Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she says "I'm not interested in boys at the moment."

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

THis girl just got out of a relationship, so I began to express a bit of interest.

Then she comes up with this line:

"I'm not interested in boys at the moment."

However, she sent a message to me the other day on facebook asking if i could teach her how to play guitar-oppurtunity for kino? (this was following on from something we talked about before).

any of you guys willing to offer an explanation?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation:

"She's not interested in YOU at the moment"

Welcome to the friendzone! Let's show him his prize!

Endless amounts of blueballs as she toys with you enough to think you have a shot, gets you to a certain point, then drops you off a cliff...rinse and repeat

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^yup^^^

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes interested in men, not boys. you are being referred to as the later.

Move on to better pastures.

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for the advice guys...thinking about it, probs should have realised this earlier

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't ever believe when she says she's on a break from men,women are constantly in relationships

I put it like this,when y'all meet up go in for the kiss or feel her up,cause trust me it's already looking bad for you at least go all out so you won't be an afc

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe actions speak louder than words. Go do this guitar/chance for kino and attempt to escalate and see what happens.

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha mike

and yeah, may as well go for it, if she doesnt want to, onto the next plate

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Translation:

"She's not interested in YOU at the moment"

Welcome to the friendzone! Let's show him his prize!

Endless amounts of blueballs as she toys with you enough to think you have a shot, gets you to a certain point, then drops you off a cliff...rinse and repeat
A lot of this. She'll keep repeating these lines over and over - whilst dating around, and keeping you for whatever services you provide. If you show interest, she'll just keep you around for attention and favors. If you eject yourself completely, she'll ask why you cant just be friends, and claim to not be ready. However, once she finds someone she's crazy about - she wont hesitate to be ready. Thats because she is lying to you - possibly to not have to reject you, and make things awkward (ie, you jumping ship). Its kind of a way to keep you around as a friend. But as you can see, she's not being honest, and wants you to do something for her already. There is no room for potential here - that is not how your mindset should be. You will see just how far down the list you are when she dates around, and eventually enters into a relationship. You will still likely be kept around as a back-up, however.

I think too many guys assume the best out of these situations, and killing themselves (emotionally) over the possibilities that NEVER come to frution - instead of accepting the facts. She's not interested romantically, but wants you around as a friend. Thats it. She's not afraid, she's not weeding you out through friendship, she doesnt see the potential in you, or whatever else you have cooked up in your head as a possibility, Dont believe her when or if she makes these claims, either - UNLESS she follows through with genuine interest, and escalates with you. None of that push / pull / mixed messages crap.

If you get rejected in any way - just accept it, and move on. Low interest is low interest. Excuses, LJBF speeches, not ready claims, etc are the symptoms. Her wanting to hang out to have you provide a favor doesnt mean she's taking it slowly. She's probably just selfish, views it as no big deal, doesnt care about your feelings, and still wants what she wants (ie, friendship). Dont be fooled by her selfish jerk claims for wanting all or nothing... Gah... Its just bad. ALL BAD.

Dont hang around in hopes for more, looking for that tell-tale sign that she likes you, clinging onto false hope, or putting yourself in a position to be strung along or used... Just get out. Dont come crawling back if you date someone else, and she has a change of heart, either. Her interest has not changed, and will go right back to where it was. Belie' dat.

Bottom line: dont bother with low interest girls. At any time. Ever. Be it on the first meet, or 4 months later.

aschillascanbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you guys serious? you guys are talking as if women are emotionless creatures and will just jump into relationships after relationships.. why can't she be really upset and need some time to get over it.. will it change anything if she didn't ask for that favour? or is this AFC thinking?

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, heed these WISE words in this thread. If you do not listen, you will end up in a world of hurt. Do not bump this thread later whimpering that see is with another guy. Cause if you do not NEXT this **** that is what will happen.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
DonDiscovery said:
Hey all,

THis girl just got out of a relationship, so I began to express a bit of interest.

Then she comes up with this line:

"I'm not interested in boys at the moment."

However, she sent a message to me the other day on facebook asking if i could teach her how to play guitar-oppurtunity for kino? (this was following on from something we talked about before).
She's already protected herself so you got to clear it up before you teach her anything

If you go for kino during guitar lessons, she will say she told you she wasn't interested in boys, what the hell are you doing. If you don't, you are a sucker for giving free lessons.

I would ask for cash in exchange for guitar lessons. If that's tacky, she has to take back what she said about not being interested in boys so you can a move.

are you guys serious? you guys are talking as if women are emotionless creatures and will just jump into relationships after relationships.. why can't she be really upset and need some time to get over it.. will it change anything if she didn't ask for that favour? or is this AFC thinking?
Come on bro, the guy cant be a sucker for this.

If she liked him, she would say "you know what, it's too soon to get into something serious, lets take it slow." Not, "screw all men, Im off boys...oh by the way, can you teach me guitar...but don't expect sex, I told you Im off boys."

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said:

1) Girls are ALWAYS interested in relationships (but only if you're hot)

2) That line is just a really lame way to friendzone you

The above are gospel. Heed that advice and move on.

Hexagram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Floyd nailed it. She's just gonna keep you around to boost her ego, while you're stuck with your d!ck in your hand waiting for something to happen.

No biggie. On to the next one.

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... varied and interesting thoughts....honestly though, I'm not particularly interested in having her as a friend, so is there anything to lose by just escalating until I get rejected?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you can teach her how to play the skin flute better than the guitar...

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
aschillascanbe said:

This is an interesting observation, however if you look at the situation, it is because women are emotional creatures that they do this. He does not make her FEEL and he does not make her gina tingle whereas that next dude does.

But he has other redeemable qualities that are of interest to her, so she wants to be "friends" and friends as you know, don't ****, well some do, but these kind don't if ya catch my drift.

No she's not that upset, but she must appear to be to keep the facade up so she can keep that string around your finger.... that inkling of hope that keeps you hooked because your imagination is getting the best of you. Better believe she'll be foolin around with a new dude that ISN'T you next week.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore that line. It means absolutely nothing other than a for the record statement so she could have an easy out if you turn out to be lame. Actions over words.

Don't volunteer to teach her the guitar though. Make her do something for you first, like bake you a cake or cook you a nice meal. If she baulks at that, it means she was just trying to collect you as an orbiter. If she complies, hang out with her, and one thing may lead to another.