all things in life, that it is a mistake to think that others think like I do. Or for them to think that I think or should think like they do. This falls into the dominant/passive personalities issue. Especially as it concerns women.

I do believe that Don Juan Quixote was a passive personality. His ability to connect emotionally at an extreme level exemplifies this truth.
But really look at his frame. He saw beauty in all women. He didn’t see BPD or psycho. He saw what was needed to explore those women. He wanted to see their beauty. He was addicted to the feminine energy he could draw from them.

He offered them redemption, protection and femininity. AND he was a passive personality. Not a dominant personality. That speaks volumes to the stupid “Alpha” teachings of PUAs and this site with some of its members.
He could lead those women to themselves.

Am I this type of personality? Not really. I can come close but it’s not my personality type. I can execute a running gunfight and win. I jump out of planes. I kill wild animals and eat them. When I’m alone I am recharging. When I’m with my brothers from the service I’m at home and energized as well. My friends are so loyal that they would die for me or me for them.

That’s a totally different world than a passive. Me giving advice to a passive is like dunking my head in an upside down barrel full of water.
The last thing you tell a passive is “don’t give a fuk”. That is where his power is. He just needs to develope his threshold and realize that he must be that way until he dies. It’s the way of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
What are the "tricks"?
Tricks as in any guy with a little game is going to bed her. She will naively fall for it when a guy "innocently" invites her back to his place to see his puppy. Or she will genuinely think this guy is trying to be her friend because she has not been exposed to guys enough. Thats what my friend means by tricks. She is more susceptible to sexual advances because she is not aware of them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
What if the girl gives you her virginity and then she doesn´t want a relationship?

Yeah, super rare scenario, but sometimes that´s the luck, for better or worse.
Yeh it happened to me once. I have only bedded two virgins and one ended up in a good long relationship and the other was like nope.I was hurt bruh. I am not going to lie. My ego was shattered. I was like this isn't supposed to be how it ends up. You are supposed to be eternally bonded to me. She had other ideas. Apparently she felt " stupid" for giving it up to me under the circumstances she did. She was too embarrassed because she envisioned that it would be someone special blah blah blah.

See this is what I am talking about how I cant deal with the irrational emotions of women. So what if you gave your virginity to a guy in a less than ideal way. Lets rock with it and see where this goes. It could be something good; But no....her fuzzy inarticulate emotions got in the way. But yes it does happen.
ps she was not hot at all......5/10 but decent body

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Dr.Rocanlover

Senior Don Juan
Yeh it happened to me once. I have only bedded two virgins and one ended up in a good long relationship and the other was like nope.I was hurt bruh. I am not going to lie. My ego was shattered. I was like this isn't supposed to be how it ends up. You are supposed to be eternally bonded to me. She had other ideas. Apparently she felt " stupid" for giving it up to me under the circumstances she did. She was too embarrassed because she envisioned that it would be someone special blah blah blah.

See this is what I am talking about how I cant deal with the irrational emotions of women. So what if you gave your virginity to a guy in a less than ideal way. Lets rock with it and see where this goes. It could be something good; But no....her fuzzy inarticulate emotions got in the way. But yes it does happen.
ps she was not hot at all......5/10 but decent body

I understand how you felt. So hard to find a virgin girl in this day and age and one of the few times u actually want to go exclusive and she´s like no thanks. Oh well their loss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Tricks as in any guy with a little game is going to bed her. She will naively fall for it when a guy "innocently" invites her back to his place to see his puppy. Or she will genuinely think this guy is trying to be her friend because she has not been exposed to guys enough. Thats what my friend means by tricks. She is more susceptible to sexual advances because she is not aware of them.
Oh yeah.