Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She was mad I didn't reach out last time and told me...reach out this time?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we went a week without talking recently. I put my foot down about her "situation" and she wanted to talk about it in person (last time she did this 4 months ago, we ended up moving forward with things despite that not being her intention of the meeting, she was trying to back track).

Anyways, I asked her if it was going to be more of the same if we meet up. She didn't respond. We went a week without talking. A week later she texts me good morning like she did every day prior to this as if nothing ever happened. Starts to push to meet up. We met up, made out, fooled around etc. until she had to go home. We talked about things and she was like look I'm only staying for the kids, I can't leave like this right now. She was like here is my phone (an indicator of interest/trying to salvage things IMO) look I'm not talking to anyone else and if I was not tied down with him I'd already have left him for you (this is NOT your typical girl. She is in an arranged marriage and deeply religious/no sex before marriage type. She was a virgin before getting married to this guy 13 years ago. She had never even french kissed anyone until me. In her religion and culture, it's very taboo to split and in her family nobody get's divorced and parents essentially disown them if they do per their culture).

I pushed more and she was like yeah, I need to make a decision, you're right. I was like yeah, you grill me about whether I'm out with other women yet you sleep in bed with another man every night. She said But look he knows and he hasn't said anything, I'm waiting for him to file but he hasn't. Mind you he calls her twice while we are hanging out, I'm pretty sure to check up on her (her phone is GPS tracked via an app the entire family has due to her mother in law getting lost all the time), which she claims is not the case because he doesn't do stuff like that, he is very passive. You could tell she was trying to get him off the phone as quickly as possible.

tl;dr:

She also noted that she was disappointed I didn't reach out to her during the week we didn't talk. I was like, what was I going to say, hey, haven't heard from you, what's going on? She said, yeah, that would have been good.....

So she went home and did not text me that night like she usually does. I initiate conversation the next morning. We text back and forth and I end the conversation first. I text her Saturday morning and she responds back but I didn't read her messages for a while and I didn't respond (they were comments not questions). Sunday we talk again and she ended the conversation first. No good mornings or good nights, just like the week we didn't talk.

So the question: is she waiting for me to reach out again like she did last time and why? Is this the rare exception it's OK to text? Or wait for her to reach out again despite her saying she was disappointed I didn't reach out. We didn't exactly have a break up and she said she was disappointed I didn't text her during the week we didn't talk and that she had to reach out. And this isn't some girl I haven't been on a date with, she and I have exchanged I love you's.

Last edited:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl really loved you, she would have left him already to be with you. She hasn't yet.
You can't pressure her to leave either. At the moment she's a plate not your girlfriend.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl really loved you, she would have left him already to be with you. She hasn't yet.
You can't pressure her to leave either. At the moment she's a plate not your girlfriend.
You didn't even answer the question of the thread. It was in the title of the post as well as bolded in the body body of the post....

Also, you confuse love with choosing one person over another and forget the factors I mentioned and come up with some hard rule that love = leaving. This isn't some western girl who has a 1 year relationship with a boyfriend and no kids.

She is Muslim (never drank, smoked, did drugs, ate pork, etc.), Asian, married 13 years and has 2 kids and her family according to her will disown her if she leaves. Even a friend of mine familiar with her culture has said that it's very taboo in her culture to get divorced. Even HER best friend (who knows about us) has told me the same thing the girl has several times: the issue is the kids. She has wanted me to wait for 2 years until they are a little older but I'm like, that is too long....

She is doing something very taboo in her religion and culture with me, something she has never done before. The issue for her is leaving will devastate her father, mother and kids. She can love me on the side.

I loved a girl I had an affair with and me staying with my gf of 9 years was an issue for her. She wanted me to break it off before we move forward much more. I loved the **** out of this girl and I couldn't leave my live in. In my case is because I was uncertain if it was the right decision and the fact that I had 9 years with her.

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we went a week without talking recently. I put my foot down about her "situation" and she wanted to talk about it in person (last time she did this 4 months ago, we ended up moving forward with things despite that not being her intention of the meeting, she was trying to back track).

Anyways, I asked her if it was going to be more of the same if we meet up. She didn't respond. We went a week without talking. A week later she texts me good morning like she did every day prior to this as if nothing ever happened. Starts to push to meet up. We met up, made out, fooled around etc. until she had to go home. We talked about things and she was like look I'm only staying for the kids, I can't leave like this right now. She was like here is my phone (an indicator of interest/trying to salvage things IMO) look I'm not talking to anyone else and if I was not tied down with him I'd already have left him for you (this is NOT your typical girl. She is in an arranged marriage and deeply religious/no sex before marriage type. She was a virgin before getting married to this guy 13 years ago. She had never even french kissed anyone until me. In her religion and culture, it's very taboo to split and in her family nobody get's divorced and parents essentially disown them if they do per their culture).

I pushed more and she was like yeah, I need to make a decision, you're right. I was like yeah, you grill me about whether I'm out with other women yet you sleep in bed with another man every night. She said But look he knows and he hasn't said anything, I'm waiting for him to file but he hasn't. Mind you he calls her twice while we are hanging out, I'm pretty sure to check up on her (her phone is GPS tracked via an app the entire family has due to her mother in law getting lost all the time), which she claims is not the case because he doesn't do stuff like that, he is very passive. You could tell she was trying to get him off the phone as quickly as possible.

tl;dr:

She also noted that she was disappointed I didn't reach out to her during the week we didn't talk. I was like, what was I going to say, hey, haven't heard from you, what's going on? She said, yeah, that would have been good.....

So she went home and did not text me that night like she usually does. I initiate conversation the next morning. We text back and forth and I end the conversation first. I text her Saturday morning and she responds back but I didn't read her messages for a while and I didn't respond (they were comments not questions). Sunday we talk again and she ended the conversation first. No good mornings or good nights, just like the week we didn't talk.

So the question: is she waiting for me to reach out again like she did last time and why? Is this the rare exception it's OK to text? Or wait for her to reach out again despite her saying she was disappointed I didn't reach out. We didn't exactly have a break up and she said she was disappointed I didn't text her during the week we didn't talk and that she had to reach out. And this isn't some girl I haven't been on a date with, she and I have exchanged I love you's.
I dont get it. What do you want from a woman in an arranged marriage with a Beta cuck guy? Her husband knows about you? And you say she has 2 kids. If you want to fvck her do it but if you want a marriage or relationship with such a girl i dont think its a smart decision.

What is so wrong with an arranged marriage? My parents had an arranged marriage. Doesnt mean they didnt talk before the marriage or didnt like each other but there is nothing wrong with that.
How many marriages based on " love " last this days?

Based on her actions i can just tell you that she is not LTR/Marriage material. And if you want to fvck her she will do it regardless how religious she claims to be.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't even answer the question of the thread. It was in the title of the post as well as bolded in the body body of the post....

Also, you confuse love with choosing one person over another and forget the factors I mentioned and come up with some hard rule that love = leaving. This isn't some western girl who has a 1 year relationship with a boyfriend and no kids.

She is Muslim (never drank, smoked, did drugs, ate pork, etc.), Asian, married 13 years and has 2 kids and her family according to her will disown her if she leaves. Even a friend of mine familiar with her culture has said that it's very taboo in her culture to get divorced. Even HER best friend (who knows about us) has told me the same thing the girl has several times: the issue is the kids. She has wanted me to wait for 2 years until they are a little older but I'm like, that is too long....

She is doing something very taboo in her religion and culture with me, something she has never done before. The issue for her is leaving will devastate her father, mother and kids. She can love me on the side.

I loved a girl I had an affair with and me staying with my gf of 9 years was an issue for her. She wanted me to break it off before we move forward much more. I loved the **** out of this girl and I couldn't leave my live in. In my case is because I was uncertain if it was the right decision and the fact that I had 9 years with her.
he kinda did, but you are too dense to notice

so I will spell out MOVE ON. stop wasting time and find someone else

I see 3 problems here, you are being played, you lack options, you belive on her excuses

the first 2 are a given, but the 3rd, you belive a cheater will be faithfull to you, you belive she would ever leave her husband, also note, chances are her husband or someone from her family would more likely kill her, but what you want to do? come here asking why she is angry because you don't talk with her with actually is annoying you comming here asking this

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I did read you damn thread and what I really heard is you're just another beta emotional tampon to this girl.
My advice is still the same. If she really loved you she would have left him already to be with you. Girls will do crazy things out of love.
No surprise she's Muslim. Here's another fact we're not here to give you relationship advice when you want it and tell you what you want to hear. And we certainly don't care if you follow it or not.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he kinda did, but you are too dense to notice

so I will spell out MOVE ON. stop wasting time and find someone else

I see 3 problems here, you are being played, you lack options, you belive on her excuses

the first 2 are a given, but the 3rd, you belive a cheater will be faithfull to you, you belive she would ever leave her husband, also note, chances are her husband or someone from her family would more likely kill her, but what you want to do? come here asking why she is angry because you don't talk with her with actually is annoying you comming here asking this
I didn't really noticed until now but this fvcker joined in 2014 too.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did read you damn thread and what I really heard is you're just another beta emotional tampon to this girl.
My advice is still the same. If she really loved you she would have left him already to be with you. Girls will do crazy things out of love.
No surprise she's Muslim. Here's another fact we're not here to give you relationship advice when you want it and tell you what you want to hear. And we certainly don't care if you follow it or not.

If you read it then why didn't you answer the question in the title UNTIL I POINTED IT OUT? lol. What an excuse..welcome to the ignore list for your poor reading comprehension and excuses for it.

Yeah, she has no feelings for me whatsoever says some random guy on here which in 99% of the cases have no woman at all...which is why she has no feelings for me at all, the girl who has never drank, smoked, done drugs or been with another man other than her husband due to her religion and family, is running around with me behind his back doing things with me she doesn't do with him and has never done with anyone, lol. She even comes over to my house for 6 hours at a time despite her phone having an app that tracks her location, lol. I'm looking for sensible advice not the jealous guys who can't even answer the question without being prodded and immediately jump to "she doesn't like you" based on their subjective opinion from a single post, tied in with their constant rejection by women lol. Her interest level is really low dude, soooo right, that's why she's running around with me doing things she's never done with anyone, lol

Last edited: