Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Tried to Disrespect me in my Place

Whodatsaints

Reaction score
I’ve been out with this chick twice. She text me at 9 pm asking if I was free tonight. After I said yes, she said she’d try to find a babysitter and come hang out at my place. I told her to just let me know if she was able to. I didn’t hear from her until she hit me up at 2 in the morning asking if I was up. I actually was and told her yes. She said she’d been out and was going to stop by. I assumed I was about to smash this chick.
Right before she gets there she informs me that someone is with here. Here’s the text conversation:

Her: I’m almost there
Me: call me when you pull up. I’ll buzz you in
Her: I have somebody with me though
Me: Who, one of your girlfriends
Her: not actually
Me: I know it’s not a dude
Her: Awww it is
Me: nah. Holler at me later on then
Her: whattttt
Her: whyyyyyyy though?
Me: I don’t mess with dudes. Females only over here baby. Just being real
Her: wow...okkkkk

I haven't talked to the tramp since.
I’m probably going to cut my losses with this one.

Was she trying to cuck me or did she really think it was cool to bring a guy with her to my place and drink up my liquor?

Last edited:

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
A devil’s threesome is gay sex with a witness.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did right. No reason to put up with this stupidity

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is either dumb or disrespectful to only tell you at the last minute that a guy is with her. Either way you did well to not put up with her ploy and cutting your losses on this one, I would've done the same.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn even during my nice guy days I never had a woman pull this kind of crap on me!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a woman who has no compass in life. The fact that she has a kid and can't keep a promise says it all.

Next

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. The disrespect came 3 times in a night. One for her dissing you to party with another dude. 2nd for her hitting you up at 2am. Lastly her having the audacity to actually bring that dude to your house unannounced.

I would have ended the convo at:
Me: nah. Holler at me later on then
But would have said "it was nice knowing you, have a good night" instead.

The fact that she wants an explanation to why you're denying her and the guy entry to your house at 2am is retarded thinking. You shouldn't have to explain why if shes too stupid to realize it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is a certain time in the evening when you don't answer texts from women. 9 pm is most certainly that time, as low as 8 pm. I mean wtf do they expect, you free in the evening, alone by yourself? Absolutely no need for that, you can reply in the morning.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a certain time in the evening when you don't answer texts from women. 9 pm is most certainly that time, as low as 8 pm. I mean wtf do they expect, you free in the evening, alone by yourself? Absolutely no need for that, you can reply in the morning.
Terrible advice. I wouldve missed out on tons of good lays if I followed this. If I'm available at night and a chick hits me up saying she wants to hangout, it's for 1 reason only.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is either dumb or disrespectful to only tell you at the last minute that a guy is with her. Either way you did well to not put up with her ploy and cutting your losses on this one, I would've done the same.
Except if she weighed 300 lbs ;)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except if she weighed 300 lbs ;)
Sheesh, she's been dieting? Now I'm definitely not letting them in. Who does this b!tch think she is?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a dating occurrence that happened to me a decade ago during the Myspace era. I don't f*ck with online dating anymore, so weird sh!t like this wouldn't surprise me again.

I invited this chick to go to this lounge bar with me on U street.
Then I scheduled a date to meet up with her near the downtown area of my city.
She wanted to meet me at a bar on M street which was really close to where I live, so I agreed to meet her there at a certain time. My plan was to meet her there first and then go to the bar on U street.

When I arrived, I called her up to find out where she was. I found out she was already inside the bar on M st. for a while. I follow her to a specific table where I see half eaten food already sitting there. She's says her friend is the DJ and she's gonna say goodbye to him.
I say okay, no problem! 10 or 15 minutes goes by and she comes back and says she's ready now.
So we both go outside in front of that bar and she introduces me to this guy and I think nothing of it.
So then he asks: "Where are y'all going?"
Then she says: "We're going to this bar on U st."You can come along with us if you want"
And he does!

I'm like wait.........what?!?
Then I say:
"No.......You know what? This is bullsh!t! I didn't agree to this. I'm out!"
Then I walked away.

After that I deleted her from my contact list, deleted her from my friends list, and never contacted her again.
I didn't realize until 5 years later that her friend wasn't someone she really knew.
In hindsight, I believe she scheduled 2 dates with 2 different guys in one night.
The 2nd guy she meets inevitably becomes 1st loser.

A month after that incident, I came back to her profile to check her activities and found out she did the same thing to three other guys.

Some chicks just have zero social awareness.
Never feel remorse for these chicks when they pull you into these situations.
Always walk away!

Last edited: