"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She sent me "Are you asleep?" at 7am after a party?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
This was last night, right, and I left earlier because I was knackered and kettled - around 6am. I went to bed and then at 11am I saw her message.

Missed opportunity?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
This happens to me a lot. Girls message me at 12-2am on dating apps. I assume it is a missed
Opportunity but I’m not prepared to stay up that late every night just in case. Is what it is
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
This happens to me a lot. Girls message me at 12-2am on dating apps. I assume it is a missed
Opportunity but I’m not prepared to stay up that late every night just in case. Is what it is
Well she's a girl I'm actually seeing.

I sent her a reply "I'm not now, how are you?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
This was last night, right, and I left earlier because I was knackered and kettled - around 6am. I went to bed and then at 11am I saw her message.

Missed opportunity?
If you were knackered and leathered anyway then its not a missed opportunity, since you were in no shape to perform. Better to miss pvssy that way than for your reputation to be tarnished by dead-d!ck claims. You know women talk
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
If you were knackered and leathered anyway then its not a missed opportunity, since you were in no shape to perform. Better to miss pvssy that way than for your reputation to be tarnished by dead-d!ck claims. You know women talk
Right!

All she replied was "I'm OK you?"
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Not sure I know what you mean, sorry.
I mean if she wants to play with you, it should be when you’re ready and have scheduled something, not when she gets horny. Like, it’s not up to you to be her on call ****.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Horny, lonely, just wanted to talk, whatever…
It doesn’t matter if you didn’t have the available time for her when She Wanted attention.
Yes, the point is, however, imo, to be a truly high value male, she'll come back. Which it sounds like she did that morning. Now it's up to you where to take it.

I probably would have gotten cheeky and said something like "sounds like someone was horny last night ;)" and see how she responds. I, personally, like to get the elephant in the room lit up and force a rejection if I can to free up my time and mental space. It also forces abundance mentality when you willingly lose girls.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Yes, the point is, however, imo, to be a truly high value male, she'll come back. Which it sounds like she did that morning. Now it's up to you where to take it.

I probably would have gotten cheeky and said something like "sounds like someone was horny last night ;)" and see how she responds. I, personally, like to get the elephant in the room lit up and force a rejection if I can to free up my time and mental space. It also forces abundance mentality when you willingly lose girls.
I'm taking her out Thursday
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Sweet. See? You know what you're doing
So I mentioned to her that I was going to this castle in town which is a really nice spot to see the town and river. She instantly said "And you're bringing me?" with those goo-goo eyes.

Will take her to dinner afterwards.

Last night she told me "I like you too much" and that she's scared of me :/
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top