"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SHE SAYS I NEVER TEXT HER FIRST

Solaar pleure

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Hi.
So I have been seeing this girl for a couple of months now and all is good as far as I can tell. Yesterday I received this text from her:
Her: You don't care about me.
Me: What would make you think that?
Her: I am always the first one to text you, you only just reply.
I explained to her that I do text her but just not as much as she does. She then told me I sounded like a player.
Should I text her first more often? My gut feeling is that I should not but I am not sure.
PS: She text me almost everyday.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
She's sensing an imbalance in the relationship and she's trying to gain some assurance from you. Texting her first here and there isn't a bad thing, but really only when you have something you need to tell her. I wouldn't just text her a "hello, how are you?" though.
 
Last edited:

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Hi.
So I have been seeing this girl for a couple of months now and all is good as far as I can tell. Yesterday I received this text from her:
Her: You don't care about me.
Me: What would make you think that?
Her: I am always the first one to text you, you only just reply.
I explained to her that I do text her but just not as much as she does. She then told me I sounded like a player.
Should I text her first more often? My gut feeling is that I should not but I am not sure.
PS: She text me almost everyday.
You are doing things correctly. Continue as you have been doing.

Her: You never text me first
Me: Sorry babe. You know how busy of a guy I am. It doesnt mean that I am not thinking about you ;)
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
The fact that she accused you of seeming like a player is great, it means she thinks you are attractive enough that other girls would want you and so does she. She is complimenting you, and is probably anxious but excited that she found a guy who isn't blowing up her phone. Spin this off with some lighthearted teasing and a small but cute reassurance to finish, then go back to keeping up what you're doing.
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Almost all the girls I've been with says the same shiet. It's like some sort of default mechanism women all over the world keep repeating to men.

I just kept doing the same - letting them text me 1st and so should you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
No no. You should text her first, but not like a beta thing. In whatsapp there is a feature for voice text, perhaps use that. So long as you don't over talk with her into a beta guy and she dumps you. Her complaint has to do with her wanting more of you and being insecure with herself, which is fine. But you have to plug that insecurity, give her a little of what she wants, and stick more d1ck into her, fvck her more often.
 
Top