You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Holy crap.... So fvcking classy....At least she didn't poop on your clothes. This is a fb post from today by a girl on my friends list:
![]()
Indeed!Holy crap....
Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?Indeed!
FB needs a Poop button.Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?
Who collects their sh1t!?!?!
Holy hell
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I think the sh!t was fresh from the tapLol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?
Who collects their sh1t!?!?!
Holy hell
No way, it had to be a direct shot. I am picturing her squatting over a garbage bag with an evil grin on her face. She does have nice t!ts, but it's difficult to be attracted to a revenge pooper.Who collects their sh1t!?!?!
l
That girl looks like the grandchild of retarded Irish immigrants. Any time you disagree with him, he will call you a female and might even accuse you of being one of his ex's.Wait you actually think this girl is attractive? Am I the only one who's going to say something about this 4.
It's also very creepy that you post pictures of these "hot women" you conquer on an online anonymous forum. But to each their own
Not to mention illegal.Lol, yea, I realized what I had said after I got submit. But srsly.... What she did is so low class, and then she posts it on Facebook?
Who collects their sh1t!?!?!
Holy hell
maybe he meant the food at hooters is badHe once told me I had bad taste because I went to Hooters, yet he goes to strip clubs? Nothing he says makes sense.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
No, he said I had bad taste in "food and women" for going to Hooters.maybe he meant the food at hooters is bad
presumably he thinks that there are hotter girls at strip clubs so hooters is a waste of money, I think he's too rich to understand the price difference thoughNo, he said I had bad taste in "food and women" for going to Hooters.
He's not that rich.presumably he thinks that there are hotter girls at strip clubs so hooters is a waste of money, I think he's too rich to understand the price difference though
Umm, I won't name names but I learned first hand a few days ago that people love to put in a bullchit internet personna.... I wouldn't buy everything that gets fed....He's not that rich.
My dad makes his annual earnings in 3 weeks.
I think he said something like $250k/year. That's certainly a lot and I hope to get there someday, but it's not unheard of.
I believe he makes what he says. I have no reason to call him a liar on that.Umm, I won't name names but I learned first hand a few days ago that people love to put in a bullchit internet personna.... I wouldn't buy everything that gets fed....
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
There is a fine line between Hooters and Hookers.maybe he meant the food at hooters is bad
But not strippers?There is a fine line between Hooters and Hookers.
at the same time, if you're skeptical without any evidence against what you're skeptical about, you'll just end up having conversations like:Umm, I won't name names but I learned first hand a few days ago that people love to put in a bullchit internet personna.... I wouldn't buy everything that gets fed....