"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

She sent me "Are you asleep?" at 7am after a party?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
So I mentioned to her that I was going to this castle in town which is a really nice spot to see the town and river. She instantly said "And you're bringing me?" with those goo-goo eyes.

Will take her to dinner afterwards.

Last night she told me "I like you too much" and that she's scared of me :/
Proceed with caution my internet acquaintance. Just charm her and lead the interaction.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I was going to say this thread is the dumbest shyt ever to be asking about someone you're already dating, but now I see you are probably realizing she is damaged.
Who isn't damaged in one way or another?
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
Its a red herring. Not all red herrings are factually incorrect, but they are still a deflection. We can't give advice without all the facts. I understand that there is an incentive to not volunteer that your girlfriend is mentally ill because then the advice will be too dismissive to be useful in salvaging anything.
Dynamite
 
Top