Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She says one thing, my gut says different

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an attention wh0re with you, but has another dude she's sexually interested in on the back burner.
I've seen and experienced this before.

She's enjoying your non-sexual attention because you keep giving it away for free.
Could be but I’d like to think I have enough experience to spot them. Guess she could be a pro AW lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She keeps stressing that I’m the only guy she’s interested in, and I never even asked or cared. I was smart enough not to tell her she was the only woman I was talking to because she’s not. I still lean towards this girl is seriously damaged in the head and all her bad relationships have taken a toll on her mentally.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She keeps stressing that I’m the only guy she’s interested in, and I never even asked or cared. I was smart enough not to tell her she was the only woman I was talking to because she’s not. I still lean towards this girl is seriously damaged in the head and all her bad relationships have taken a toll on her mentally.
Is she chasing you, coming around, leaning up all on you?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she chasing you, coming around, leaning up all on you?
Yep all of the above and more. She’s showing ALL the signs of being attracted to me and interested in me.....then comes the low sex drive excuse. Which is weird because we regularly make sexual comments and jokes to each other. It’s like she’s part attention ***** and part screws loose in her head lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what was said earlier is that even if she is telling you these things but not opening her legs for you then there is your path to take. And that path is extreme indifference if not a drop altogether.
Sex first. Always just after meeting and the mutual interest is achieved.
Well I think what made me not follow that path is mutual friends were involved and I didn’t feel like causing a riff but now I’m wishing I had.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried touching her? Kissing her? I'm not saying to assault her but have you escalated hard? Im aggressive sexually meaning i escalate hard. If they say no or stop do so.
But the best sex ive had is were she is playing hard to get. Not long ago i had a situation were she played that game and when she finally gave in she was soaked to the floor. It was awesome. If it isn't rough it isn't fun man.
Oh absolutely, I’m not a shy person at all. When I say I’ve done everything I mean I’ve done everything that’s ever worked for me with other girls. You can’t look at her in the eyes cause she will turn away, you can’t go but so far when kissing her, she’s even said if I pushed too hard it would push her away lol so I’m like whatever, but she won’t leave me alone. No woman goes to this much trouble for attention do they?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl a few months ago, we met at a friends party and chatted a good bit. It didn’t go anything beyond that but she looked me up on Facebook and reached out to me a few weeks ago. We went out several times but she’s showing none of the signs the typical woman is when she’s interested. Here’s the kicker, she pursues me like you wouldn’t believe, says she’s really into me (I didn’t bring it up, she did), says she’s not in a place for a relationship but she doesn’t want to be just friends either. Claims she has a low sex drive (I guessed mental health reasons?), says she never makes eye contact and holds it cause it makes her feel vulnerable, doesn’t flirt like normal woman. Basically everything that’s taught on here that a woman does if she’s into you this girl doesn’t do. Yet she claims to be really into me and wants to date. For instance, I can ask her out to do ANYTHING and she will jump at it with a big yes. She won’t have Sex with me though because she blames low sex drive.lol I swear just when I think I’ve seen it and heard it all I get to meet a woman that surprises me and I have no idea how to react. I can’t really ghost her cause she’s friends with my friends girlfriend and I know he will flip out. But damn chasing after some girl with all these backwards issues even if she’s into me like she claims.
Honestly, you come off to me as a pathetic tantrum-throwing child. You are constantly complaining about how women treat you despite you not escalating until sex or rejection and playing along with games, and then to deflect away from your own agency that'll be brought up, you preemptively say how out of your control your situation is because you can't do this or that. This is just another such post. I am not surprised at all that you keep being treated the same way by women as they can likely sense the same with you in real life if I can sense it from your posting on an online forum. If you were able to do it, you would do some good introspection and work on yourself..

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, you come off to me as a pathetic tantrum-throwing child. You are constantly complaining about how women treat you despite you not escalating until sex or rejection and playing along with games, and then to deflect away from your own agency that'll be brought up, you preemptively say how out of your control your situation is because you can't do this or that. This is just another such post. I am not surprised at all that you keep being treated the same way by women as they can likely sense the same with you in real life if I can sense it from your posting on an online forum. If you were able to do it, you would do some good introspection and work on yourself..
So what do you suggest I do?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep all of the above and more. She’s showing ALL the signs of being attracted to me and interested in me.....then comes the low sex drive excuse. Which is weird because we regularly make sexual comments and jokes to each other. It’s like she’s part attention ***** and part screws loose in her head lol
AW.
So what do you suggest I do?
Let her come to you if she chooses to. You may try pulling your dee out or grinding on her if You get proximity.
Anytime ive been deadlocked its helped me to start conjugations with someone whose feeling me. Shes a weird one dont use too much brainpower on her.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're totally over-analyzing this. And the analytical and definitely the over-analytical types NEVER succeed with women.

RULE #1: What a woman says and what actually motivates her are often two very different things. So take her words with a grain of salt (low sex drive, not looking for a relationship, etc.). If you're interested in her, take her on a few dates and see what happens. If you like her, escalate like any other girl. If you don't, LJBF her.

No need to get all in your head about it. One of the most common mistakes/errors/blunders I read on SS over and over again--guys getting our their microscope trying to dissect and analyze every word a woman speaks.

Just. Run. Your. Game. See what happens.

Enough said.

Good luck.