"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

She should call

perfectman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
After a very successful encounter with this girl, i went on two dates with her. I called her for a third date, but she wanted to stay home. I called her on the day of the planned date to make sure she's not just bluffing, and i gave her my #. This is the third time i called her in a total of three weeks. We never conversed over the phone or use instant message, we only talk on dates.

Should i let her call me for the next date?


Thanks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Dude...you thought she was BLUFFING??

I guess your first encounter wasn't that "successful"
 

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Lansing, MI
If she was really interested, she would have accepted another date. Start looking for other women.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Take a break of one week. Call her again. If no dice then move on.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
dunno with a name like perfectman, don't think you need my help.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top