Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She slept with my friend

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
They both hurt you. Not him. So if you dont want to put hands on her let a female Do It . That is if you issue physical karma. Theres other things you can do too.
I've had a few offers already, seems pathetic I know but something needs to be done.

The cheeky K*nt (her) called it off with me a couple of days after this happened, saying she couldn't give me what I wanted and wasn't in the right place - THIS IS THE REASON WHY- not that BS excuse

In terms of exclusive we were both committed and ensured no other persons were involved

I work with her, so I need to ensure I am at work when said event takes place- obviously then I have an alibi

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never see that dude again

As for the girl I would tell everyone at work she's a $lut
I've started - all of the people I have spoken too are absolutely disgusted

Oh PS - i think she got the clap off him also

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few offers already, seems pathetic I know but something needs to be done.

The cheeky K*nt (her) called it off with me a couple of days after this happened, saying she couldn't give me what I wanted and wasn't in the right place - THIS IS THE REASON WHY- not that BS excuse

In terms of exclusive we were both committed and ensured no other persons were involved

I work with her, so I need to ensure I am at work when said event takes place- obviously then I have an alibi
Where do you all work?

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you all work?
Only me and her work together.

F knows where he works. He has said to our mutual friends he will be off the grid for a long while

He also said to me yesterday after he banged her he blocked and deleted her off of everything and had 4 days off work due to stress- in his words it messed him about 'mentally'

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only me and her work together.

F knows where he works. He has said to our mutual friends he will be off the grid for a long while

He also said to me yesterday after he banged her he blocked and deleted her off of everything and had 4 days off work due to stress- in his words it messed him about 'mentally'

He was 'sessioned' up and didn't know what he was doing, and she stuck it on him

Took her back to his house and f*cked her - I am in a bad place right now

Anger is consuming me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you catch him with his guard down, hit him with a strong ass uppercut to the chin. There is no punch more devastating lol, especially if their mouth is open when you connect. It will fold him
He will lilely go to jail. So perhaps if he wants a fight to occur he can trigger it by saying something and acting in self defense.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will lilely go to jail. So perhaps if he wants a fight to occur he can trigger it by saying something and acting in self defense.
really? lol... I did that to a guy who stole from me and I didn't go to jail, but he knew he did something wrong to me first, so he just took his ass whooping.... I guess he should just cut them both off and move on... but I can understand anger in the moment. If he can go 2 or 3 weeks without seeing his friend, he'll have calmed down and moved on, but If he sees him tommorow, its ON lol

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
really? lol... I did that to a guy who stole from me and I didn't go to jail, but he knew he did something wrong to me first, so he just took his ass whooping.... I guess he should just cut them both off and move on... but I can understand anger in the moment. If he can go 2 or 3 weeks without seeing his friend, he'll have calmed down and moved on, but If he sees him tommorow, its ON lol

It can be 8 months, 8 days, 8 minutes.

I will not forget- and i will do what i need to in this circumstance - I owe that- I cannot allow this type of disrespect

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the bar because of how she was behaving around my friends, she showed me no respect and i walked - i asked her to join me but she was insistent on staying

She has said this is the reason why she did what she did, because i left her 'High and Dry'

I am going crazy in my mind at the moment, does me leaving justify what she has done here?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the bar because of how she was behaving around my friends, she showed me no respect and i walked - i asked her to join me but she was insistent on staying

She has said this is the reason why she did what she did, because i left her 'High and Dry'

I am going crazy in my mind at the moment, does me leaving justify what she has done here?
She had no respect. She showed you that. Let her go. Dont try to convince someone of your worth. Its her problem not yours that she behaved like that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a bad way man
Its her though. I know you feel disrespected. She knew she was hurting you. Think about her statement. She knew she was shytting on you and there wasnt much you could do.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
t was a night where we all went out for drinks and i introduced her to my friends (I fell ill) and went home half way through the night - she got the hump and explained she would be staying with my friends and staying out saying "It's my weekend off I'm not wasting it"
Sounds like a good girl /sarcasm. That wouldve been a red flag right there. Whatever. Move on, letting this get to you is a dumb idea. Just go **** other women.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just move on, even if you want revenge, the best ones are served cold, give it time opportunity will rise, then you can strike

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a really good woman- high value that I am with right now, I didnt expect this to affect me in the way that it has
She hit your ego. She knew what she was doing. From the start of it staying with your friends she was out of line.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
She hit your ego. She knew what she was doing. From the start of it staying with your friends she was out of line.
Agreed, she broke up with me a couple of days after the night.

Said she was annoyed that I didnt trust her around my friends

How right was i?

When she behaved that way in the bar- I got my coat and told her i was leaving - that must have been translation for "Your free to go and fuvk my friend now"

I want to blast her, so badly. I want to tear strips off her