"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

She Tried to Hurt Me

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
At least she didn't poop on your clothes. This is a fb post from today by a girl on my friends list:
Holy crap.... So fvcking classy....
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?

Who collects their sh1t!?!?!

Holy hell
 

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?

Who collects their sh1t!?!?!

Holy hell
FB needs a Poop button.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?

Who collects their sh1t!?!?!

Holy hell
I think the sh!t was fresh from the tap
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
Wait you actually think this girl is attractive? Am I the only one who's going to say something about this 4.
It's also very creepy that you post pictures of these "hot women" you conquer on an online anonymous forum. But to each their own
That girl looks like the grandchild of retarded Irish immigrants. Any time you disagree with him, he will call you a female and might even accuse you of being one of his ex's.

He once told me I had bad taste because I went to Hooters, yet he goes to strip clubs? Nothing he says makes sense.
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?

Who collects their sh1t!?!?!

Holy hell
Not to mention illegal.

I would have called the cops in 2 seconds.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
He once told me I had bad taste because I went to Hooters, yet he goes to strip clubs? Nothing he says makes sense.
maybe he meant the food at hooters is bad
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
No, he said I had bad taste in "food and women" for going to Hooters.
presumably he thinks that there are hotter girls at strip clubs so hooters is a waste of money, I think he's too rich to understand the price difference though
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
presumably he thinks that there are hotter girls at strip clubs so hooters is a waste of money, I think he's too rich to understand the price difference though
He's not that rich.

My dad makes his annual earnings in 3 weeks.

I think he said something like $250k/year. That's certainly a lot and I hope to get there someday, but it's not unheard of.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
He's not that rich.

My dad makes his annual earnings in 3 weeks.

I think he said something like $250k/year. That's certainly a lot and I hope to get there someday, but it's not unheard of.
Umm, I won't name names but I learned first hand a few days ago that people love to put in a bullchit internet personna.... I wouldn't buy everything that gets fed....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Umm, I won't name names but I learned first hand a few days ago that people love to put in a bullchit internet personna.... I wouldn't buy everything that gets fed....
at the same time, if you're skeptical without any evidence against what you're skeptical about, you'll just end up having conversations like:

bigneil: "my name really is neil"

"BULLSH!T! show me a birth certificate!"

which is a little pointless lol.
 
Top