Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She says "You're not man enough"

Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I'm 6'1'' 183 lbs, and this girl I had been trying to nail told me the other night that I'm not man enough for her.
What do you guys make of this?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt test, nothing to do with your height, wants you to assure her through word and deed that she is mistaken.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
martinshernwood said:
I'll start off by saying I'm 6'1'' 183 lbs, and this girl I had been trying to nail told me the other night that I'm not man enough for her.
What do you guys make of this?
You didn't really provide enough info to get a meaningful response....besides what someone else just said.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her:"I´m more of a man than you will ever be!" j/k

yeah, it´s a sh!t test. Don´t take it seriously

Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
What woman says: "Your not man enough."
What woman means: "Please try harder to get with me."

Now I don't know the background of the situation. But, I think this comment has nothing to do with looks or body size. Women tend to think more emotionally. So, I believe she maybe trying to challenge you to work harder for her affection assuming that she has some level of interest towards you. Therefore don't get discouraged, you need to show more social proof and more worth in her eyes before she will go to bed with you. Try doing just that by showing you are man enough by showing attention to another girl while subtly ignoring her. This subtle technique may work or you may need a more direct approach to prove yourself depending on the situation. But, above all do not get discouraged, she is just trying to challenge you a little bit.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you have a very close friend that would beg to differ, and ask if she wants to work it out with him.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You waint man enough for her like Toni Braxton bro

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her she is right and that you are actually gay

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl that said "you don't get a chance because you're a puss," this was at a bar and we were all drunk and I was aguing with her.... She just blurted it out when we weren't even on the subject. It has nothing to do with my size. I'm 6'3" 250lbs. So even if I didn't get with her, it made me realize what I need to do, build confidence with women. I don't think I'm ridiculous, I don't shower them with compliments and gifts, etc, but I need to grab the bull by the horns, probably what you need to do as well... Girls probably know you like them just by the way you act toward them, or, they are way hot and know all guys want them (or they think ths).

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There could also be another possibility, and that's you're a pretty boy. I've heard some girls are turned off by this, either metrosexual or guys that don't act like a man.