Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wanted me to pay for everything.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl who had been showing obvious interest. I've known/flirted with her for awhile but never really made a move. She is obviously the type that loves playing hard to get, and she's really good looking, and so she has guys all over her (so she can get away with playing hard to get). I called her the other day and invited her someplace with me. She asks if I'm paying right away. I said I'd buy her dinner if she was nice...and she says "you're inviting me, you should pay for everything." I said "I don't think so" and she changes her tone, and says that the thing I had invited her to do was boring, and that she didn't want to go. I said ok and hung up. Today, as usual, I saw her at school, making and maintaining direct eye contact with me. However, instead of the usual smirk on her face, she seemed a little nervous....my question is, is she a lost cause? To tell you the truth, I'm not really that hung up on this girl, I just think she's hot :)

Should I just forget about her? Or is she worth trying a different tactic with?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she seemed nervous I think you have a chance. You're probably the only guy who has stood up to her unlike all those other AFCs. Dude, I would definitely try again and use that same kind of C&F thing you were doing with her. She is not a lost cause. If she is that hot you probably just have to try a little bit harder. Also, she at least answered the phone when you called. That's a good sign I think.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess she isn't used to that....but idk, it seems like a pretty bad sign when the first thing she asks is if I'm gonna pay right? Not only a sign of her interest, but of her character? Or am I over analyzing?

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke...

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no. she probably just said that because she is used to getting everything she wants. now if you don't want to try and play that game then forget about her. But if she's hot I still think you have a chance if you play your cards right. I mean that C&F stuff seems to work with girls like this. You just can't be like every other guy out there. That's the key with getting hot girls I think.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Yeah, I guess she isn't used to that....but idk, it seems like a pretty bad sign when the first thing she asks is if I'm gonna pay right? Not only a sign of her interest, but of her character? Or am I over analyzing?
Naah. Sounds like her head's up her ass from all the guys who have treated her like royalty over the years. You did the right thing. Either FB her or move on. Don't buy her dinner.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's insecure about being broke?

If you are not broke, then I am not against paying. Nothing expensive, nothing fancy, but if it makes her feel like less of a wh0re when I buy her a meal before we fvck on the first date, then that is ok with me.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
if it makes her feel like less of a wh0re when I buy her a meal before we fvck on the first date, then that is ok with me.
So she'd feel like less of a wh0re if she ****s for food? :D Nevermind, I just find it amusing. :)

I think ARrocket did the right thing, but regardless of whether he has a chance or not, I don't think this girl is at all good for a relationship after her tactless display of her gold-digging nature. **** her & chuck her.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
THE RULES:

1)pay only for pretty virgins.
2)if she isn't a virgin and you don't bang her after the second date you will never bang her.

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably not used to a confident male like yourself, more aware of the common female. Maybe shes even a bit intimitated. Id play the same game youre playing, just as long as she shows interest.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't bang her after the second date you will never bang her.

Virginity issues aside, that is my rule, which is why I don't mind paying for dinner.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might be too quick too judge. If she keeps asking you to pay her way and do all this sh!t. Then, you will know she is using you.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
ezily said:
If she seemed nervous I think you have a chance. You're probably the only guy who has stood up to her unlike all those other AFCs. Dude, I would definitely try again and use that same kind of C&F thing you were doing with her. She is not a lost cause. If she is that hot you probably just have to try a little bit harder. Also, she at least answered the phone when you called. That's a good sign I think.
Tell her unless you are sleeping with her, it's "Waiter, seperate checks"

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she says "you're inviting me, you should pay for everything."
She's right, I'm afraid.

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
WoW, What kinda bull**** is that. So what you invited her, she should be happy just to chill with you that should be enough for her. In my opinion you should next her or wait and see how can she redeem herself. If she can't redeem her self( like pay for your dinner) you should next this chick in a heartbeat. You don't have the time and energy to deal with this sort of bull****. I'am still kind of shocked how someone can come off so rude like that.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would you guys recommend? She and I have a long-running joke where we both ask when the other is gonna buy us dinner....should I tell her that now she "has" to buy me dinner to make it up to me?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So drop twenty bucks on Chinese food for two, and then have sex with her. If she won't, then you never spend a dime on her again. The most you can lose with this approach is the ten bucks for her half of the meal.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, she does have a point of expecting you to pay for her due to the fact that YOU asked her out, but the fact that she said it right after asking her out was very rude of her..If you REALLY want to chill with her, i would take her somewhere not very expensive like lunch or coffee and pay for her...if you don't get at least a kiss after the second date i would drop her ass. Looks like she likes to use guys OR is afraid that you'll be like the last guy that took her out and made her pay...just don't let her use you if you know she's interested in you...

what did you ask her to do anyway?