"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

she wants to go to arizona

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Hey guys, i'll give background info first i'm 18 (19 in nov), and amy is 17. Amy's cute but not hot. We both live in Michigan, and I met her a couple weekends ago. Last thursday I took her out to eat, and drove around with her (first date), and today she called me up for a ride home (she dosnt have a car) and said she couldnt find anyone else. Soooo I ended up giving her a ride back to her apartment. On the way back to her place, she asked me if i'd ever have 4 days off. I was like mby why? Then she asked me if I'd drive to Arizona with her to visit her mom. Her mom would pay for everything (only reason i'm even considering it) Now keep in mind, that I've only met Amy in person 3 times, and the # of times i've talked to her could be counted on my fingers. She seems alright, if a bit quirky at times, so she wouldnt drive me crazy on the drive down. But it'd probably be a 60 hour drive there and back. Thats one long @$$ time. Also I'd have to get my parents permission to drive it down there, I just use the car, I dont own it. On the up side, I could probably get us both drunk and sex her up a bit while there. But, I'd also have to take time off college, which I need to excel in, I have to do well to get into college of pharmacy. So I'm kind of divided as to what I want to do. I think it'd be fun, but it'd be one helluva drive, and I'd miss school, ect. . . What do u guys think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
as in say no?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Would you do it for a guy that you met 3 times?
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
First off, you shouldn't have given her a ride back to her appt when she called you. Your life does not stop and start on her every whim, where's your pride? Should have told her you were really busy at the time and that you couldn't help her, and for her to call a cab.

Secondly, don't give her a ride to Arizona. She's got some balls asking you to drop your life life and your responsabilities for her, when she has just met you. I mean sh!t, you've been on one date, you haven't even fvcked her yet, and she's asking you to take 4 days off and meet her mom? If you drive her, you may as well give her your testicles, because she will be their owner from that point on (that is if she doesn't lose interest in you, which is what will most likely happen if you drive her to Arizona).

Right now she is trying to use you for all you're worth, while not giving anything in return. That sh!t doesn't fly.

Be firm, tell her you're busy, and that you got your own problems to deal with, and that you don't have time to drive her to Arizona.

If she protests or gives you sh!t, tell her that she is moving way too fast, you took her on ONE date and she's acting like you've been together for months, asking you to drive her across statelines and meet her parents and tripping out when you say no. Then tell her you don't have time for that sh!t, and that she should call you when she grows up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
This is very easy one. Think about what you want to get out of the whole relationship with her. Now I am guessing you wanna fukk her silly. The question is are you going to get any on this trip and how much it is worth to you?
No if you decide to go wiht it...at least make sure you made out with a girl before you go. I'll repeat:..kiss her,make out..maybe have sex with her...I dunno,but dont go on this trip without knowing that you are gonna get some!
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Would I do it for a guy I met 3 times? probably not, unless he was a player and could bring 2 chics with.

As for giving her a ride, she was lost, had no money, and no other options. Saying I was busy would have been kind of a lie, I was just lying on the couch reading a book, and I'm not big on lying.

Is she using me? Probably, I have access to a vehicle, she dosnt.

I'd like to keep my testicles thanks.

I don't exactly have the time to go either.

My gut instincts are saying no, so I think thats what I'm going to go with.

Oh and thanks for the advice everyone, MindoverMatter especially, you've made my decision a lot easier.
 
Top