"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She went from shy to interested

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Been working on a new worksite for the last few weeks, the company that owns the site has a female supervisor for their employees. I arrived onsite she was pretty wary of me barely give me eye contact I sensed she felt a little intimidated. I've said hello a few times on other sites she's been on, never really had a one on one talk with her. I knew I needed to break the ice with her I'm going to be working with her for several months I don't need her acting strange with me. She's not so intimidated now I think I've sparked her interest :lol: What seemed to turn things around when I told her my age, women misjudge how old I'm her and I are both mid 40s born the same year.

What is interesting about her she's unmolested I don't mean anything sexually, most women her age have been through the ringer, got enough baggage to fill a tractor trailer, usually been married or are married, have children. She has none, never been married, single, she's a tomboy she's been in male dominated trades for a good chunk of her life, she isn't a girly girl she's attractive, she's not scared to get her hands dirty.

I think to myself fvck why didn't I ever run across a girl like her in the early years we are compatible today but she's on the down hill slide being in her mid 40s, like they say women don't get better with age, menopause is not too far behind. So many women I run into today they have issues my damaged woman meter in my head is always going off you can just sense they are fvcked up. Its not wise to mix business with pleasure she's off limits asking her out things don't work out then its just going to be messy working with her. The point is she is a rarity somebody her age that isn't riddled with issues, just a true down to earth girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
She has none, never been married, single, she's a tomboy she's been in male dominated trades for a good chunk of her life, she isn't a girly girl she's attractive, she's not scared to get her hands dirty.
There is definitely a reason if you dig deep enough no matter how perfect she seems. I've ran into these a few times and have always uncovered something.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
There is definitely a reason if you dig deep enough no matter how perfect she seems. I've ran into these a few times and have always uncovered something.
True enough, I'm pretty cautious after being with a borderline woman a guy really investigates before he gets involved with women.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Do you ever actually fvck or just posts with excuses?
There is very little to **** around here, damaged women, single mothers galore. Younger women are around but when they are half your age. A buddy of mine he’s sick of the sh*t too. This one I talking about in the post she’s decent I’d probably go out with her. I can’t mess up the contract the company I work for if things got ugly. I’ve learned my lesson don’t mix pleasure with business women always win. Close to 6000 dollars a week on this job for the trades company I work for.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
There is very little to **** around here, damaged women, single mothers galore. Younger women are around but when they are half your age. A buddy of mine he’s sick of the sh*t too. This one I talking about in the post she’s decent I’d probably go out with her. I can’t mess up the contract the company I work for if things got ugly. I’ve learned my lesson don’t mix pleasure with business women always win. Close to 6000 dollars a week on this job for the trades company I work for.
You don't have to bang the damaged women or single mothers. Just joke around with them and have a good time with them.
 
Top