Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She seems into me but not 100% sure

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's been dating a new girl for about a month now. Been on 3 or 4 dates and she actually invited me over to her place for dinner tonight. She has accepted all my dates without hesitation and we recently kissed on the last two dates. She's 42 and I'm 32. Bit of a age difference but I don't mind. She's small, petite, blonde and good looking, comes from a good family.
Anyways even though we may have kissed, put my arm around her ect. I noticed she isn't too touchy feely or doesnt seem to flirt back too much with me. She can be a little shy around me at times as well. But she hasn't rejected any of my advances either. I dunno if she does like me alot and Is a little timid? Has she been used or abused in the past and is going a little slower or is her interest level not that high..?

Having trouble reading this one

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey DJ's been dating a new girl for about a month now. Been on 3 or 4 dates and she actually invited me over to her place for dinner tonight. She has accepted all my dates without hesitation and we recently kissed on the last two dates. She's 42 and I'm 32. Bit of a age difference but I don't mind. She's small, petite, blonde and good looking, comes from a good family.
Anyways even though we may have kissed, put my arm around her ect. I noticed she isn't too touchy feely or doesnt seem to flirt back too much with me. She can be a little shy around me at times as well. But she hasn't rejected any of my advances either. I dunno if she does like me alot and Is a little timid? Has she been used or abused in the past and is going a little slower or is her interest level not that high..?

She invited you over for dinner = she green lighted you to bang her and wanted to see if you know how to close the deal properly.

Did you?

Always assume a woman who agrees to spend time with you alone after a few dates is signalling she is DTF.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her behavior could be a result of many factors.
Perhaps she was married for a long time and new again to dating?
Maybe a she got dumped after she was too open with a previous date?
She could be career oriented and more of an introvert?
Possible abuse?

An invite to her house will likely provide an additional option (or options) other than kissing. I am not however, of the belief that a house invite is an automatic green-light to add another notch to the bedpost. Sometimes it is, but I'm not going to say it's always the case.

Let us know how things went. We're rootin' for you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She invited you over for dinner = she green lighted you to bang her and wanted to see if you know how to close the deal properly.
Exactly. It's on you to not fvck things up. Don't think too much and become a timid mouse and don't try to tip toe your way in or things will be awkward and it will dry her pvssy up. She's not dating a 10 year younger guy for conversations. Let's just put it that way.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you like her a lot and you're being a bit timid.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my current fvck buddies give it up quick, but that's the difference. Their not committed or loyal to me... but this one I like she's not giving it up easy. Which is fine, I want this one to stick around!

As far as last night the date went good. No sex cause it was her daughter's 19th birthday and her friends were over. But tonight she's coming over to my place.. she has started to open up to me a little more. Said the last guy she was with was abusive and left him. I think she is going slow to see that I'm not like the others

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this one is more top shelf material, then no need to kiss and tell on the forum. I hardly reveal much about my personal life on here, but I'm two dates in with with a gal and also not accustomed to her slow pace. Higher caliber women deserve a little more wiggle-room than the dime-a-dozen girl.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If this one is more top shelf material, then no need to kiss and tell on the forum. I hardly reveal much about my personal life on here, but I'm two dates in with with a gal and also not accustomed to her slow pace. Higher caliber women deserve a little more wiggle-room than the dime-a-dozen girl.
Or guys don't have the skills to deal with those type of women to get them to move quicker.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or guys don't have the skills to deal with those type of women to get them to move quicker.
If you were a newbie on the forum - rather than a mod, I'd probably let this go ... your above comment is clearly a text-book example of someone suffering from low self-esteem with something to still prove.

Ordinarily, I'd feel sorry for you... and think to myself that you are probably young, a forum newbie or walking wounded from some girl (again... your veiled message above, is your attempt to portray yourself to forum members here as being more 'experienced' than others) ... but you're not some newbie here. You are a moderator, and so, I'm openly calling you out.

As a mod, you are supposed to adhere to a higher standard of behavior, but you've proven time and time again that you lack the growth. And from observation, I once again assert that you are a prancer (reciting words you've read in pick-up material - rather than speaking from personal field experiences).

If you can't even maintain a higher profile standard on the forum, then how can anyone (with actual experience, that is) take you seriously with having actual female experience. I never volunteered to be a moderator. But if you're the best that they can get, I might consider it for the future.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you were a newbie on the forum - rather than a mod, I'd probably let this go ... your above comment is clearly a text-book example of someone suffering from low self-esteem with something to still prove.

Ordinarily, I'd feel sorry for you... and think to myself that you are probably young, a forum newbie or walking wounded from some girl (again... your veiled message above, is your attempt to portray yourself to forum members here as being more 'experienced' than others) ... but you're not some newbie here. You are a moderator, and so, I'm openly calling you out.

As a mod, you are supposed to adhere to a higher standard of behavior, but you've proven time and time again that you lack the growth. And from observation, I once again assert that you are a prancer (reciting words you've read in pick-up material - rather than speaking from personal field experiences).

If you can't even maintain a higher profile standard on the forum, then how can anyone (with actual experience, that is) take you seriously with having actual female experience. I never volunteered to be a moderator. But if you're the best that they can get, I might consider it for the future.
So it is your assertion that the skill level needed to get a 3 versus a 9 is the same? And it is also your assertion that if a person has been dating and had experiences with 6 and 7s the vast majority of the time that they always will be able to handle a 9 in the same way and will not suffer from lack of experience in dealing with them?

Just not usually the case in my experience. When you step up in looks and class the ability a man needs also increases usually. Typically the more quality options a woman has, the more on point a man needs to be with their abilities and game.

If you can't understand the truth of that, then I am unsure what to say to you. Maybe you should stop trying to read tea leaves and being offended so easily. As far as my experiences, I really don't care what you believe. I share what works for me. I repeatedly have stated that people need to experiment with things until they find what works for them. Trying to rigidly follow "rules" only holds people back from being able to improve their skills in the long run and being able to succeed with different types of women. But you do you. Stop trying to be offended by everything. Take your "standards" and start applying them to yourself. You'd probably have more success

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forum readers take note: When a woman becomes emotional in text, it's almost as if ... you can see their hand on their hip while spewing. And here's BackInTheGame78 (a supposed man) taking it even further by responding to my assertion with... "I really don't care what you believe." For a person that "doesn't care", he sure got into a tizzy. Does his below response sound like someone that is a (supposed) self-assured ladies man?

Once again, BackInTheGame78 further validates my assertion.
Seriously.
If he can get this easily rattled by a dude (a stranger on a forum like this) ... then do you really believe he could be calm and cool with ladies in real life?

What we have here is a fraud. He's memorized too many pick-up books and recites unoriginal 'one-size-fits-all' responses -- passing it off as his own.

So it is your assertion that the skill level needed to get a 3 versus a 9 is the same? And it is also your assertion that if a person has been dating and had experiences with 6 and 7s the vast majority of the time that they always will be able to handle a 9 in the same way and will not suffer from lack of experience in dealing with them?

Just not usually the case in my experience. When you step up in looks and class the ability a man needs also increases usually. Typically the more quality options a woman has, the more on point a man needs to be with their abilities and game.

If you can't understand the truth of that, then I am unsure what to say to you. Maybe you should stop trying to read tea leaves and being offended so easily. As far as my experiences, I really don't care what you believe. I share what works for me. I repeatedly have stated that people need to experiment with things until they find what works for them. Trying to rigidly follow "rules" only holds people back from being able to improve their skills in the long run and being able to succeed with different types of women. But you do you. Stop trying to be offended by everything. Take your "standards" and start applying them to yourself. You'd probably have more success

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Forum readers take note: When a woman becomes emotional in text, it's almost as if ... you can see their hand on their hip while spewing. And here's BackInTheGame78 (a supposed man) taking it even further by responding to my assertion with... "I really don't care what you believe." For a person that "doesn't care", he sure got into a tizzy. Does his below response sound like someone that is a (supposed) self-assured ladies man?

Once again, BackInTheGame78 further validates my assertion.
Seriously.
If he can get this easily rattled by a dude (a stranger on a forum like this) ... then do you really believe he could be calm and cool with ladies in real life?

What we have here is a fraud. He's memorized too many pick-up books and recites unoriginal 'one-size-fits-all' responses -- passing it off as his own.
Yawn. Do better.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP- what exactly are you confused about? Now I am confused.....

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But coach, how could you say that?! She said 42 was the new 22! So I went over and ROARRED all up in her! ***CGA sounds the buzzer***

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you're waiting for her to initiate sex and shes wondering why you're not initiating it. 4 dates you need to be tapping that pretty soon before the age difference thing gets in her head and she starts thinking you're not trying to sleep with her cause shes older or she starts having second thoughts about dating a younger guy. Your window is closing fast

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my current fvck buddies give it up quick, but that's the difference. Their not committed or loyal to me... but this one I like she's not giving it up easy. Which is fine, I want this one to stick around!

As far as last night the date went good. No sex cause it was her daughter's 19th birthday and her friends were over. But tonight she's coming over to my place.. she has started to open up to me a little more. Said the last guy she was with was abusive and left him. I think she is going slow to see that I'm not like the others
I think maybe you'll have to sign a contract awarding her half of your wealth. You know that you've found a good girl when she demands a legal claim on your income before putting out.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update..

Things been going good and yes finally been getting sex.

Unfortunately she had a couple bad relationships in the past with guys that turned abusive..which is why she has been more guarded around me and taking things slow. She doesn't want to jump into another bad relationship. But we're past that point now and thanks are going good.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All the fellows here have given you great advice so we won't each ourselves over their advice. But let's state the already obvious and address your original question: She is into you.

No woman will engage with your 2 or 3 times AND invite you to her place if she didn't enjoy our company. Carry on as you were and enjoy while you can. Do not overthink this.

Have fun tonight brother!

Modern Man Advice