Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She went from shy to interested

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been working on a new worksite for the last few weeks, the company that owns the site has a female supervisor for their employees. I arrived onsite she was pretty wary of me barely give me eye contact I sensed she felt a little intimidated. I've said hello a few times on other sites she's been on, never really had a one on one talk with her. I knew I needed to break the ice with her I'm going to be working with her for several months I don't need her acting strange with me. She's not so intimidated now I think I've sparked her interest :lol: What seemed to turn things around when I told her my age, women misjudge how old I'm her and I are both mid 40s born the same year.

What is interesting about her she's unmolested I don't mean anything sexually, most women her age have been through the ringer, got enough baggage to fill a tractor trailer, usually been married or are married, have children. She has none, never been married, single, she's a tomboy she's been in male dominated trades for a good chunk of her life, she isn't a girly girl she's attractive, she's not scared to get her hands dirty.

I think to myself fvck why didn't I ever run across a girl like her in the early years we are compatible today but she's on the down hill slide being in her mid 40s, like they say women don't get better with age, menopause is not too far behind. So many women I run into today they have issues my damaged woman meter in my head is always going off you can just sense they are fvcked up. Its not wise to mix business with pleasure she's off limits asking her out things don't work out then its just going to be messy working with her. The point is she is a rarity somebody her age that isn't riddled with issues, just a true down to earth girl.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has none, never been married, single, she's a tomboy she's been in male dominated trades for a good chunk of her life, she isn't a girly girl she's attractive, she's not scared to get her hands dirty.
There is definitely a reason if you dig deep enough no matter how perfect she seems. I've ran into these a few times and have always uncovered something.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is definitely a reason if you dig deep enough no matter how perfect she seems. I've ran into these a few times and have always uncovered something.
True enough, I'm pretty cautious after being with a borderline woman a guy really investigates before he gets involved with women.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever actually fvck or just posts with excuses?
There is very little to **** around here, damaged women, single mothers galore. Younger women are around but when they are half your age. A buddy of mine he’s sick of the sh*t too. This one I talking about in the post she’s decent I’d probably go out with her. I can’t mess up the contract the company I work for if things got ugly. I’ve learned my lesson don’t mix pleasure with business women always win. Close to 6000 dollars a week on this job for the trades company I work for.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
There is very little to **** around here, damaged women, single mothers galore. Younger women are around but when they are half your age. A buddy of mine he’s sick of the sh*t too. This one I talking about in the post she’s decent I’d probably go out with her. I can’t mess up the contract the company I work for if things got ugly. I’ve learned my lesson don’t mix pleasure with business women always win. Close to 6000 dollars a week on this job for the trades company I work for.
You don't have to bang the damaged women or single mothers. Just joke around with them and have a good time with them.