Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She slept with my friend

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Knowing who you can and cannot trust is huge...it could literally save your life one day. Don't be mad at him. Thank him.
Well said Marmel.

If a man has even 3 friends he should count himself extremely lucky.

It's impossible for a man to have more then 7 true friends at a time.

4 would be ideal.

Anything more are acquaintances and should be treated as such until such a time they have proven their loyalty when shiet hits the fan.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill add that all of these were texts 1 after another

Maybe 5 mins in between.

Oh and lastly

"I just dont know where to turn and it shouldnt be you, so im sorry"

What's the purpose of this?
You MUST block her or you'll never move forward. Like pulling the scab off of a wound over and over. She's sick. Sad, but true. Do it for YOU.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You MUST block her or you'll never move forward. Like pulling the scab off of a wound over and over. She's sick. Sad, but true. Do it for YOU.

I have to agree with this. We've all been there for one reason or another. Maybe she's unstable, maybe she cheated, whatever the reason. But if you keep talking to her or reading her messages, then you'll never move on. She'll keep leading you on, dragging this out.

The only way I'd ever entertain anything with her is as casual sex...with a random phone inspection, no social media rule, and if you don't like something she doesn't do it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in bold
Update:=====

Text this morning at 02:00am

*Crying face*
Am i still blocked?

Erm, I dont know what to say to you, I dno what to put because i can only imagine what u feel

But my moms not very well and i dunno what to do

We were always friends before anything and i just dont know what to do
Dont expect you to reply
or even care

U know what i should never have messaged, i shouldnt, ur all go ahead with *girls name* I just need to apologise for the way things have turned out

Dont reply, u dont have to, just needed to say.

Ok, now YOUR time has come, never forget how she hurt you, what she did to you. It's probably all bulllllshatt anyways.

MT93, here is your reply:

" You cheated on me, betrayed my trust. Now you have the fxckking balls to contact me because YOU need something?? FVCK YOU.. Call your new boyfriend, don't ever contact me again.
Beta Cuck creation attempt

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's text since to say

Please don't say anything to her (her mom)

She is suffering with her depression (long term thing) and doesn't want to be here anymore.

Don't say anything to anyone about it she is so embarrassed. Don't text her, she will go mad and hate me.

Please

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be brutally honest. I've been fairly accurate with my gut instinct.

But this situation texting me explaining her mom is ill and she doesn't know where to turn etc etc

I think that's a huge smokescreen and absolute BS. She has contacted me to ease her own guilt following her actions... Considered they are quite significant.

That's the reason for the whole 'don't text her etc etc' because non of it is true. And she will look even worse if i ask her mom...

She wanted to try and get something out of me in order to justify what she has done. Imo.

The cheek of it man, serious.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I’ll share a story of something similar that happened to me a long time ago (1990’s). Kind of long, but really entertaining and a good read. Grab a beer…

I was dating this girl, “Feather” for about 3 years. It was a tumultuous relationship, lots of fighting, drama, cheating, off and on—you get the picture. BUT, we did connect well and seemed to have this really strong emotional bond during our good periods which were probably 80% of the time, hence the LTR.

We met and both worked at Sears. After about 3 years of dating, this new manager about our age, “Kirk” starts working at the store. He just moved to our city from Michigan. Good looking guy, slight build, looked a lot like Campbell Scott (Google) in his younger days.

Feather starts dropping his name in our conversations to the point of where it became quite noticeable. A few weeks later, we go to see a movie called Dying Young in which Campbell Scott plays the lead. It’s about a guy who’s dying of cancer and needs a live-in nurse. He hires Julia Roberts, they fall in love, he quits his chemo, feels better, grows hair again, etc., etc., but ends up dying tragically. Real tear-jerker for chicks. Anyway, walking out of the theatre, Feather, who is full-on crying from the movie, says “That guy (Campbell Scott) looked so much like Kirk!” I was kind of stunned, but didn’t say anything.

A few weeks later, Feather and I decide to hit the town separately with our respective group of friends. Our plan, as usual, was to go out and then rendezvous back at my place after bar. Common thing for us.

As I’m out with a few of the boys, we run into Feather with her girl tribe but she’s talking to Kirk. I say hi, something c*ocky, and joking tell Kirk to behave or I’ll knock him out. He laughs and says, “Oh, I don’t know…you’d better keep an eye on me…” I chuckle and me and my gang move on.

I get back to my place at maybe 2:30 AM after bar and no Feather. I wait until 3:30 AM, and no Feather. I call my friend Jim who was out with us and is also friends with Kirk, but much more loyal to me. I tell Jim I think Feather is with Kirk. I tell Jim I’m going to drive over and pick him up and he’s going to show me where Kirk lives. He agrees.

Now about 4:00 AM, I pick up Jim, we navigate to Kirk’s apartment, and sure as s*hit, there is Feather’s car in the lot. I tell Jim to come inside and show me which apartment is Kirk’s. We go inside, Jim’s walking briskly ahead of me, he walks by a door, points, and keeps walking to the end of the hall and stops.

I knock on the door, putting my thumb over the door peephole so he can’t see out. Kirk opens the door and I see Feather on the couch (fully clothed). I kick the door open. Feather screams and runs and locks herself in the bathroom. Kirk’s eyes are plate-sized in surprise.

I take one step in and nail Kirk with a straight left and he falls into the couch and breaks the lamp. He stumbles up, I let him stand, and nail him with a right hook and he goes down into the couch again. I start dancing on my toes like Evander Holyfield (my hero at the time), enraged, fists up, daring him to stand up. I step back and motion for him to come at me. He stays on the couch starting at me like a frightened animal.

I turn to the bathroom door where Feather was, pound on it, and say, “Get out here you f*cuking *****!” She’s hysterically crying in there. I pause for a moment, look at Kirk, and walk out of the apartment. Jim is still at the end of the hall, huge eyes too. I put my arms above my head and start walking and loudly yelling, “I’m the best, I’m the best!!” ala Clubber Lang in Rocky III, LOL.

Jim yells, “Dude, let’s get out of here before the cops come!” We leave.

The Aftermath:

Feather’s mom calls me the next morning, yelling at me telling me what a jerk I was for breaking up with her daughter. I calmly ask her mom if Feather told her why. Mom says no. I told mom the story from last night. Mom: (long silence) “Oh…………..ok.” Hmm, slight little detail Feather happen to leave out, lol.

Kirk quit Sears a week later and moved back to Michigan, never to be seen or heard from again.

No ramifications from Sears or the cops.

Feather and I got back together (I know…). We lasted another 1.5 years and then broke up for good when she found a condom in my jean’s pocket after a night out, lol.

To this day, I tell the story and men and women laugh their ass off about how I caught a cheating girlfriend and busted into a guy’s apartment and beat him up in his own house.

To this day, I do regard it as one of the coolest things I’ve ever done.

Last edited:

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I’ll share a story of something similar that happened to me a long time ago (1990’s). Kind of long, but really entertaining and a good read. Grab a beer…

I was dating this girl, “Feather” for about 3 years. It was a tumultuous relationship, lots of fighting, drama, cheating, off and on—you get the picture. BUT, we did connect well and seemed to have this really strong emotional bond during our good periods which were probably 80% of the time, hence the LTR.

We met and both worked at Sears. After about 3 years of dating, this new manager about our age, “Kirk” starts working at the store. He just moved to our city from Michigan. Good looking guy, slight build, looked a lot like Campbell Scott (Google) in his younger days.

Feather starts dropping his name in our conversations to the point of where it became quite noticeable. A few weeks later, we go to see a movie called Dying Young in which Campbell Scott plays the lead. It’s about a guy who’s dying of cancer and needs a live-in nurse. He hires Julia Roberts, they fall in love, he quits his chemo, feels better, grows hair again, etc., etc., but ends up dying tragically. Real tear-jerker for chicks. Anyway, walking out of the theatre, Feather, who is full-on crying from the movie, says “That guy (Campbell Scott) looked so much like Kirk!” I was kind of stunned, but didn’t say anything.

A few weeks later, Feather and I decide to hit the town separately with our respective group of friends. Our plan, as usual, was to go out and then rendezvous back at my place after bar. Common thing for us.

As I’m out with a few of the boys, we run into Feather with her girl tribe but she’s talking to Kirk. I say hi, something c*ocky, and joking tell Kirk to behave or I’ll knock him out. He laughs and says, “Oh, I don’t know…you’d better keep an eye on me…” I chuckle and me and my gang move on.

I get back to my place at maybe 2:30 AM after bar and no Feather. I wait until 3:30 AM, and no Feather. I call my friend Jim who was out with us and is also friends with Kirk, but much more loyal to me. I tell Jim I think Feather is with Kirk. I tell Jim I’m going to drive over and pick him up and he’s going to show me when Kirk lives. He agrees.

Now about 4:00 AM, I pick up Jim, we navigate to Kirk’s apartment, and sure as s*hit, there is Feather’s car in the lot. I tell Jim to come inside and show me which apartment is Kirk’s. We go inside, Jim’s walking briskly ahead of me, he walks by a door, points, and keeps walking to the end of the hall and stops.

I knock on the door, putting my thumb over the door peephole so he can’t see out. Kirk opens the door and I see Feather on the couch (fully clothed). I kick the door open. Feather screams and runs and locks herself in the bathroom. Kirk’s eyes are plate-sized in surprise.

I take one step in and nail Kirk with a straight left and he falls into the couch and breaks the lamp. He stumbles up, I let him stand, and nail him with a right hook and he goes down into the couch again. I start dancing on my toes like Evander Holyfield (my hero at the time), enraged, fists up, daring him to stand up. I step back and motion for him to come at me. He stays on the couch starting at me like a frightened animal.

I turn to the bathroom door where Feather was, pound on it, and say, “Get out here you f*cuking *****!” She’s hysterically crying in there. I pause for a moment, look at Kirk, and walk out of the apartment. Jim is still at the end of the hall, huge eyes too. I put my arms above my head and start walking and loudly yelling, “I’m the best, I’m the best!!” ala Clubber Lang in Rocky III, LOL.

The Aftermath:

Feather’s mom calls me the next morning, yelling at me telling me what a jerk I was for breaking up with her daughter. I calmly ask her mom if Feather told her why. Mom says no. I told mom the story from last night. Mom: (long silence) “Oh…………..ok.” Hmm, slight little detail Feather happen to leave out, lol.

Kirk quit Sears a week later and moved back to Michigan, never to be seen or heard from again.

Feather and I got back together (I know…). We lasted another 1.5 years and then broke up for good when she found a condom in my jean’s pocket after a night out, lol.

To this day, I tell the story and men and women laugh their ass off about how I caught a cheating girlfriend and busted into a guy’s apartment and beat him up in his own house.

Now we are talking Dash lol!

Brilliant story man. In an ideal world I wish things were similar when all this kicked off with me.

There would be nothing sweeter than landing one on the sh*tbag that I called a friend.... He has gone missing since this was outed, maybe I'll see him 1 day maybe I won't. He knows he doesn't want any smoke anyway lol

The cheek of these people man. Do they have no shame?

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I know of a Special Forces soldier, 45 years old who came home to find his wife in bed with a member of his unit. He shot them both with his .45, ran out of the apartment and then shot himself as he was running down the street while he was fleeing. Hollywood makes great movies about brotherhood, but people are still people they will betray you and **** your girl. This is one of the reasons I don't introduce my girlfriends to my friends. I compartmentalize my life. It's a cold world we live in. Then we die....Even if you are a billionaire.

One of my ex's told me her dad's brother ****ed his girlfriend. He didn't go to the funeral when he died in a car accident. Cold cold world.
Yes cold world I agree...nothing new though,its called "Total Depravity" look it up.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be brutally honest. I've been fairly accurate with my gut instinct.

But this situation texting me explaining her mom is ill and she doesn't know where to turn etc etc

I think that's a huge smokescreen and absolute BS. She has contacted me to ease her own guilt following her actions... Considered they are quite significant.

That's the reason for the whole 'don't text her etc etc' because non of it is true. And she will look even worse if i ask her mom...

She wanted to try and get something out of me in order to justify what she has done. Imo.

The cheek of it man, serious.
OP -

I recently saw the movie "Hell or High Water", excellent movie btw if you haven't seen it, and there's this seen where the two brothers who just robbed a bank are on their way out of town and one of the brothers has been shot in the gut. He's panicking and his other brother takes a look at the gun shot and tells him it went right through and he'll live. Then he says this to his wounded brother: "Unless you want to be a black stain on FUTURE lives of your children, I need you to be mountain lion mean".

That stuck with me because as the older I get I realize that there are some people you have to treat like dirt under your shoe. This woman you're talking about is one of them. OK, so maybe she feels guilty now? F*ck her. Let her feel guilty. Let the guilt eat her alive for the rest of her life for as far as you're concerned. And her mother is sick? depressed? F*ck her mother. Let her "illness" ruin her and her family. They are NONE of your concern.

You see this woman has shown you what she's capable of. Never forget it. Guys have the ability to feel empathy for others, not just themselves. I've rarely met a woman who's had that ability. This chick you're describing I'm sure does feel guilt. But it's too late. She's shown you what she's capable of and you are to never trust her again. In fact, think of her like an enemy. She is. You do what you have to do to remove her from your life. Just like a cancerous tumor cut out of someone's otherwise healthy body.

Mountain lion mean man. Don't feel bad for her at all.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get back to my place at maybe 2:30 AM after bar and no Feather. I wait until 3:30 AM, and no Feather. I call my friend Jim who was out with us and is also friends with Kirk, but much more loyal to me. I tell Jim I think Feather is with Kirk. I tell Jim I’m going to drive over and pick him up and he’s going to show me where Kirk lives. He agrees.

The Aftermath:

Dash my brotha you sound like my kinda guy.

This whole story reminds me of law 28 of the 48 laws of power. ENTER INTO ACTION WITH BOLDNESS.

IF Dash had been your typical punk ass dude he would have timidly tried to get between feather and Kirk. Probably would have caused a whole bunch of drama at work and it could have gotten to be a situation where management had to pick sides and fire someone. INSTEAD he goes over to Kirk's place and beats the living sh*t out of the dude and he takes it upon himself to go back to Michigan.

This is a good lesson for OP. You don't always have to kick someones ass but even metaphorically speaking you have to let this chick and this guy both know that you're capable of getting savage nasty if they keep it up the b.s. The kind of girl that would cheat with a guy's "friend" and the kind of "friend" who would cheat with his buddy's girlfriend are cowards. They would be the first to scatter when the sh*t hits the fan.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP -

I recently saw the movie "Hell or High Water", excellent movie btw if you haven't seen it, and there's this seen where the two brothers who just robbed a bank are on their way out of town and one of the brothers has been shot in the gut. He's panicking and his other brother takes a look at the gun shot and tells him it went right through and he'll live. Then he says this to his wounded brother: "Unless you want to be a black stain on FUTURE lives of your children, I need you to be mountain lion mean".

That stuck with me because as the older I get I realize that there are some people you have to treat like dirt under your shoe. This woman you're talking about is one of them. OK, so maybe she feels guilty now? F*ck her. Let her feel guilty. Let the guilt eat her alive for the rest of her life for as far as you're concerned. And her mother is sick? depressed? F*ck her mother. Let her "illness" ruin her and her family. They are NONE of your concern.

You see this woman has shown you what she's capable of. Never forget it. Guys have the ability to feel empathy for others, not just themselves. I've rarely met a woman who's had that ability. This chick you're describing I'm sure does feel guilt. But it's too late. She's shown you what she's capable of and you are to never trust her again. In fact, think of her like an enemy. She is. You do what you have to do to remove her from your life. Just like a cancerous tumor cut out of someone's otherwise healthy body.

Mountain lion mean man. Don't feel bad for her at all.
Thanks Buck

Wise words...
I will never forget it, and like others say they have done me a favour displaying there mindset and characteristics

Looking at your 2nd comment as well - just as you say

'They would be first to scatter when sh*t hits the fan'

Who wants anyone like that around them?

Thanks brother,

MT