"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

she thinks shes fat.... (how do i play off that?)

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
im about to go out with this really hot chick (hb9) and she keeps telling me how shes getting chubby/fat (shes not fat at all)

how do i play off that?

what should i say/do? or just ignore it?

thx
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I like the way this guy thinks.

How do I play off that? I should internalize that.


Instead of b1tching about women being insecure and unreceptive of his come ons, he's posting "how can I play off that?"

Keep it up man



How DO you play off that?

Fact: She mentions fatness.

Logic: She's insecure about being fat/getting fatter and wants to slim down.

Therefore you can use the reward/punishment system on her.

If she does something bad for you (ie throws a tantrum) , you could say:

"Gee, you're really stressed out. You should calm down. People who are stressed tend to gain weight really easily. Do you wanna be just like [a name of a fat stresses person you both know]"

when she throws a tantrum again, you just say:

"remember [name of the fat person]"


If she's acting nicely. (ie finished a love marathon on top of you)

"People who actively have sex, tend to stay fit and lean for life...
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
I think as long as your response is something totally unexpected then you should be ok. When a girl complains about how fat she is getting, I prefer something mildly insulting and along the lines of:

"Yeah you've got a few extra kilos on, maybe you should join a gym...", or

"As long as grow some D-cups I couldn't care less how fat you are!"

"I don't mind, it's like getting two girls for the price of one..."

Take her out somewhere like playing squash, saying that you thought the exercise would do you both good.

I've spent too many years blowing sunshine up girls arses and it's gotten me nowhere, so now when a girl says something self-deprecating, I usually just agree with them.
 

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
"As long as grow some D-cups I couldn't care less how fat you are!"
Be careful, she might take that as a cue to totally let it go... ew!

I really like Ice Cold's advice.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

big_boy

New Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I would play it off by saying the classic line: "you need some cushion for the pushing". You have to make sure you are laughing when saying that.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
If she's not working to lose the weight or to not gain more weight, she doesn't think she's fat. She's an HB9, and she's just fishing for a compliment, like all women.

Your response should be:
"Most guys would probably agree that you aren't fat."

That sounds like a compliment, but if she thinks about it she'll realize that YOU didn't give your opinion. Mystery, compliment, and mind games all in one. Girls actually do pick up on that fact right away - or at least whenever I use that line.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Most of you guys are missing the fact that he said she IS NOT FAT AT ALL.

2 possibilities...

She doesn't really think she's fat and is just fishing for a compliment (as Porky said, the irony of his name not withstanding, ha ha). If you know this is the case, then a C&F joke about her being chubby is good, but you should finish it with something compliment-like (such as, "c'mon you know you look good so don't front") which both calls her on her BS compliment-fishing without being a **** but also gives her the compliment she was fishing for.

(BTW, when did it become AFC to compliment a girl on her looks?? I'm more likely to pay attention to, etc a guy who tells me he likes how I look than one who doesn't. If a guy isn't attracted to me for whatever reason, I'm not going to try to make myself look better so he'll like me, I'm going to say "ok, next" If you don't like what you see, then you don't have to look at me. I know attraction is subjective, one man's meat is another man's poison, yes pun intended.)

The other possibility is that she DOES really think she's fat. And since you say she is not fat at all and really hot.... then you have to wonder about her self-esteem and body image. It's not your job to reassure women of their beauty if they're too blind to see it, but making a cruel joke is definitely not cool. She may have a seriously distorted body image and even have an eating disorder of some sort. While you can't "save her" or "cure her"... you don't want to contribute to that either.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Say to her, "That's why I like you."

She's fishing for compliments so don't give in.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Slickster
Say to her, "That's why I like you."

She's fishing for compliments so don't give in.
i like that, thx for all the replies

i might go with one of these next time she says something like that:
"the fatter the better"
"most guys would say youre not THAT fat"

something like that, thanks again
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
4
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Just say....

"Baby, it's not like I've never porked a fat chic before. " :)

...my gf used to say the 'I'm fat' thing.... that was 3 years ago. :)
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
break out into song:
sir mix alot, " i like big BUTTS and i can not lie!"
 

BornWinner

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
This guy is hilarious!

Originally posted by Ice Cold

If she's acting nicely. (ie finished a love marathon on top of you)

"People who actively have sex, tend to stay fit and lean for life...
Rolling on floor laughing out loud & laughing my @ss off!!!!
 
Top