"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

She wants a relationship, but can't commit

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Been dating this girl for awhile and yesterday, she wanted an exclusive relationship. I told her that it was worth a try.

We did some chatting on the phone and i asked her what was the thing that she fears most when opening her heart to a guy? She mentioned that it was the fact that she might not be able to reciprocate his efforts and feelings. Makes sense?

Upon further probing, She said that she had a very bad relationship in the past (Come on, who hasnt) and she's scared. She said that her relationship comes only after her family, job and friends. Shes better off keeping a pet i think.

After hearing all these, i told her that it wont be fair to me to be involved with someone with such an attitude towards relationships. I cant be the only always gving. I'll be emotionally drained.

Finally i told her that its best to just remain as friends to save us both the unecessary heart and headache in the future.

Did i do the right thing or shld i give it a chance?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Finally i told her that its best to just remain as friends to save us both the unecessary heart and headache in the future.

Did i do the right thing or shld i give it a chance?
I'm kinda jealous... since you even initiated the "friends" deal. When a girl did that to me, I couldnt take it. I was frustrated and heartbroken.

I would jump into the relationship if she SERIOUSLY wants it.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Never get into a 'relationship' where you like a girl more than she likes you! She'll tiurn you into a chunp, if you aren't already one.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
You did the right thing. In fact if more guys around her did what you have done, the AFC population would finally start to decrease a bit. Now get out there and find someone else.

-Grey Fox
 

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Thank you all for your kind words and support.

I think i deserve much more than just someone who doesnt even know what she can give to a relationship.

I can tell when a girl is really into me and the bond between us. And i dont see much action from this one.

I guess its back to the same drawing board.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I think you deserve better too, you made the right choice. Keep her as a pal since she's obviously not ready for a relationship. Good luck!
 

darkofthematinee

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
you made the right choice man.

I got with this chick who was really hot, and all over me when we were together :D, but only had time to see me every 2 weeks :rolleyes:

I knew she wasn't cheatin or anything like that, cos I know her too well, but she wasn't givin me as much attention as I was givin her.

So we finished - its never worth the frustration...
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
She said that her relationship comes only after her family, job and friends. Shes better off keeping a pet i think.[/B]

Screw that, man, you made the right choice. If her job and friends come before the relationship then thats crap. Only thing that should come before a relationship is God and maybe immediate family (I'm talking marriage relationship here).

Girls like these are nothing but trouble. I dated one several months ago. Told me all sorts of sh!t about her bad relationships and just wanted a caring man to share her life with. She manipulated me into an AFC then canned me. Come to find out she's just a slut who probably says this to all guys to get what she wants.

Don't settle for 4th place in her life. She'll give all her affection to her family/friends and leave nothing for you.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
... say... this sounds familiar.

"I will only have sex in marriage"

She manipulated me into an AFC
Ok... I'm a newbie here... What do you mean by "afc"? "A f*ckin chicken?" :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top