Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants long term i want someone new

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so how would i go about telling a girl im dating that i want someone new, thing is i still wana be friends, but i want some variety ya know?
anyone got any ideas?

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned this lesson the hard way.

The easist way to handle these situations is to just not get into them in the first place. Don't see her/call her more than once or twice a week to begin with. Don't get her any sweet gifts/cards. Otherwise she will start falling for you.

I would try now to back off on how often you see her if I were you.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trippychip
but i want some variety ya know?
anyone got any ideas?
If you don't want her sexually then why is having her friendship so important. Particularly when you know she will be heartbroken. I think you want her to be a friend becuase deep down you feel bad for letting her go.

Stop feeling sorry and start living your life. You can't minimize how people feel/get hurt in relationships. Do her a favor by being honest. She will move on and find someone who loves her truly.

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal-tiger
If you don't want her sexually then why is having her friendship so important. Particularly when you know she will be heartbroken. I think you want her to be a friend becuase deep down you feel bad for letting her go.

Stop feeling sorry and start living your life. You can't minimize how people feel/get hurt in relationships. Do her a favor by being honest. She will move on and find someone who loves her truly.
Hmm maybe your right, but i think its deeper then that. I dont just feel sorry but i like her as a person. She has all these ideas and i like to talk to her, but the sexual is not there anymore. I do see your point though, im jus hoping there might be some way to have both my cake and eat it too.