That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
But she told this a-hole weeks ago that she thought she was. This shouldn't be a surprise to OP at all. It doesn't sound like she's faking it all to me. Usually women who fake it spring it on you-not tell you beforehand that they're worried.For fvck sake bring her for a check up.
If it's true then you both decide.
If it's not true then dump her for being manipulative.
Either way take affirmative action. That's what a man does.
Be that man.
I guess I don't understand how a man can admittedly say that he ejaculated in her every time and then question if she's genuinely pregnant. That blows my mind. He made his bed so he should lay in it.Doesn't matter. He needs to take action fast.
Verify 1st. Only then decide what you should do.
He needs to understand that this is for his own wellbeing and no one else.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
So you're telling me that even though you know someone is lying about being pregnant you would still communicate with them?Im with the other posters. Take action now and formulate a game plan. Ignoring her does absolutely nothing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Again, you wouldn't think the girl was playing games if she's supposedly freaked out but she went out the night before?I think OP is freaking out like anyone would. He's currently in the denial stage of grief that he may have ruined his life
Do you think that becoming pregnant would instantly make her intelligent and responsible?Again, you wouldn't think the girl was playing games if she's supposedly freaked out but she went out the night before?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
It’s not even that. Going out could simply mean she’s trying to get her mind off of things. People do it all the time.Do you think that becoming pregnant would instantly make her intelligent and responsible?
But the girl already said she didn't want the baby.Determine the problem - professional pregnancy test.
Resolve the problem - your choice
It’s your life. Deal with it, or she will.…
So what else could she want from OP except for his emotional support? OP is the worst.thought she would have to go through the abortion alone
yea I think if you're upwards of 200 lbs BC isn't as effectiveIs she fat? I knew a guy who had a fat chick as his harem (it was a single-gal harem, LOL), and he would hit it from time to time. Supposedly she was on The Pill, but she still got pregnant. Now they're a family of 5, and wifey is spherical.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.