Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She won't be able to go on a date for two weeks, what do I do until then?

ikonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl on POF for a week or so and asked her out the other night for a coffee date, she said "sounds good" but her family is staying with her for two weeks and she's playing tour guide/host until they leave. That's a long time and she might forget or lose interest. How do I keep her interested but not seem desperate? She also wouldn't give her number yet, so it's only online messaging...

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl on POF for a week or so and asked her out the other night for a coffee date, she said "sounds good" but her family is staying with her for two weeks and she's playing tour guide/host until they leave. That's a long time and she might forget or lose interest. How do I keep her interested but not seem desperate? She also wouldn't give her number yet, so it's only online messaging...

If she lost interest during the 2 weeks, then she wasn’t interested in you in the first place. I wouldn’t contact her at all. The ball is in her court so let her reach out to you first. In the meantime start dating other women now. Never make one girl a priority until she’s earned it.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asked her out the other night for a coffee date, she said "sounds good" but her family is staying with her for two weeks and she's playing tour guide/host until they leave.
A few months ago I chatted with this woman, and after a while, I asked her out. her answer was, "she's very busy now with a new job and moving house, maybe in a few weeks time " . I said, "No worries, contact me when you'll be less busy, bye for now". Two hours later I have got a message with her phone number, saying she can find an hour free to meet up (I dated her for few months after that, until she started pushing for commitment).

If she's interested enough, she'll find the time, if she doesn't, she'll find an excuse.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have got her number before asking her on a date. After you get her number, then you text and ask her out on a date.

She has low interest. If a women really likes you, she will move mountains to see you. I'm sure she could easily find time during those two weeks to see you. If Brad Pitt asked her out she would find time to see him.

Move on and game other women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay to contact her in 2 weeks, if she text you reply back. Keep it short and sweet. If she definitely has interest she is going to be fine keeping it light contact and arranging a date for you in 2 weeks. If you contact her closer to 2 weeks away and she's not interested she never really had high interest to begin with.

I know that you are more concerned with keeping her interest level raised, but you can't artificially create an interest level, it has to be there organically. If your interest Peters out in two weeks, it was probably going to Peter out anyway.

Maybe check in one to three times over the two weeks, if she isn't checking in with you.

since she has already agreed to date you in 2 weeks, ask her for her phone number. The most legitimate reason to ask her for her phone number is to give the reason that you don't always get notifications from the online dating app that you have messages, and you want to make sure you can keep in touch with her in a timely manner.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side note:

@guru1000 has it right when he replies "I'm not in this app much, let me get your number"

The only thing I will suggest/add is something like

"I'm not in this app much and I don't always get notifications when I have a message. let me get your number so we can keep in touch in a more timely manner."

in my experience, both Bumble and POF suck for notifications after the first few notifications. So it's a very legitimate request to make

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the opposite situation. I have literally not had a single night off in two weeks because of work, but I've got girls online waiting to meet. I plan to get in touch with at least one next week.

She gave you a specific time frame. So send a message about availability in a couple of weeks. If you get the brush of again, who cares. The dating market is a free for all at the moment. As others said, chat to other birds in the mean time. Stop worrying about someone you've never even met.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She wouldn't tell this to Lebron James if he asked her out. Sadly not every guy on this board is Chad, Tyrone, Enrique, Antonio, Hiroshi, Chang, Moses, and Vladimir.

This sounds like a matter of disinterest. Contact her in 3 weeks, then if she don't answer, delete and block her.

I'd go after other girls, likely you f**ked up somewhere in the messages.

Case closed..

MidnightCity

Reaction score
Set the date and time to meet her and leave it at that. In the mean time, get yourself back out there and line other dates up. If she contacts you in the mean time then you can message her back one or twice max but get yourself out there dating other woman.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly not every guy on this board is Chad, Tyrone, Enrique, Antonio, Hiroshi, Chang, Moses, and Vladimir.
That made me LOL...

I must say though that I've noticed everyone here jumps to the same defeatist conclusion 'she's not interested in you' or NEXT her etc. While I agree with the logic behind it i.e. 'don't waste time on someone with super low interest' but there really are things like bad timing, life etc. I once met someone just before I was going on a 2 week family vacation. I met someone who was leaving for a Europe trip just before we started talking. So stuff happens, give them the benefit of the doubt. I've learnt to always leave the door open and then move on...it works wonders with women since their emotional state is often changing hot/cold and has nothing to do with you.

Similarly, sometimes women have interest in you but not super high but you CAN raise their interest level by light and lighthearted pursuing initially and then backing off. Women like the push/pull...i.e. hmm he sounds interesting...wait, where did he go...I want some more of his humor/attention/etc.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No number? I wouldn't even consider a date with a woman, who I haven't exchanged numbers with..

Seriously you haven't even passed First Base!

A chick that is interested d in you, will MINIMUM exchange numbers!

Contact her in two weeks time.. But don't expect much to come out of this Bruv!

R

Ranger

If that woman wanted you. She would excuse herself and meet you. It’s just coffee. It’s like her going to the store. If she wanted to f!ck you she would abandon them so fast it’s not even worth mentioning. Only an hour or two. It’s nothing. Quick suck n f!ck.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No number? I wouldn't even consider a date with a woman, who I haven't exchanged numbers with..

A chick that is interested d in you, will MINIMUM exchange numbers!
I did have a date with women who didn't exchange # before the first date, that progress to more than one date/sex. And the opposite, where women who exchange # , cancelled the date after it.

Does not exchange # should be a deal breaker? is it a sign of LI in all cases? I think each case need to be judged individually.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did have a date with women who didn't exchange # before the first date, that progress to more than one date/sex. And the opposite, where women who exchange # , cancelled the date after it.

Does not exchange # should be a deal breaker? is it a sign of LI in all cases? I think each case need to be judged individually.

On the RARE occasion you might get a date out of an online woman who will not exchange her number with you!

This is the EXECPTION.. If a woman has serious interest in you, she will without a doubt exchange numbers, in order to get to know you and to arrange a date!

Woman online are FUSSY as FUK.. If she gives you her number EASILY, surely that is a sign of HIGH IL, in comparison to a woman who does not want to give you her number!

Every online chick I ever banged, was the result of exchanging numbers, then some cheeky banter, maybe even a phone call...

Then arrange to meet... This type of scenario is usually more common.

R

Ranger

Woman online are FUSSY as FUK.. If she gives you her number EASILY, surely that is a sign of HIGH IL, in comparison to a woman who does not want to give you her number!

Every online chick I ever banged, was the result of exchanging numbers, then some cheeky banter, maybe even a phone call...

True this. If she gives you her number. She’s interested. At least in that moment. I’ve given my number online and told them to send me a text and within a few minutes...there it is. I’ve blown plenty after that of course.

The words of a woman’s profile is absolute garbage. What’s more...she knows it. I’ve read the most sweetest, lovely and dovely words on a woman’s profile up to including “looking for soul mate” only to find out, and very quickly, she’s got a high pain tolerance and loves to have orgasms forced out of her. ****
Now keep in mind I do NOT think poorly of that woman. She’s quite lovely. In fact she’s a lot of fun. But it’s pure solipsism for her. I’m only as valuable to her as I am willing to engage at a level that she wants. Use the crap out of her. I would recommend it to another man for experience alone. I think it’s valuable. But you had better call up your primal male or don’t even start.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She won't be able to go on a date for two weeks, what do I do until then?"

Try twiddling your thumbs, or better yet...solitare.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the RARE occasion you might get a date out of an online woman who will not exchange her number with you!

This is the EXECPTION.. If a woman has serious interest in you, she will without a doubt exchange numbers, in order to get to know you and to arrange a date!

Except if she offers you the number early in the convo without you asking...then its a sure sign of an AW and she will not meet up...