Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Walked Out

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really haven't given a fvck about relationships over the past while. I haven't even given a fvck about having a highly physically attractive woman around. I've pretty much been sticking to Tenacity's ideal that women are only good for companionship and sex. That being said...

Last week I fvcked the 21 year old orbiter again. Later that week, she came over to hang out. We just sat around watching something on TV. Around 12:30 at night, I was ready to head to sleep and she tried to "talk" to me about the last time we fvcked. I didn't give in because when I'm tired, my brain isn't going to conjure up anything smart.

So she came over yesterday to try and "talk" again. She's tickling me while trying to bring up the subject. I fvcking hate when women tickle me. Anyway, she finally stopped and decided to talk about the other night again. She said, "I don't wanna just be your booty call"

My response? "Okay, we won't do that stuff anymore"

She was dumbfounded. She sat there, completely silent while I sat there and enjoyed sipping on my glass of water. After about 5 minutes of her saying absolutely nothing, she said "I need to get going". She grabbed her 5hit and walked out the door. Immediately after she closed the door, I just busted out laughing. I have no fvcking clue why, but the whole thing was just funny to me.

Probably not the last time I'll hear from her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good response, congrats on not getting trapped into something you're obviously not interested in (at least with this chick).

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I have no fvcking clue why, but the whole thing was just funny to me.
It's funny because you know the games they play. I've had moments like this where I found something hilariously funny because I'm already two steps ahead and they have no idea.

She was silent because of the shock of not being able to leverage the p-ssy to get what she wants. You basically took her (most women's) trump card. Most of them literally have no other hand to play.

This is what anti-thirst gets you... Control.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
It's funny because you know the games they play. I've had moments like this where I found something hilariously funny because I'm already two steps ahead and they have no idea.

She was silent because of the shock of not being able to leverage the p-ssy to get what she wants. You basically took her (most women's) trump card. Most of them literally have no other hand to play.
In this case, Des' SMV is several steps above this chick, so it comes naturally.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
In this case, Des' SMV is several steps above this chick, so it comes naturally.
Good point. I think a DJs goal is to maximize his SMV in every way possible, and IF said DJ elects to settle down with one, it would be with a girl with equal or less SMV. Anything greater is an improvident investment.

This is not to be confused with settling with what you currently have. It means simply to vamp your SMV so high, that you naturally have the pick of the litter--and then choose judiciously.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold, Des. Like a fvcking boss!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is proof that many young women have a limited shelf life and men should adhere to their "best used by" date.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I really haven't given a fvck about relationships over the past while. I haven't even given a fvck about having a highly physically attractive woman around. I've pretty much been sticking to Tenacity's ideal that women are only good for companionship and sex. That being said...

Last week I fvcked the 21 year old orbiter again. Later that week, she came over to hang out. We just sat around watching something on TV. Around 12:30 at night, I was ready to head to sleep and she tried to "talk" to me about the last time we fvcked. I didn't give in because when I'm tired, my brain isn't going to conjure up anything smart.

So she came over yesterday to try and "talk" again. She's tickling me while trying to bring up the subject. I fvcking hate when women tickle me. Anyway, she finally stopped and decided to talk about the other night again. She said, "I don't wanna just be your booty call"

She was dumbfounded. She sat there, completely silent while I sat there and enjoyed sipping on my glass of water. After about 5 minutes of her saying absolutely nothing, she said "I need to get going". She grabbed her 5hit and walked out the door. Immediately after she closed the door, I just busted out laughing. I have no fvcking clue why, but the whole thing was just funny to me.

Nice. :D I'm curious to see how long will it take for her to get back to you. Even more curious to hear what words will be uttered from her mouth once she's had a chance to digest it all.

logicallefty

Reaction score
NOW that's how it's done right there. Brilliant.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's a bit harsh, would have said something like, "I thought I was -your- booty call."

To stop tickling, put them in a "double chicken wing" (locking their arms by the elbows with your arms behind their back, not on the ground, but seated) and whistle a happy tune (like the Final Jeopardy tune) for 30 seconds while they struggle, then let them go when the tune is done, smile and say, "don't tickle."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
I think that's a bit harsh, would have said something like, "I thought I was -your- booty call."
Actually, I think that's more harsh.

I'm giving her what she simply asked for... to not be a booty call. I don't know why she's so pissed off :confused: :crackup:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

What makes Des' response golden is that it's ambiguous. "that stuff" could mean they won't fvck like that anymore. She was expecting Des to clarify by following up with either "I want to be serious with you" or "yeah we are done" but the DJ didn't add a single single word to his sentence. That got her to stood there for five whole minutes hoping for an additional statement but she got nothing. Women don't like this. Great work.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
I like this response too, actually. Partly because it's the truth. Sounds like something I might say.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've got a bit of an update to this. We have a mutual friend whom I've known for almost 2 decades, and she filled me in on what's been happening...

When I fvcked this chick, the condom broke. It doesn't really bother me since I had a vasectomy, but she didn't know this. Apparently her period was late (which I find generally happens when a woman hasn't had sex in a while). She was apparently thrilled to be buying a pregnancy test, excited by the thought that she could be pregnant with my child. The test unsurprisingly came out negative.

All of this occurred while she wasn't speaking to me. Even though none of this really surprises me, I still find it amazing how a woman can be excited at the prospect of being impregnated by a guy she isn't speaking to.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's many women out there who would prefer having a child over having a partner. Just look at how relationships change between most men and women once a baby is brought into the picture.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't ever want a child. Married or not.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also the Rollo line of thinking in which you were the badboy, she has the badboy's kid (good genetics), and now she can settle down with a devoted beta to raise it. A subconscious train of thought, of course.